Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 59510
-
10-27-24 18:46 #56120Banned Member

Posts: 307Good
Been there it was good the provider I saw. I believe when back to Asia was older but had a very good technique.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-24 14:42 #56119Senior Member

Posts: 33Lily
She has the perfect MILF body IMO. Good to hear that she is not still doing the jackhammer and asking if you finish yet. She almost broke Jr last time I visited, had to coach her to slow down and loose the gorilla grip.
Originally Posted by Gwinnett
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-24 13:34 #56118Senior Member

Posts: 54I think you will get your answer if you look at the Chattanooga Messarge Parlor Reports; GQ.
Originally Posted by BacchusIsRight
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-24 13:23 #56117Senior Member

Posts: 159New Oasis
Been thinking about stopping by the new Oasis on Northside Dr. Next time I'm in town. Has anybody been? Is there happiness to be had? What's the damage?
-
10-27-24 12:52 #56116Regular Member

Posts: 9Starlight
Last time I went, the table was dirty and had to wait on them to change the linens.
Massage wasn't good and she shorted me on time five minutes.
Tried to get more money by acting like the tip is the only money they get.
-
10-26-24 23:06 #56115Senior Member

Posts: 40Oasis
Went there last month, still leave happy. But they looks very nervous. I think YMMV.
Originally Posted by AtlantaGuy70
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-24 22:51 #56114Senior Member

Posts: 40Starlight
Long time lurker, first time posting. Lily took me to the room. She is 50,but looks like 35-40. Slim body, very good English. Massage was decent, after flip, slow hand shake with ball play. Utc top and otc bottom. 70+50 otd. I have been here 4-5 times before, every time leave happy.
-
10-26-24 21:11 #56113Senior Member

Posts: 4061Pure Spa
Hey all! So I was in the north Marietta area and I happen to pass a place called Pure spa massage off sandy Plains Road. Decided to go inside to "get a card" I was greeted by one woman sitting at a desk and two other women on a couch. All older looking. One of the ladies was laying on the couch and was wearing a leopard kind of dress the revealed part of her cleavage and it looks like she had a big rack. C possibly even D. Has anyone been here? What was the experience like? If the experiences were good, I may partake at a later date. Maybe even try a possible four hand. Thanks for any info.
-
10-26-24 16:54 #56112Regular Member

Posts: 9May Massage. Suwanee
Spot I wanted to visit was packed without an appointment.
Wanted to try out May Massage by the walmart and no happiness can be found.
-
10-26-24 14:59 #56111Regular Member

Posts: 9I've been asked to sign in sometimes, others not. What did girl look like?
Originally Posted by AtlantaGuy70
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-24 08:19 #56110Senior Member

Posts: 33Dalton Bound
I already posted this question to the northwest GA Site.
Anybody have a recommendation for Dalton?
No owls need apply. But I definitely value attitude and skills over looks and youth.
Thanks!
-
10-25-24 18:38 #56109Senior Member

Posts: 82Royal. LE caught her with unlicensed provider working there is my understanding.
Originally Posted by Colonel16
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-24 17:16 #56108Senior Member

Posts: 240OopaRam: Clean Out PM In Box
OopaRam: Clean Out PM In Box Thanks! AFG.
-
10-25-24 10:03 #56107Senior Member

Posts: 351I would say that is the expectation for that location. If you like better looking, younger girls that can't massage and want big tips it is a good spot.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
There is a legit table shower, and the sprayer looks like sort of medieval torture device with a hand wand attached. Be sure to get tacos next door while you are there.
-
10-25-24 09:45 #56106Senior Member

Posts: 351Never seen one in a massage shop. You might find one in a body rubs add. Karma has been around fovever.
Originally Posted by Kingshsy2
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






