Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 59510
-
10-25-24 09:41 #56105Senior Member

Posts: 351This is what I would expect from the place, so I don't go there. My experience was that the girls were maybe younger, better looking that most places but they have no massage skills and they want big tips. Also, they rotate frequently, so they aren't really concerned about building a customer base- It's about 'now'.
Originally Posted by Colonel16
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-24 09:35 #56104Senior Member

Posts: 351I cosign this report. In my experience, they wanted money upfront as well. Amy sold the joint and there is new ownership, so maybe that has changed.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-24 15:45 #56103Senior Member

Posts: 67Royal in JC
Stopped by to see if it was closed and yes there were no lights on and the OPEN sign was turned off. Anyone know what happened?
Also, I posted last week about Adore on Buford and the bad attitude there. Does anyone have some insight into this place. I used to go often but it has been over a year and now I am giving it another try, and I have had two bad visits. Amy was her name.
-
10-24-24 05:40 #56102Senior Member

Posts: 81Stopped in about 2 weeks ago. Not very attractive lady so I bailed.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-24 05:39 #56101Senior Member

Posts: 81This spot rotates the ladies frequently. They have had some down for a good time.
Originally Posted by LaffinGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 16:06 #56100Senior Member

Posts: 169Huh?
Here's the answer to FAQ#1 regarding the purpose of this Forum.
Originally Posted by DudeMeAtl
[View Original Post]
The purpose of this Forum is to facilitate the exchange of information between men who are looking for sex with women.
If you're asking for yourself, you are on the wrong website. If asking for a lady friend, consider adding clarity to your question. Based on your posting history, it seems you are asking for yourself and likely will not find the answer to your question here. No judgment. To each his own, but there are likely better sources to find the information you seek.
-
10-22-24 20:43 #56099Regular Member

Posts: 6Yixin massage. Duluth. Anna
I went back to Yixin after a couple of month and found a new talent, Anna.
Paid up front for the house 0. 7. Asked for medium and away she goes. Massage was pretty good. She was able to pinpoint some of my tired areas. Grazed Jr a couple of times when working on the legs.
Once flipped, she kept me covered and worked on my scalp. Asked if there's more on the menu, she started negotiating on tips. Settled for $ with top off L1. Nice B cup with tiny nips and got to put my mouth on them. I tried for UTC on the bottom, but she wanted more tips for that. Declined the extra tip. Pretty happy experience. Upon leaving, she did say I should try the table shower next time. Will be back.
-
10-22-24 20:43 #56098Senior Member

Posts: 82Royal Johns creek
Closed, hopefully she can find a way open back up.
-
10-22-24 20:04 #56097Senior Member

Posts: 332Bamboo Massage Spa Johns Creek
Driving down 141 this afternoon noticed the old Zen Massage is now Bamboo Massage. Have had some good times at Zen in the past, not sure if this is just a re-brand or new owners. Since LEO was always an issue in the area, they were extra cautious and had to build trust.
Anyone been? PM is ok.
-
10-22-24 14:47 #56096Regular Member

Posts: 22[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
10-22-24 13:31 #56095Banned Member

Posts: 307Where did you go
Where did you go in Orlando?
Originally Posted by ChosenOne101
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 22:41 #56094Regular Member

Posts: 4I'm sorry, I meant the NE Georgia Area.
Originally Posted by ChosenOne101
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 19:40 #56093Senior Member

Posts: 240Check Your In-Box
Check Your In-Box AFG.
Originally Posted by AtlantaGuy70
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 17:28 #56092Regular Member

Posts: 4Good spots in NW Atlanta Area?
I guess I'm spoiled by the easy go to offerings of Orlando because finding a reliable and good AMP seems to be kinda difficult. Does anyone have any good recommendations for the hall county, Gwinnett county, and Jackson county area? Hispanic or Asian does not matter to me. I would love to try a place that offers mainly white or black girls but I'm assuming for massage parlors there few and far in between.
-
10-21-24 16:19 #56091Senior Member

Posts: 135The same can be said for strippers. Don't get heart broken. Enjoy the dream but make sure it stays a dream.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





