LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 315 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 365 415 815 1315 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36578

    Jasmine Averie. Eros

    I had the pleasure of meeting Jasmine Averie from Eros at her house in Gainesville the other evening. Both being UF grads we had a lot in common. We went out for dinner, drinks and I stayed till the middle the night. Very beautiful face. Great pornstar attitude. $1 k for my experience. Her new ad is through an agency.

  2. #36577

    Are these the same girl? Any reviews?

    No name in this one but I'm confused, because she:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/424383297834

    Has nearly the same exact description (but different number) as this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/118878262191

    Which doesn't mention a name, but seems to be Ally (and indeed has the same number as her, though totally different description):

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...5/858364364937

    Are these all the same? Reviews I see on Ally seem like she's pretty sketchy and not advised, but the first girl totally looks different and has a different number, so if she is real, curious about whether there's any reviews about her around.

  3. #36576

    Tall blonde

    The tall girl is fun but comms are horrible. She wastes the time but gets the job done.

  4. #36575

  5. #36574

    Rip

    I never met her, but I am very sorry for your loss. May she rest in peace.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andi3030  [View Original Post]
    It's with a very sad heart that I have to inform you that my daughter passed on Sunday. She was 33. You all were very kind to her. Thank you.

  6. #36573

    Lili: Poor Skills, Long Wait, Too Many Cream Pies Dripping From Her

    I got ghosted by my go-to provider so I went to STG on my phone and the first nearby ad I saw was Lili, so I texted and set up a dream. The good was she said 100 for qv, I offered 80 and she said ok. Then I said 100 if BBFS and she said ok. That was the only good, everything else with Lili was negative. Got to her hotel in 20 minutes and she kept me waiting for just 5 minutes over and over until I wasted an hour! Finally got to her room – body was fair, not tight and some lumps, face was very worn and she clearly is older than her ad implies. She has ok mouth skills, but little mouth and more jerking me off, not my idea of a BJ. I went down to taste her pussy, and pulled away – a cream pie was flowing from her hole! She did not clean up or wipe after the guy before me, glad I did not lick her hole in the dark, LOL. She did not like mish, so her on bottom I pumped and filled her hole with my sperm. She was very wet, probably from all the BBFS she does.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails copy.jpg‎  

  7. #36572

    Lucky for you

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time with this one. Text and got the address. When I got the there she said she needed 15 minutes which became 30 minutes. Text her I'm heading out. She then says she is coming down but I already left. Little head said go back. Told her I'm turning around and coming back that turned into another 30 minutes wait. As I'm pulling out for the second time she says is coming downstairs. Save yourself the frustration. She originally quoted 100 coins for the Qv but said if I can arrive quickly she will knock off 20. Which I thought was a good deal and she would be ready. Nope 1 hour wasted and missed on another opportunity who was ready.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/323005950479
    Search the st Aug thread for Jen, Jenny, Jennifer, etc. You'll be glad you weren't able to follow through.

  8. #36571

    Don't give up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcp63  [View Original Post]
    Well boys, I think the time has come for me to step away from the hobby for a while. I've truly hit the end of my rope with the current state of providers out here. All my favs are long gone, what's left is garbage. I've also been the unfortunate recipient of parting gifts from 2 of my go tos this year, most recent about a week ago. Still can't really believe it honestly. 99% sure this came from BBBJ because my routine with both of them was pretty consistent. I only kept going with them also because I have not yet found any quality bbw or mature providers in the area as I once had. Good luck boys, stay safe.
    They are out there. Just do your homework and be on the safe side. Spidey eyes will keep you safe. A weak heart experience is better than no experience. You can't take your riches to the grave. Enjoy your life and the people around you. The more the better. Cheers!

  9. #36570

    She is ok

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperSquad  [View Original Post]
    Has any one dreamt with her before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/907163537492
    Heard about a dream. Nice rack. No drama. Dirty room with a little broken glass on the floor. Prefers weird natural cream lube, so carry your own. Pretty much looks like pics.

  10. #36569

    Don't waste your time

    Don't waste your time with this one. Text and got the address. When I got the there she said she needed 15 minutes which became 30 minutes. Text her I'm heading out. She then says she is coming down but I already left. Little head said go back. Told her I'm turning around and coming back that turned into another 30 minutes wait. As I'm pulling out for the second time she says is coming downstairs. Save yourself the frustration. She originally quoted 100 coins for the Qv but said if I can arrive quickly she will knock off 20. Which I thought was a good deal and she would be ready. Nope 1 hour wasted and missed on another opportunity who was ready.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/323005950479

  11. #36568
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Dang have you found any that were game for that type of session?
    Yes, non-providers who are submissives and want a Dom to make them float (real floating bests a drug high). But they are few and the go to subbie I saw moved to Portland 5 months ago.

    Never saw a provider into this; fun, so I was interested when I saw that one post.

    LB.

  12. #36567
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpfulPerv  [View Original Post]
    Honestly have been keeping her low-key LOL I love visiting her when I'm on southside. She's never been and problem and loves to please.
    You may have been keeping her on the DL, but she hasn't. Looks like she posts 20 times a day. Every day. Good to know she's legit.

  13. #36566

    Hidden gem

    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    I was on university yesterday morning and got in touch with STG provider CeCe. She picked up immediately and I was at her incall moments later. I got the room number and knocked twice with no answer which made me a little uneasy. Then the door Nextdoor opened and it was her. She said her shower was broken so she was using her girls. She looked and smelled great so I wasn't worried. She opened her door and we went in. Her place was orderly and smelled good. I sat the 80 on the bed and we got comfortable. She is the girl in the pics and has flawless soft skin with no signs or picking or other issues. Breasts are natural and a great size. Booty is nice round and soft. BBBJ felt great and got me to attention. Cover went on and she mounted. Kitty had no odor and was nice snug warm and wet. Didn't take long to finish in the bag and I was in my way. CeCe is a cool girl and drama free IMO. I'll def see her again.
    Honestly have been keeping her low-key LOL I love visiting her when I'm on southside. She's never been and problem and loves to please.

  14. #36565
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRoper  [View Original Post]
    This woman is sweet but she is way way bigger than her pictures. I saw her a few weeks back and unless you are into 300 lb size women with rolls. Then avoid. If you are into that then she was super sweet but I will never repeat based on size alone.
    Every one has different taste.

  15. #36564

    Piercing & Branding?

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Sophie says she is a BDSM expert, so if she is into receiving severe BDSM, then I am interested in her. I pay very well for such fun, 12 or more mario coins an hour for a real fun session that includes me fisting, flogging, piercing, golden showering, ass fucking and maybe even branding her. You mentioned she had burn scars perhaps Sophia is into getting branded? Did you explore any rough play with her? Know of any other provider into receiving rough fun like I described?
    Dang have you found any that were game for that type of session?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape