Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #56126

    Lily is OG

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwinnett  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time posting. Lily took me to the room. She is 50,but looks like 35-40. Slim body, very good English. Massage was decent, after flip, slow hand shake with ball play. Utc top and otc bottom. 70+50 otd. I have been here 4-5 times before, every time leave happy.
    She's one of those girls that I always subscribe to as a "gets the job done type of woman. " Can't say she wins beauty pageants these days but there is something perfect about the imperfect provider visually. Its weird and I don't quite know what it is about her but its just the realistic "this is who I'd want to fuck one day" if I settle down and marry.

  2. #56125

    Oasis spa

    Went to Oasis, haven't been since way before they moved. Told mama I wanted to see who was working before paying house fee. She said they all looked the same. Went into the room, Moses's grandmother walked in. Not for me. She looked 65, so she was probably in her 70's or better. Her rack looked new, bolt on, at least a D. Didn't negotiate anything, told her I forgot my wallet and left.

  3. #56124
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwinnett  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time posting. Lily took me to the room. She is 50,but looks like 35-40. Slim body, very good English. Massage was decent, after flip, slow hand shake with ball play. Utc top and otc bottom. 70+50 otd. I have been here 4-5 times before, every time leave happy.
    One of the good ones from prior Kiana. Smooth playground, Very very flexible, more tip accepts the tip.

  4. #56123

    Starlight

    Quote Originally Posted by Natl23  [View Original Post]
    Last time I went, the table was dirty and had to wait on them to change the linens.

    Massage wasn't good and she shorted me on time five minutes.

    Tried to get more money by acting like the tip is the only money they get.
    Every time they shorted me 5-10 minutes on time.

  5. #56122

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by DanPen  [View Original Post]
    She has the perfect MILF body IMO. Good to hear that she is not still doing the jackhammer and asking if you finish yet. She almost broke Jr last time I visited, had to coach her to slow down and loose the gorilla grip.
    This visit is third time with her, first two visits she did same thing to me. Maybe next time she will do jackhammer again.

  6. #56121

    At May in Suwanee

    Been many times only legit massage but let me tell you some of the best Teasers. Seen Annie petite mid 30's no happiness only a good massage and playful attitude.

    Always clean and great service but no luck.

  7. #56120

    Good

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Hey all! So I was in the north Marietta area and I happen to pass a place called Pure spa massage off sandy Plains Road. Decided to go inside to "get a card" I was greeted by one woman sitting at a desk and two other women on a couch. All older looking. One of the ladies was laying on the couch and was wearing a leopard kind of dress the revealed part of her cleavage and it looks like she had a big rack. C possibly even D. Has anyone been here? What was the experience like? If the experiences were good, I may partake at a later date. Maybe even try a possible four hand. Thanks for any info.
    Been there it was good the provider I saw. I believe when back to Asia was older but had a very good technique.

  8. #56119

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwinnett  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time posting. Lily took me to the room. She is 50,but looks like 35-40. Slim body, very good English. Massage was decent, after flip, slow hand shake with ball play. Utc top and otc bottom. 70+50 otd. I have been here 4-5 times before, every time leave happy.
    She has the perfect MILF body IMO. Good to hear that she is not still doing the jackhammer and asking if you finish yet. She almost broke Jr last time I visited, had to coach her to slow down and loose the gorilla grip.

  9. #56118
    Quote Originally Posted by BacchusIsRight  [View Original Post]
    I already posted this question to the northwest GA Site.

    Anybody have a recommendation for Dalton?

    No owls need apply. But I definitely value attitude and skills over looks and youth.

    Thanks!
    I think you will get your answer if you look at the Chattanooga Messarge Parlor Reports; GQ.

  10. #56117

    New Oasis

    Been thinking about stopping by the new Oasis on Northside Dr. Next time I'm in town. Has anybody been? Is there happiness to be had? What's the damage?

  11. #56116

    Starlight

    Last time I went, the table was dirty and had to wait on them to change the linens.

    Massage wasn't good and she shorted me on time five minutes.

    Tried to get more money by acting like the tip is the only money they get.

  12. #56115

    Oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaGuy70  [View Original Post]
    Went to Oasis on Lawrenceville-Suwanee recently. I've been there three or four times in the past and always had a enjoyable time. Not this time. I'm not new to the game. I tried everything I knew how to try and was flatly rejected. Not sure if they have gone totally legit or just a one off thing. Massage was decent. But no joy= no return for me. I did notice they asked me to sign in with my name and address at the front desk. That's not something I ever had to do there before. Maybe that should have been my red flag.
    Went there last month, still leave happy. But they looks very nervous. I think YMMV.

  13. #56114

    Starlight

    Long time lurker, first time posting. Lily took me to the room. She is 50,but looks like 35-40. Slim body, very good English. Massage was decent, after flip, slow hand shake with ball play. Utc top and otc bottom. 70+50 otd. I have been here 4-5 times before, every time leave happy.

  14. #56113

    Pure Spa

    Hey all! So I was in the north Marietta area and I happen to pass a place called Pure spa massage off sandy Plains Road. Decided to go inside to "get a card" I was greeted by one woman sitting at a desk and two other women on a couch. All older looking. One of the ladies was laying on the couch and was wearing a leopard kind of dress the revealed part of her cleavage and it looks like she had a big rack. C possibly even D. Has anyone been here? What was the experience like? If the experiences were good, I may partake at a later date. Maybe even try a possible four hand. Thanks for any info.

  15. #56112

    May Massage. Suwanee

    Spot I wanted to visit was packed without an appointment.

    Wanted to try out May Massage by the walmart and no happiness can be found.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape