Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 272 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 322 372 772 1272 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 30796
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26731

    Nyla

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManTucker  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from her lately?
    Yeah she posted a few days ago.

  2. #26730

    Nyla

    Has anyone seen or heard from her lately?

  3. #26729

    Latina in Raleigh

    https://callescort.org/919-972-0010

    I was a bit hesitant at first because this almost certainly seemed like a scam. Coms were good she never mention a donation so I assumed it would be around standard. I got to the hotel five minutes ealier than I told her and I scoped the place out. It seemed cool. I get the room number and go up and I'm greeted by a really hot latina chick. Not the girl in the pictures but fit athletic and sexy. Everything covered but she was as close to GFE as you can get covered in rubber. $200 total damage for 40 minutes. I will repeat.

  4. #26728

    Renae ads


  5. #26727

    TOFTT with Riley in Garner

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/013928493999

    Couldn't find any reviews that seemed to match. I was in the area, I'd seen her pics for quite a while so I thought "what the hell".

    Pretty quick to respond via text. Had all of the right "do's" listed in the ad. Quoted 150/ hh 185/ h. A few quick questions and I was on my way.

    Given the address to a new, upscale apt complex in Garner.

    Was greeted by a very attractive, young, AA spinner. The good ended there.

    The only difference between HH and H is bottomless / top-on vs nude. No touching below the belt unless you pay an additional 175 for VIP.

    It's a really expensive HJ.

    Avoid.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241026-232829.jpg‎  

  6. #26726
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    RENAE. I have heard great reviews.
    Anyone got a number for Renae?

  7. #26725
    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    I think I was one if the first to see her, she maybe was 18 or 19. Lived in a little White House over near Duke University. You took about gorgeous, sweet & GND look! No ink or piercings, like a hot HS cheerleader.
    Anyone save any pictures from her early days or ads? I remember seeing them and thinking that they had to be fake even with the reviews at the time.

  8. #26724

    Ginger not in Raleigh anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    Man if Ginger provided GFE I'd be seeing her weekly LOL. Then again, I imagine most would.
    She's in Nashville with no plans to come back here.

  9. #26723
    Quote Originally Posted by Bh400  [View Original Post]
    It's her with a few more pounds. Older ad:

    https://escort13.com/post/87005375?currentPage=5
    Man if Ginger provided GFE I'd be seeing her weekly LOL. Then again, I imagine most would.

  10. #26722

    Fwiw

    For what it's worth I noticed over the last few weeks that comes have just become really bad in the area. Providers taking hours and sometimes days to get back to you.

    With the law changes coming I'm going to assume now is the time to find a good regular and just stick with them. Dependable and reliable. Because at this rate, I'll just be going out of state on the weekends to find something worth while that communicates.

  11. #26721
    Quote Originally Posted by NightTraveler  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/177951370

    I've never seen ginger or abby before but is this ginger from the triangle?
    It's her with a few more pounds. Older ad:

    https://escort13.com/post/87005375?currentPage=5

  12. #26720

    Ginger from the triangle?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/177951370

    I've never seen ginger or abby before but is this ginger from the triangle?

  13. #26719

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    RENAE. I have heard great reviews.
    Savannah or Jessica but the price is $2 for 30 min.

  14. #26718
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Who offers a good BBBJ / cim around here? My main head giver has been a pain to meet up with lately. Thought of trying AJ but her technique is mechanical. No real effort for me. Who do you guys feel like gives it there all?
    RENAE. I have heard great reviews.

  15. #26717

    Bbbj?

    Who offers a good BBBJ / cim around here? My main head giver has been a pain to meet up with lately. Thought of trying AJ but her technique is mechanical. No real effort for me. Who do you guys feel like gives it there all?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape