Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 272 of 2052 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 322 372 772 1272 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 30768
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26703
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSvt93  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the hobby for a while but considering scratching that itch, been trying to find info on this one and coming up empty handed, anyone have any experience? TIA.

    https://tryst.link/escort/andi-ellsworth
    Her ass is fucking perfection.

  2. #26702

    Andi Ellsworth

    Been out of the hobby for a while but considering scratching that itch, been trying to find info on this one and coming up empty handed, anyone have any experience? TIA.

    https://tryst.link/escort/andi-ellsworth

  3. #26701

    Oops

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmGuy  [View Original Post]
    500 benjamins is fifty thousand dollars, you sure that's correct?
    Yeah user error on me, can I blame the armpit hair haha.

  4. #26700
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorVan  [View Original Post]
    Before she began posting on escort sites she was a regular on Seeking Arrangement. I never messaged her because there were plenty of much more attractive options at the time, and with reasonable allowance expectations.

    Look at this photo. 500 Benjamin's. A snapshot of the drastic decline in the escort scene over the last 5-6 years.

    https://media-v2.tryst.a4cdn.org/pro...d69/large.jpeg
    500 benjamins is fifty thousand dollars, you sure that's correct?

  5. #26699

    BadMimi and Others

    I have noticed a trend in ads, particularly tryst ads since that where I peruse most, that some ladies have hot pics and a pretty low $ point and onlyfans as the only contact info. Apparently they are trying to drive traffic to their Page / Site. I don't take them seriously just move on.

    Another example: Agata Ruiz https://tryst.link/escort/agataruiz

    No real contact information, jusy onlyfans and WebSite.

    I seriously doubt I could carry 3 bills and get an hour of FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsPlaytime  [View Original Post]
    I never made it to contacting her, the minute she asked for money I would have been out. Too bad too, she looks like she could have been a good time. Thanks for sharing the info.
    Last edited by Gufinufi55; 10-24-24 at 17:49. Reason: add example

  6. #26698

    Mckinsley Monet

    Anyone have any experience with this girl? Tried searching Dallas forum because that's where she says home is, can't find anything. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mckinsleymonet

  7. #26697
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeToHavher  [View Original Post]
    I filed a complaint with Tryst on this one. Supposedly they are "investigating" her profile. The only link she provides is her OnlyFans account. Go there and she then requires you to tip her and purchase various videos to "prove" that you would be a reliable client that she would feel safe meeting. Since I wasn't willing to spend the money, I never achieved the opportunity to experience nirvana with her!

    Guess that's a new twist on requiring a deposit.
    I never made it to contacting her, the minute she asked for money I would have been out. Too bad too, she looks like she could have been a good time. Thanks for sharing the info.

  8. #26696

    Katt

    Hello guys, any info on Katt? I did a search but didn't find anything. I may toft but wanted to check for intel.

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...eigh/177962224

  9. #26695
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeToHavher  [View Original Post]
    I filed a complaint with Tryst on this one. Supposedly they are "investigating" her profile. The only link she provides is her OnlyFans account. Go there and she then requires you to tip her and purchase various videos to "prove" that you would be a reliable client that she would feel safe meeting. Since I wasn't willing to spend the money, I never achieved the opportunity to experience nirvana with her!

    Guess that's a new twist on requiring a deposit.
    That's an OnlyFans violation as well when they are promising a meet up.

  10. #26694
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeToHavher  [View Original Post]
    I filed a complaint with Tryst on this one. Supposedly they are "investigating" her profile. The only link she provides is her OnlyFans account. Go there and she then requires you to tip her and purchase various videos to "prove" that you would be a reliable client that she would feel safe meeting. Since I wasn't willing to spend the money, I never achieved the opportunity to experience nirvana with her!

    Guess that's a new twist on requiring a deposit.
    Her profile has disappeared now. The link shows up on Google search, but if you go to it, it says page not found.

  11. #26693

    Bad Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsPlaytime  [View Original Post]
    She posts on tryst alot, curious if anyone has seen her and has details. TIA.
    I filed a complaint with Tryst on this one. Supposedly they are "investigating" her profile. The only link she provides is her OnlyFans account. Go there and she then requires you to tip her and purchase various videos to "prove" that you would be a reliable client that she would feel safe meeting. Since I wasn't willing to spend the money, I never achieved the opportunity to experience nirvana with her!

    Guess that's a new twist on requiring a deposit.

  12. #26692

    Anyone seen "Bad Mimi?"

    She posts on tryst alot, curious if anyone has seen her and has details. TIA.

  13. #26691
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedder  [View Original Post]
    To follow-up with this advice, we need to stop doing that FaceTime / snapchat bullshit as well. One girl flat out told me that she grabs a photo / screenshot of every one she meets. They also have a forum where they share data/images/numbers on us.
    Would love to read that forum. Probably hilarious.

  14. #26690
    Quote Originally Posted by Crl2022  [View Original Post]
    Not sure when / why guys started doing that but it's best practice to keep as much separation from the hobby and your personal life as possible. *Literally* all providers use fake names and ages for a reason. And then you have some that have the boldness to ask you to verify by providing a selfie while holding up your I'd LOL. In the current climate for the hobby in NC that's crazy talk.
    To follow-up with this advice, we need to stop doing that FaceTime / snapchat bullshit as well. One girl flat out told me that she grabs a photo / screenshot of every one she meets. They also have a forum where they share data/images/numbers on us.

  15. #26689

    But you're missing something else

    Talking about her body, sagging boobs, and long back.

    But what about the hairy armpits?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape