Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 30787
-
10-26-24 10:15 #26722Senior Member

Posts: 234Fwiw
For what it's worth I noticed over the last few weeks that comes have just become really bad in the area. Providers taking hours and sometimes days to get back to you.
With the law changes coming I'm going to assume now is the time to find a good regular and just stick with them. Dependable and reliable. Because at this rate, I'll just be going out of state on the weekends to find something worth while that communicates.
-
10-26-24 09:10 #26721Senior Member

Posts: 49It's her with a few more pounds. Older ad:
Originally Posted by NightTraveler
[View Original Post]
https://escort13.com/post/87005375?currentPage=5
-
10-26-24 08:06 #26720Senior Member

Posts: 658Ginger from the triangle?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/177951370
I've never seen ginger or abby before but is this ginger from the triangle?
-
10-25-24 21:34 #26719Senior Member

Posts: 118Bbbj
Savannah or Jessica but the price is $2 for 30 min.
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-24 21:15 #26718Senior Member

Posts: 428RENAE. I have heard great reviews.
Originally Posted by JJCale
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-24 15:38 #26717Senior Member

Posts: 234Bbbj?
Who offers a good BBBJ / cim around here? My main head giver has been a pain to meet up with lately. Thought of trying AJ but her technique is mechanical. No real effort for me. Who do you guys feel like gives it there all?
-
10-25-24 10:53 #26716Senior Member

Posts: 64Yeah, she looks to be my type to a T, so I might be in trouble LOL.
Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-24 10:49 #26715Senior Member

Posts: 226Re: Andi Ellsworth
I noticed her the other day too. If you search "andi ellsworth escort" you will find a website with her name, but it says it is currently private if you try to go to it.
Originally Posted by BlackSvt93
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-24 09:37 #26714Senior Member

Posts: 480Her ass is fucking perfection.
Originally Posted by BlackSvt93
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-24 09:34 #26713Senior Member

Posts: 64Andi Ellsworth
Been out of the hobby for a while but considering scratching that itch, been trying to find info on this one and coming up empty handed, anyone have any experience? TIA.
https://tryst.link/escort/andi-ellsworth
-
10-25-24 01:01 #26712Senior Member

Posts: 138Oops
Yeah user error on me, can I blame the armpit hair haha.
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-24 22:09 #26711Senior Member

Posts: 428500 benjamins is fifty thousand dollars, you sure that's correct?
Originally Posted by ProfessorVan
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-24 17:15 #26710Senior Member

Posts: 63BadMimi and Others
I have noticed a trend in ads, particularly tryst ads since that where I peruse most, that some ladies have hot pics and a pretty low $ point and onlyfans as the only contact info. Apparently they are trying to drive traffic to their Page / Site. I don't take them seriously just move on.
Another example: Agata Ruiz https://tryst.link/escort/agataruiz
No real contact information, jusy onlyfans and WebSite.
I seriously doubt I could carry 3 bills and get an hour of FS.
Originally Posted by ItsPlaytime
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Gufinufi55; 10-24-24 at 17:49. Reason: add example
-
10-24-24 16:08 #26709Senior Member

Posts: 35Mckinsley Monet
Anyone have any experience with this girl? Tried searching Dallas forum because that's where she says home is, can't find anything. Thanks.
https://tryst.link/escort/mckinsleymonet
-
10-24-24 15:47 #26708Senior Member

Posts: 42I never made it to contacting her, the minute she asked for money I would have been out. Too bad too, she looks like she could have been a good time. Thanks for sharing the info.
Originally Posted by LikeToHavher
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



