Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Happiness ii

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 177 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 2642
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #2132

    Ghosted by Rachel

    After seeing all the advertising here, went to meet her. Arrived on time, paid the house fee and waited. Ten minutes go by, I'm chill thinking she needed a moment to get ready. Ten plus more minutes go by and I'm done. Went to go find mama for my house fee back. She asked what happened, and she didn't even know where Rachel was. I really don't like to walk out and will even give what looks to be marginal experiences a chance, but no choice here. Why send out advertising if you're not going to show up?

    KK.

  2. #2131
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruchan  [View Original Post]
    Because hair color is an accurate gauge of age? Especially when shaved clean?
    That's right. Every time I go visit my Korean babe. I bring a microscope and look at not the hair, but the root and using my knowledge as a forensic dentist I sample their teeth. LOL. Only problem is she always drains my Energy from my natural tool before I can use my mechanical tools.

  3. #2130
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBoy808  [View Original Post]
    They turn down lights so you can't tell if pubes are gray.
    Because hair color is an accurate gauge of age? Especially when shaved clean?

  4. #2129
    Senior Member


    Posts: 182

    Rachel vs Yuna

    I've had both several times and normally I do not post about the girls I regularly see.

    Rachael L / A / S 9/9/9.

    Yuna L / A / S 8/9/9.

    They are both good and will not disappoint. Rachael looks a little better and is a little younger than Yuna in my opinion. Yuna has a few bad angles but it is not a deal breaker (like in CG like when you look up at her face). It depends on your preference. To sum up Rachael looks a little better (over the years I have found that I like a body that is average tone and natural feeling breasts), is a little younger and services like a pornstar's with all the different positions, Yuna looks like the pornstar (with her massive bolt-ons / tight body), is a little older and looks not as good, service is just average. Both will try hard to serve you and you will leave smiling.

  5. #2128

    Age

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBoy808  [View Original Post]
    They turn down lights so you can't tell if pubes are gray.
    Does age really matter if they satisfy your desires. I don't think so! I just enjoy myself and really could care less of the age as long as they make me happy! Cheers KB1.

  6. #2127
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBoy808  [View Original Post]
    They turn down lights so you can't tell if pubes are gray.
    Damn, LOL. Good one.

  7. #2126
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruchan  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I admit I don't have super powers and am not good at ages. However, I also know people of all ages and people do not always age the same.

    I would guess that Rachael would be past her 20's but beyond that, I am not daring enough to guess. Still, I would be shocked and surprised if she was in her 70's. Imo that is a bit much.

    To me, this does not strike me as 70's.

    For her, the age matters little to me. Her service is great and that matters more.
    They turn down lights so you can't tell if pubes are gray.

  8. #2125

    Super heroes

    Yeah I admit I don't have super powers and am not good at ages. However, I also know people of all ages and people do not always age the same.

    I would guess that Rachael would be past her 20's but beyond that, I am not daring enough to guess. Still, I would be shocked and surprised if she was in her 70's. Imo that is a bit much.

    To me, this does not strike me as 70's.

    For her, the age matters little to me. Her service is great and that matters more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Resized_Resized_20241023_193704_1729894718007_1729894720032.jpg‎   Resized_Resized_20241023_194258_1729894824753_1729894826484.jpg‎   Resized_Resized_20241023_192646_1729894889388_1729894891450.jpg‎  

  9. #2124

    Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by PanochaMan  [View Original Post]
    Got a text that she was back. Won't go in to details because she has plenty of reviews in this thread, but she looks and feels as good as ever. Still has that great attitude and is in great shape. L / a / s is 8/10/10 for me. BBBJ and CFS, great kisser too. Glad that she's back.
    I went to see Snow based on Panochamans brief review and the many other reviews of her that I found when I did a search. Tall, young, Chinese. That sums her up physically, but her service was top notch. She's a sweet girl but knows how to turn on the sexy ar just the right time. Had fun in the shower, and back in the room was when things heated up. Great kisser (I think she loves to kiss) that worked it's way to an amazing BBBJ. On with the cover and she rode me to completion, never showing any signs of tiring. Glad that I took the dive with her. Well worth the time and effort. Catch her soon, as we never know when girls will come and go.

  10. #2123
    Quote Originally Posted by LastHurrah  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree. I'm 65 so 40-50 is perfect for me. I do try to include my age for reference when I report on what I think their age is. As you said if a brother is only thirty everyone going to look old to him.
    Except I have people in my life who's ages I know to reference along with providers who told me their age and they have no benefit in telling me they have 10-20+ years on me. A lot of these girls drink and / or smoke far more than my family does so possible premature aging playing a factor here. It's not difficult to pull up comparisons on your phone when you see her, anyone saying that Rachel looks the same age as Girls' Generation, Boa, Brenda Song, Arden Cho is absolutely out of line and may as well be flagged as a shill. Or legally blind. I guess vision could be a factor, I have 20/15 vision so I see details and can read things that others just can't see unless inspected closer.

  11. #2122

    Age and beauty

    Quote Originally Posted by Milby  [View Original Post]
    I agree. Definitely not in her 30's. Way older, but still a beauty for her age. I'd peg her as somewhere in her 50's. For context, I'm in my 40's and I work in women's health.
    You're probably right. It as you pointed out Rachel is a beauty and takes good care of herself so obviously she looks much younger. Isn't it all about how she looks. Not numerical age number? Nobody actually knows their true age. The girls keep that a closely guarded secret for obvious reasons.

  12. #2121

    Great idea

    Quote Originally Posted by Milby  [View Original Post]
    This is why I've suggested that you give your age if you're going to guess a women's age. It gives everyone else who reads your post some context. A brother in his 70's will have a different perception of age vs. A brother who is in his 30's.
    I totally agree. I'm 65 so 40-50 is perfect for me. I do try to include my age for reference when I report on what I think their age is. As you said if a brother is only thirty everyone going to look old to him.

  13. #2120
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131
    This is why I've suggested that you give your age if you're going to guess a women's age. It gives everyone else who reads your post some context. A brother in his 70's will have a different perception of age vs. A brother who is in his 30's.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    It might be helpful to try to clarify Rachel's age. Some estimates by other mongers in this thread have been quite different. On the lower end, various mongers have said "maybe 30's," "late 30's," "late 30's to mid 40's," and "early to mid 40's," but on the higher end, there's been an estimate of "somewhere in her 50's" and even one all the way up to "she looks 60's or 70's and that's the reality". So one monger says 60's or 70's, yet another monger says "She's one of the most beautiful women that I've seen".

  14. #2119
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1401

    Rachel

    I really don't care about her age. Age is only a number. I also don't care about her looks & body. Her service is more important to me. Need to check her out before Lemon comes back.

  15. #2118

    Just my opinion

    Never understood how this place is great. Maybe I'm too picky but this place is mediocre, at best.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape