Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Happiness ii

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 177 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 2643
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #2118

    Just my opinion

    Never understood how this place is great. Maybe I'm too picky but this place is mediocre, at best.

  2. #2117
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovewhores247  [View Original Post]
    After reading the reports, I'll be planning a visit to Rachel this Tuesday. I'll provide a report once I'm done.
    It might be helpful to try to clarify Rachel's age. Some estimates by other mongers in this thread have been quite different. On the lower end, various mongers have said "maybe 30's," "late 30's," "late 30's to mid 40's," and "early to mid 40's," but on the higher end, there's been an estimate of "somewhere in her 50's" and even one all the way up to "she looks 60's or 70's and that's the reality". So one monger says 60's or 70's, yet another monger says "She's one of the most beautiful women that I've seen".

  3. #2116
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131

    Rachel

    I agree. Definitely not in her 30's. Way older, but still a beauty for her age. I'd peg her as somewhere in her 50's. For context, I'm in my 40's and I work in women's health.

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckFat  [View Original Post]
    Stop the cap. Rachel is most definitely not 30's. You're either lying to yourself or lying for her. I'm Asian 30's and she does not look anywhere near my age. She looks 60's or 70's and that's the reality, in the range of my mom and aunties. She looks good for her age and I do enjoy cougars but it's a waste of her time and ours if a guy walks in expecting a 30's girl and walks out after seeing she's much older. Keep the reviews honest so she can have the appropriate customers and not the bad experiences that myself and others have had.

  4. #2115

    Rachel

    After reading the reports, I'll be planning a visit to Rachel this Tuesday. I'll provide a report once I'm done.

  5. #2114
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckFat  [View Original Post]
    Second this but the clown make up is a bit harsh.

    Rachel is older, about Yuna age for reference. You guys can guess but you'll all guess way under. Think how long Yuna been working and just do basic math. Pretty for her age but not prettier than the 20 or 30 something Chinese girls that come through the other spas. I think the clown makeup comment comes from the pink blush and red lipstick she uses, it's a style from the 80's. Modern makeup styles don't go that route. Skinny body but not the toned shaped type, just skinny. Boobs look like a smaller under muscle implant then additional mammary growth on top possibly from pregnancy after which is probable because the skin on her stomach area does show signs of a previous pregnancy.

    HJ and BJ good. Did the squid action, only allowing me about halfway in before scooting away. Shifted around, got a little deeper and sort of finished, like a half cum half edging myself. She tried after with BJ and HJ to get a full finish but went limp and was done.

    At one point told me I'm too thick which I don't think I am. The only other girl (working or not) to ever do that type of motion with me was Mini at Angel but even she let me go balls deep after slowly working me in. I know I'm 5. 5" long but idk girth, about 3 fingers wide. Some guys might get defensive over boto size but it matters so we can get the proper service. I'm going to say Rachel has a narrower than usual vag so only good for skinny / small botos.

    The most annoying part is she must know I was too thick for her. Why can't she just say so and tag someone else in? I've seen Yuna 50+ times so I would've gladly taken the switch if she just said something.
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckFat  [View Original Post]
    Stop the cap. Rachel is most definitely not 30's. You're either lying to yourself or lying for her. I'm Asian 30's and she does not look anywhere near my age. She looks 60's or 70's and that's the reality, in the range of my mom and aunties. She looks good for her age and I do enjoy cougars but it's a waste of her time and ours if a guy walks in expecting a 30's girl and walks out after seeing she's much older. Keep the reviews honest so she can have the appropriate customers and not the bad experiences that myself and others have had.
    I guess I've been lucky, Rachael never tried to get out of vi with me. Maybe cause mine is not big, but no problem here.

    70's? Maybe you need to readjust your scale. I don't think so. Talk about honesty.

  6. #2113

    Stop with the misleading ages

    Quote Originally Posted by WonHungLow  [View Original Post]
    For those wondering she looks late 30's
    Stop the cap. Rachel is most definitely not 30's. You're either lying to yourself or lying for her. I'm Asian 30's and she does not look anywhere near my age. She looks 60's or 70's and that's the reality, in the range of my mom and aunties. She looks good for her age and I do enjoy cougars but it's a waste of her time and ours if a guy walks in expecting a 30's girl and walks out after seeing she's much older. Keep the reviews honest so she can have the appropriate customers and not the bad experiences that myself and others have had.

  7. #2112

    Best BBBJDTCIMSW

    What can I say? Visited Rachel last night and was treated to the most incredible BJ in my life. Third time seeing her so we were pretty comfortable together. When she walked into room we DFK and grabbed asthma she kinda surprised me by kneeling and going down in me hardcore. I mean hawk tua style spitting on my dick and Slapping her face with my wet dick. She even let me full on FF and hold her head jamming my hardon all the way down till she choked. Unbelievable. She was getting excited too as I could feel the heat rising from her body. Everything was a sexy slimy wet mess as I kept FFing Rachel. Had to stop before I blew my load.

    Went to the shower and lucky for me it was slow last night so we took our time as Rachel did the nuru thing then went back to deep throating my as I fingered her pussy and rubbed her donut. More FF BJ then she got on top and oil checked me that drove me crazy. DFK while she was acg and I fondled those perfect titties. Then switched standing mish and pounded her from the back. No problem for me going deep. I'm not super big maybe 5 1/2" asian size so fit was good and tight. Went tony and when I felt the explosion coming I told Rachel I wanted her swallow all my juice. She flipped around and let me full on FF deep as I unloaded everything. She swallowed all like a good girl and kept sucking me dry.

    Drained we went back to the room where Rachel gave me a nice massage to Recharge me. Heard the knock so she told me quick BJ. I happily agreed and she lay on her back and let me fuck her throat deep until. I unloaded everything again with shaking legs.

    Damn I got to say her BJ is next level. For those wondering she looks late 30's and has nice body with large natural titties. Speaks English good too but with accent.

  8. #2111
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamester  [View Original Post]
    Standby my report on Rachel. She does her best to avoid vaginal intercourse.

    On the other hand, her hjs and bjs are satisfying. She is much older than reported due to her clown makeup. Tits are nice but too sensitive for much sucking.

    Let the phan boys waste their money; much better current options.
    Second this but the clown make up is a bit harsh.

    Rachel is older, about Yuna age for reference. You guys can guess but you'll all guess way under. Think how long Yuna been working and just do basic math. Pretty for her age but not prettier than the 20 or 30 something Chinese girls that come through the other spas. I think the clown makeup comment comes from the pink blush and red lipstick she uses, it's a style from the 80's. Modern makeup styles don't go that route. Skinny body but not the toned shaped type, just skinny. Boobs look like a smaller under muscle implant then additional mammary growth on top possibly from pregnancy after which is probable because the skin on her stomach area does show signs of a previous pregnancy.

    HJ and BJ good. Did the squid action, only allowing me about halfway in before scooting away. Shifted around, got a little deeper and sort of finished, like a half cum half edging myself. She tried after with BJ and HJ to get a full finish but went limp and was done.

    At one point told me I'm too thick which I don't think I am. The only other girl (working or not) to ever do that type of motion with me was Mini at Angel but even she let me go balls deep after slowly working me in. I know I'm 5. 5" long but idk girth, about 3 fingers wide. Some guys might get defensive over boto size but it matters so we can get the proper service. I'm going to say Rachel has a narrower than usual vag so only good for skinny / small botos.

    The most annoying part is she must know I was too thick for her. Why can't she just say so and tag someone else in? I've seen Yuna 50+ times so I would've gladly taken the switch if she just said something.

  9. #2110

    Yoko

    Paid a visit to Yoko for the best legit level massage and her usual extra service. Yoko did a great body scrub in the shower room got me super clean. Then deep rimming. Then went to Greece for a bit followed by bbbjdt. Blew my load down her throat as I asked her if we can go twice and she agreed. Back to the room for a great massage with lotion. After about ten minutes told her to toss my salad again and she went to town sucking my butthole. On the flip told her to go RACG Greek so I could enjoy the gape. When I felt the urge coming told Yoko to pull out and DT me and no wipe.

    Wanted ATM like porno. She did and hopped off then went straight to DT me and fingered my ass to Make me explode. Thoroughly enjoyable session as always. We did a quick shower together with a little BJ before I left.

  10. #2109
    Quote Originally Posted by Maruchan  [View Original Post]
    Reminder that there are still women working at Happiness.

    Rachael said I could share these:

    Have fun guys, be safe and treat the women well.
    Fun thought: I bet the girls would get more action if they sent us photos to post on the forum or if they'd let us take photos of them (face omitted of course) and post them on here. That way at least the body could be verified and we have some DD before going. Just a thought.

  11. #2108
    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    Nice titties.
    Indeed they are.

  12. #2107
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1402
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  13. #2106
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #2105
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #2104
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape