Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 118 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 168 218 618 1118 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 18820
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17065
    True. Adult search as example. A very non attractive provider asking 180 just for the rub, so that as a base is not even justified. I think whoever is desperate enough to pay these providers is doing a really bad deed here. Any monger who had a service and had negotiated, once service is done should give a friendly reminder to the provider by telling her with lower price and good reviews she will never go out of business. My humble two cents.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAway711  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if the market has shrunk or if non-USASG mongers are done tolerating the GPS, but I've had a couple reach out to m randomly for money. Of course, I won't oblige. This is not novel but the occurrence in this small window has me wondering if anyone else is experiencing this? Peace.

  2. #17064
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAway711  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if the market has shrunk or if non-USASG mongers are done tolerating the GPS, but I've had a couple reach out to m randomly for money. Of course, I won't oblige. This is not novel but the occurrence in this small window has me wondering if anyone else is experiencing this? Peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    I've had the same thing. Everything from rent, to hospital visits, to family emergencies, to birthdays. Let them keep starving.
    This is indicative of the market. A lot of "mongers" are cutting back. I for one have scaled back significantly and will not get into the economics (see the Escort Pricing Index thread)..

    I have a few hit me up for groceries and the cell phone bill. Had they been more "open" to things like "hey, I know we said 15 minutes but we are getting a long, stay a bit" for me, that would be the olive branch where if I did get that text, I would show up and toss some green their way. Mongers should share this to their woman so they know this is a quid-pro-quo relationship.

  3. #17063

    Same here in Tampa

    I'm all around central FL so I frequent all the appropriate boards but I'm starting to get the same here. "Oh hey I need help for the room for a night" I need gas money" etc. There's a couple non candy users I've seen for awhile who, if they say particularly post hurricane they need some help I'm much more likely to believe them. But the rest? Nope.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    I've had the same thing. Everything from rent, to hospital visits, to family emergencies, to birthdays. Let them keep starving.

  4. #17062
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    I've had the same thing. Everything from rent, to hospital visits, to family emergencies, to birthdays. Let them keep starving.
    That's what I like to hear.

  5. #17061

    Starvation

    Just have them give you the pussy first and maybe take some time to teach them how to save (ha!).

  6. #17060
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAway711  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if the market has shrunk or if non-USASG mongers are done tolerating the GPS, but I've had a couple reach out to m randomly for money. Of course, I won't oblige. This is not novel but the occurrence in this small window has me wondering if anyone else is experiencing this? Peace.
    I've had the same thing. Everything from rent, to hospital visits, to family emergencies, to birthdays. Let them keep starving.

  7. #17059
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapp150  [View Original Post]
    For a quick car BBJ for cheap she will do in a pinch. Other than that no go.

    GRAPP150.
    At least one of those pics is stolen.

  8. #17058

    Has anyone seen her?

    I've had contact here and there, but I'm still not sure if she's legit:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...n/443693008605

  9. #17057

    Colombiana outcall

    Any info on this provider? Have yet to contact due to no texting rule as well as no incall. However searches find similar ads with same pictures in local area.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3408733

  10. #17056
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    Could not send verification photo. Probably a fake photo advertisement.
    She is nost likely fake. 90 per hour and 300 for overnight.

  11. #17055

    Clar

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    Where there are sites like backpack that are nothing but scammers.

    For most part, the deposit scam is getting old and all of the low hanging fruit is gone.

    Where there will always be deposit scams that number is dwindling.

    On gator, this site now has 1 in 10. It use to be half.
    I might have misspoke. Scams are eternal in this hobby, but verified providers that I've either seen or have been in contact have reached out. I guess the path leads to scamming but that phenomena wasn't a thing say 9 months ago. But, yeah that's my 2 cents. Peace.

  12. #17054

    Steph has a friend

    Stephanie in Leesburg had a friend staying with her. Italian Jamaican mix. I have not partaken yet but I have met her. Looks are 7 to 8. When I have taken for a ride I will report. She can be contacted through Stephanie.

    GS.

  13. #17053
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMic  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her and provided a review.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/2845968
    Could not send verification photo. Probably a fake photo advertisement.

  14. #17052

    Shrinkage

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAway711  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if the market has shrunk or if non-USASG mongers are done tolerating the GPS, but I've had a couple reach out to m randomly for money. Of course, I won't oblige. This is not novel but the occurrence in this small window has me wondering if anyone else is experiencing this? Peace.
    Where there are sites like backpack that are nothing but scammers.

    For most part, the deposit scam is getting old and all of the low hanging fruit is gone.

    Where there will always be deposit scams that number is dwindling.

    On gator, this site now has 1 in 10. It use to be half.

  15. #17051

    Maissiel

    Has anyone seen her and provided a review.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/2845968
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1033.jpeg‎   IMG_1031.jpeg‎   IMG_1032.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape