Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 18817
-
10-24-24 23:08 #17062Senior Member

Posts: 889Starvation
Just have them give you the pussy first and maybe take some time to teach them how to save (ha!).
-
10-24-24 20:05 #17061Senior Member

Posts: 1126I've had the same thing. Everything from rent, to hospital visits, to family emergencies, to birthdays. Let them keep starving.
Originally Posted by ThrowAway711
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-24 20:03 #17060Senior Member

Posts: 1126At least one of those pics is stolen.
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-24 17:07 #17059Senior Member

Posts: 131Has anyone seen her?
I've had contact here and there, but I'm still not sure if she's legit:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...n/443693008605
-
10-24-24 12:29 #17058Senior Member

Posts: 68Colombiana outcall
Any info on this provider? Have yet to contact due to no texting rule as well as no incall. However searches find similar ads with same pictures in local area.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3408733
-
10-24-24 11:03 #17057Senior Member

Posts: 158She is nost likely fake. 90 per hour and 300 for overnight.
Originally Posted by Carlosa
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-24 01:17 #17056Senior Member

Posts: 137Clar
I might have misspoke. Scams are eternal in this hobby, but verified providers that I've either seen or have been in contact have reached out. I guess the path leads to scamming but that phenomena wasn't a thing say 9 months ago. But, yeah that's my 2 cents. Peace.
Originally Posted by Carlosa
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 19:07 #17055Senior Member

Posts: 337Steph has a friend
Stephanie in Leesburg had a friend staying with her. Italian Jamaican mix. I have not partaken yet but I have met her. Looks are 7 to 8. When I have taken for a ride I will report. She can be contacted through Stephanie.
GS.
-
10-23-24 17:29 #17054Senior Member

Posts: 941Could not send verification photo. Probably a fake photo advertisement.
Originally Posted by MikeMic
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 17:28 #17053Senior Member

Posts: 941Shrinkage
Where there are sites like backpack that are nothing but scammers.
Originally Posted by ThrowAway711
[View Original Post]
For most part, the deposit scam is getting old and all of the low hanging fruit is gone.
Where there will always be deposit scams that number is dwindling.
On gator, this site now has 1 in 10. It use to be half.
-
10-23-24 14:11 #17052Senior Member

Posts: 225Maissiel
Has anyone seen her and provided a review.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/2845968
-
10-23-24 00:11 #17051Senior Member

Posts: 137Starvation
I'm not sure if the market has shrunk or if non-USASG mongers are done tolerating the GPS, but I've had a couple reach out to m randomly for money. Of course, I won't oblige. This is not novel but the occurrence in this small window has me wondering if anyone else is experiencing this? Peace.
-
10-22-24 22:39 #17050Senior Member

Posts: 110Lizzie
Legit. Reference to her skills in the reviews I found to be accurate. There was an unexpected parting gift.
Originally Posted by ASpeedyBird
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 22:05 #17049Senior Member

Posts: 201Nice BBJ is an understatement
Nice isn't even half way describing her BJ skills, it don't make no damn sense how good this girls mouth feels on your dick.
Originally Posted by FunSpot10
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 22:01 #17048Senior Member

Posts: 2011000% legit
She's consistent and reliable. If you do car date don't let her location bother you she's safe to go to. She has one of the deepest throats I've come across.
Originally Posted by ASpeedyBird
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




