Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 118 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 168 218 618 1118 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 18817
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17062

    Starvation

    Just have them give you the pussy first and maybe take some time to teach them how to save (ha!).

  2. #17061
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAway711  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if the market has shrunk or if non-USASG mongers are done tolerating the GPS, but I've had a couple reach out to m randomly for money. Of course, I won't oblige. This is not novel but the occurrence in this small window has me wondering if anyone else is experiencing this? Peace.
    I've had the same thing. Everything from rent, to hospital visits, to family emergencies, to birthdays. Let them keep starving.

  3. #17060
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapp150  [View Original Post]
    For a quick car BBJ for cheap she will do in a pinch. Other than that no go.

    GRAPP150.
    At least one of those pics is stolen.

  4. #17059

    Has anyone seen her?

    I've had contact here and there, but I'm still not sure if she's legit:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...n/443693008605

  5. #17058

    Colombiana outcall

    Any info on this provider? Have yet to contact due to no texting rule as well as no incall. However searches find similar ads with same pictures in local area.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3408733

  6. #17057
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    Could not send verification photo. Probably a fake photo advertisement.
    She is nost likely fake. 90 per hour and 300 for overnight.

  7. #17056

    Clar

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    Where there are sites like backpack that are nothing but scammers.

    For most part, the deposit scam is getting old and all of the low hanging fruit is gone.

    Where there will always be deposit scams that number is dwindling.

    On gator, this site now has 1 in 10. It use to be half.
    I might have misspoke. Scams are eternal in this hobby, but verified providers that I've either seen or have been in contact have reached out. I guess the path leads to scamming but that phenomena wasn't a thing say 9 months ago. But, yeah that's my 2 cents. Peace.

  8. #17055

    Steph has a friend

    Stephanie in Leesburg had a friend staying with her. Italian Jamaican mix. I have not partaken yet but I have met her. Looks are 7 to 8. When I have taken for a ride I will report. She can be contacted through Stephanie.

    GS.

  9. #17054
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMic  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her and provided a review.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/2845968
    Could not send verification photo. Probably a fake photo advertisement.

  10. #17053

    Shrinkage

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAway711  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure if the market has shrunk or if non-USASG mongers are done tolerating the GPS, but I've had a couple reach out to m randomly for money. Of course, I won't oblige. This is not novel but the occurrence in this small window has me wondering if anyone else is experiencing this? Peace.
    Where there are sites like backpack that are nothing but scammers.

    For most part, the deposit scam is getting old and all of the low hanging fruit is gone.

    Where there will always be deposit scams that number is dwindling.

    On gator, this site now has 1 in 10. It use to be half.

  11. #17052

    Maissiel

    Has anyone seen her and provided a review.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/2845968
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1033.jpeg‎   IMG_1031.jpeg‎   IMG_1032.jpeg‎  

  12. #17051

    Starvation

    I'm not sure if the market has shrunk or if non-USASG mongers are done tolerating the GPS, but I've had a couple reach out to m randomly for money. Of course, I won't oblige. This is not novel but the occurrence in this small window has me wondering if anyone else is experiencing this? Peace.

  13. #17050
    Senior Member


    Posts: 110

    Lizzie

    Quote Originally Posted by ASpeedyBird  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has tried this one and if she's legit? She has some reviews on EA but wasn't sure if they're real. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/177853815
    Legit. Reference to her skills in the reviews I found to be accurate. There was an unexpected parting gift.

  14. #17049

    Nice BBJ is an understatement

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSpot10  [View Original Post]
    She is awesome go see her.
    Nice isn't even half way describing her BJ skills, it don't make no damn sense how good this girls mouth feels on your dick.

  15. #17048

    1000% legit

    Quote Originally Posted by ASpeedyBird  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has tried this one and if she's legit? She has some reviews on EA but wasn't sure if they're real. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/177853815
    She's consistent and reliable. If you do car date don't let her location bother you she's safe to go to. She has one of the deepest throats I've come across.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape