Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 18817
-
10-22-24 21:32 #17047Senior Member

Posts: 160Looks like she's legit
Check out post # 27271 on the positive thread. I haven't seen her but would like to. Please report back if you see her, thanks. By the way that post is 4 mos old, so the links dead, but she isn't. I hate to sound like Tracy Morgan's super bowl commercial, I'm pretty sure it's her.
Originally Posted by ASpeedyBird
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 21:13 #17046Senior Member

Posts: 683Snowbunny
For a quick car BBJ for cheap she will do in a pinch. Other than that no go.
Originally Posted by Fletch3
[View Original Post]
GRAPP150.
-
10-22-24 19:45 #17045Senior Member

Posts: 131Lizzie on EA
Wondering if anyone has tried this one and if she's legit? She has some reviews on EA but wasn't sure if they're real. Thanks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/177853815
-
10-22-24 06:56 #17044Senior Member

Posts: 82Nice BBBJ
She is awesome go see her.
Originally Posted by Dugglc
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 06:54 #17043Senior Member

Posts: 82Save your $$$
I would not recommend.
Originally Posted by Fletch3
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 05:32 #17042Senior Member

Posts: 255Anyone have experience with her?
I know we have had a ton of snowbunnies and snowflakes over the years. Does anyone have some recent experiences with this girl?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...s/111934088699
-
10-21-24 18:19 #17041Senior Member

Posts: 878Baby_girl new digits
Baby_girl lost her phone and has new digits but she can't access her Megapersonal ad to change them. 6 you can 8 personal message 9 me for them 3 if 1 you want them. 6 My notifications 4 aren't 7 working right now 2 but I will 6 get back to you asap. She will be working from my room on South Goldenrod and XXX tonight if anyone is interested in an incall but she does have her ride for outcalls too.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/177693247
-
10-21-24 12:26 #17040Senior Member

Posts: 941She use to be good, now she just want of money.
Originally Posted by Conplrxx
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 12:17 #17039Senior Member

Posts: 144I saw the amount for the hour and was thinking the same thing. No way this is true. Too low amount or she's on that says oh you want to touch me? Another $100, you want this or that $$ But I'm thinking fake.
Originally Posted by LudwigVan
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 10:39 #17038Senior Member

Posts: 131200 for her is def TGTBT, got to be fake.
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 08:09 #17037Senior Member

Posts: 1670Your right most likely
There just marketing themselves.
Some do both when they need the cash but they are definitely trying to get the easy of cash preferred if they can.
Not my thing.
Originally Posted by MSheeran
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 07:36 #17036Senior Member

Posts: 156Only Fans
I think the girls that promote Only Fans are another ball of wax and generally want to make their money via OF and not via fucking. Maybe it's a way of them vetting clientele and being choosey. Anyone have thoughts on the OF girls?
Originally Posted by Conplrxx
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 02:18 #17035Senior Member

Posts: 1126Let them starve.
Originally Posted by Conplrxx
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 01:13 #17034Senior Member

Posts: 52Has anyone tried this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/177801867
She wants $400 for a qv, $500 for hh.
Sure, does look hot in the pictures, but she's not GFE and BBJ is extra.
-
10-20-24 16:25 #17033Senior Member

Posts: 1144Alexandra
Does anyone have any info on this one?
https://tryst.link/escort/sweetalexandra
She seems TGTBT. I am hoping someone has made contact. I've tried with no luck.












Reply With Quote




