Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 95 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 145 195 595 1095 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 16686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15276
    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...w/610757336417

    Break me in I'm new. It took me forever to connect with her but, wow. Totally worth it. Very GFE. Keep trying. Maybe you'll get lucky and see her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/758368795706

    Nikki is a solid choice. Pricey, but a true professional. Haven't seen her in years though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/289575539541

    Champagne has a nice body. She's safe and reliable. Pretty professional and to the point though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/001467689270

    Honey (Brittan) is a sweetheart. You can't go wrong with her. She's genuine!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/175576366930

    Lexxi Love has been around for many years. She's a real sweetheart, but really hard to get hold of.

    So, there's a good starter pack for y'all. They are all safe and reliable when you can get a hold of them.

    I have about five or six others on the shortlist, but they don't have ads and I can't give all my secrets away in one shot.

    Guys, treat these girls with respect. If you do, it will go along way! They are people too just like us.

    Happy hunting!
    Break Me In seems to be worth trying. Nikki has been around forever. I've never met her but suspect she's fine, but not at that price point. Honey has disappeared on me both times we arranged to meet, and I'm not giving her a third chance. I met Lexxi once a handful of years ago and she was great, but she has been completely unresponsive since then. This is not a golden era. It's much worse than it was 5 years ago.

  2. #15275
    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...w/610757336417

    Break me in I'm new. It took me forever to connect with her but, wow. Totally worth it. Very GFE. Keep trying. Maybe you'll get lucky and see her. Thanks for posting the list though, it may help others out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/758368795706

    Nikki is a solid choice. Pricey, but a true professional. Haven't seen her in years though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/289575539541

    Champagne has a nice body. She's safe and reliable. Pretty professional and to the point though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/001467689270

    Honey (Brittan) is a sweetheart. You can't go wrong with her. She's genuine!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/175576366930

    Lexxi Love has been around for many years. She's a real sweetheart, but really hard to get hold of.

    So, there's a good starter pack for y'all. They are all safe and reliable when you can get a hold of them.

    I have about five or six others on the shortlist, but they don't have ads and I can't give all my secrets away in one shot.

    Guys, treat these girls with respect. If you do, it will go along way! They are people too just like us.

    Happy hunting!
    I've been trying to meet Brittan for over a year. Been ghosted 5 times, so not really worth the effort anymore. Champagne doesn't kiss, so I won't see her. Lexxie love really isn't available for the most part. I've been trying to see break me in girl for a while, but she's always west which makes it hard for me to meet her. Nikki is out of my price range. Otherwise all great choices. Thanks for posting some choices though.

  3. #15274

    A few examples

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...w/610757336417

    Break me in I'm new. It took me forever to connect with her but, wow. Totally worth it. Very GFE. Keep trying. Maybe you'll get lucky and see her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...d/758368795706

    Nikki is a solid choice. Pricey, but a true professional. Haven't seen her in years though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/289575539541

    Champagne has a nice body. She's safe and reliable. Pretty professional and to the point though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/001467689270

    Honey (Brittan) is a sweetheart. You can't go wrong with her. She's genuine!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/175576366930

    Lexxi Love has been around for many years. She's a real sweetheart, but really hard to get hold of.

    So, there's a good starter pack for y'all. They are all safe and reliable when you can get a hold of them.

    I have about five or six others on the shortlist, but they don't have ads and I can't give all my secrets away in one shot.

    Guys, treat these girls with respect. If you do, it will go along way! They are people too just like us.

    Happy hunting!

  4. #15273

    Alexa

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...a/395859119771

    Any experience with Alexa before? I can only speculate that she's the type to ask for money weeks after meeting, but I'm just wondering if other people have had the same speculations.

  5. #15272
    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    There's sure a lot of good quality tail running around Madison these days. It's funny how the city has good times and bad times. Good that we're in good times right now.
    A few examples would be helpful.

  6. #15271
    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    There's sure a lot of good quality tail running around Madison these days. It's funny how the city has good times and bad times. Good that we're in good times right now.
    This year's been better than the last few, but nowhere near as good as last decade.

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut
    What am I missing? I thought the cupboards were pretty much empty?
    I'll share a few.

    Tina - https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...0/840105968169.

    I caught this one when she appeared a few months ago. The session I had with her was a blast, she looked cute, was nice company. I get the feeling she has some mental illness stuff going on, maybe a habit too, but that's most of SkipTheGames anyway. She's changed her name a bunch of times, has gone by Scarlet, Lexie, maybe some others.

    Melody - https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/254765205068.

    This girl is insanely pretty. She doesn't show her face in her ads, it's cute as fuck. Worth one visit just for that. She had another girl in the bathroom, who I briefly ran into on the way out. As much as I wasn't a fan of that, I think she's trying to keep herself safe. She was a tiny little thing, after all. Her performance wasn't quite what I look for (AKA I go for the freaky nympho ones, and this one is sane) but it was fun, she's a friendly person, I enjoyed myself and have zero regrets about seeing her.

  7. #15270
    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    There's sure a lot of good quality tail running around Madison these days. It's funny how the city has good times and bad times. Good that we're in good times right now.
    What am I missing? I thought the cupboards were pretty much empty?

  8. #15269
    I agree. Especially Violet and Summer. It's a good thing. One of them is still around.

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2019  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this threesome? I've enjoyed several from Summer & Violet, Snow & Green Eyes, and a few others. I'm wondering if there is any chemistry between the ladies.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...v/737615045471

    I M.

  9. #15268

    Bullish run

    There's sure a lot of good quality tail running around Madison these days. It's funny how the city has good times and bad times. Good that we're in good times right now.

  10. #15267

    Melina and Valerie

    Has anyone tried this threesome? I've enjoyed several from Summer & Violet, Snow & Green Eyes, and a few others. I'm wondering if there is any chemistry between the ladies.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...v/737615045471

    I M.

  11. #15266

    Desi

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...j/939361541996

    Anyone have any experience with this one? Can't find ang.

  12. #15265
    Quote Originally Posted by Oyster  [View Original Post]
    That's Nicole, who sometimes goes by green eyed beauty. You can search the forum for info on her, I'd start at post #14922 which itself links back to a group of posts about her.

    I've never seen her, but the jist I've gathered is that the pics are older than you'd expect and the situation can get sketchy. No reports of mugging or scamming though.
    You should look back at past reviews before making that statement. Reviews on this forum for her are not good.

  13. #15264
    Thanks Oyster. I actually contacted her, got price, asked for 6 PM, she asked if I was law (would vice ever say yes? I said No, she stopped answering. Looks like I lucked out after reading 14922.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oyster  [View Original Post]
    That's Nicole, who sometimes goes by green eyed beauty. You can search the forum for info on her, I'd start at post #14922 which itself links back to a group of posts about her.

    I've never seen her, but the jist I've gathered is that the pics are older than you'd expect and the situation can get sketchy. No reports of mugging or scamming though.

  14. #15263

    Okay

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    I had sent her a text in the morning, she returned the text in the afternoon with a yes I'm available, and then radio silence to numerous texts.
    Not sure what I can do about that, she's just a girl to fuck.

  15. #15262

    Break me in Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    I think her hours are kind of screwy. Usually available later afternoons to early evening. I've had zero issues setting up times.
    I had sent her a text in the morning, she returned the text in the afternoon with a yes I'm available, and then radio silence to numerous texts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape