The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 95 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 45 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 145 195 595 1095 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 16678
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15268

    Bullish run

    There's sure a lot of good quality tail running around Madison these days. It's funny how the city has good times and bad times. Good that we're in good times right now.

  2. #15267

    Melina and Valerie

    Has anyone tried this threesome? I've enjoyed several from Summer & Violet, Snow & Green Eyes, and a few others. I'm wondering if there is any chemistry between the ladies.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...v/737615045471

    I M.

  3. #15266

    Desi

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...j/939361541996

    Anyone have any experience with this one? Can't find ang.

  4. #15265
    Quote Originally Posted by Oyster  [View Original Post]
    That's Nicole, who sometimes goes by green eyed beauty. You can search the forum for info on her, I'd start at post #14922 which itself links back to a group of posts about her.

    I've never seen her, but the jist I've gathered is that the pics are older than you'd expect and the situation can get sketchy. No reports of mugging or scamming though.
    You should look back at past reviews before making that statement. Reviews on this forum for her are not good.

  5. #15264
    Thanks Oyster. I actually contacted her, got price, asked for 6 PM, she asked if I was law (would vice ever say yes? I said No, she stopped answering. Looks like I lucked out after reading 14922.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oyster  [View Original Post]
    That's Nicole, who sometimes goes by green eyed beauty. You can search the forum for info on her, I'd start at post #14922 which itself links back to a group of posts about her.

    I've never seen her, but the jist I've gathered is that the pics are older than you'd expect and the situation can get sketchy. No reports of mugging or scamming though.

  6. #15263

    Okay

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    I had sent her a text in the morning, she returned the text in the afternoon with a yes I'm available, and then radio silence to numerous texts.
    Not sure what I can do about that, she's just a girl to fuck.

  7. #15262

    Break me in Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    I think her hours are kind of screwy. Usually available later afternoons to early evening. I've had zero issues setting up times.
    I had sent her a text in the morning, she returned the text in the afternoon with a yes I'm available, and then radio silence to numerous texts.

  8. #15261

    That's Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by WestWill  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?

    Since links to STG go bad fast, here is her ad. She lists pretty much daily, says E. European etc.

    Located Downtown Madison Incalls And Outcalls, 28 years old.
    That's Nicole, who sometimes goes by green eyed beauty. You can search the forum for info on her, I'd start at post #14922 which itself links back to a group of posts about her.

    I've never seen her, but the jist I've gathered is that the pics are older than you'd expect and the situation can get sketchy. No reports of mugging or scamming though.

  9. #15260

    Elena Ferrari

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/3835479.htm

    Had a great time with Elena, a sexy and passionate lady. I had verified with her group before, not sure on requirements but definitely NOT a deposit. Set up was quick and everything ran on time. Elena is a curvy bombshell with intense intimacy. Plenty of teasing and squeezing with light licking before the cover went on for CBJ and then a few positions.

    She is a joy to talk with, a worldly woman. Then we went for another round of the same activities with an amazing doggy finish. If you see her please treat her right, I hope she visits again!

  10. #15259

    Downtown escort

    Any info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...o/844159445496

    Since links to STG go bad fast, here is her ad. She lists pretty much daily, says E. European etc.

    Located Downtown Madison Incalls And Outcalls, 28 years old.

    Looking For Some Sugar And Spice -- incalls, Outcall, And Cardates Located Downtown Madison Txt Or Call Me at 812-530-XXXX -- Here I Am! -- here's A Little About Me I'm Clean, Fun, Friendly, Outgoing, And An All Around Fabulous Time. I Will Absolutely Blow Your Mind With My Bbbbj! My Body Is Athletic, And Well Proportioned -- talk Soon, I Hope.

    I just got registered and this is my first post.

    Thanks for the good info in past reports. I'll be adding my own.

  11. #15258
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    I think her hours are kind of screwy. Usually available later afternoons to early evening. I've had zero issues setting up times.
    Thanks for following up! And that's making more sense. My ideal time is morning / early afternoon. Thanks again!

  12. #15257

    Break me in girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    I was going to ask the same thing about the "Break Me In" girl. I've tried contacting her a couple of times and had no response, may try again in the next couple of days. Perhaps that one favorable review has made her in high demand?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madison/female-escorts/caucasian_w/break-me-in-im-new/130936572255

    Of the girls on your review list, the only one I've seen is Gigi. As you say, she's more enthusiastic performance-wise than most and is decent-looking. My main issue with her is poor hygiene: her room was a filthy mess and there were some body and mouth odor issues that were a turn off. That's why I haven't been in a rush to repeat, not that there are that many better alternatives, at least in her price range.
    I think her hours are kind of screwy. Usually available later afternoons to early evening. I've had zero issues setting up times.

  13. #15256
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/980326667175

    Anyone seen Dani or her friend Jenn recently? Only thing I can find is that the pictures are real and didn't have any issues with her. Also wondering about her friend Jenn.
    I've tried contacting Dani twice with no response, has anyone else had better luck?

  14. #15255

    Break me in girl

    Have any of you guys had luck connecting with "break me in I'm new"? I've been trying to get in touch with her since Bruno's posts but I've never gotten a response back.
    I was going to ask the same thing about the "Break Me In" girl. I've tried contacting her a couple of times and had no response, may try again in the next couple of days. Perhaps that one favorable review has made her in high demand?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madison/female-escorts/caucasian_w/break-me-in-im-new/130936572255

    Of the girls on your review list, the only one I've seen is Gigi. As you say, she's more enthusiastic performance-wise than most and is decent-looking. My main issue with her is poor hygiene: her room was a filthy mess and there were some body and mouth odor issues that were a turn off. That's why I haven't been in a rush to repeat, not that there are that many better alternatives, at least in her price range.

  15. #15254

    Dani

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/980326667175

    Anyone seen Dani or her friend Jenn recently? Only thing I can find is that the pictures are real and didn't have any issues with her. Also wondering about her friend Jenn.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape