Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 3186
-
10-04-24 09:44 #3006Senior Member

Posts: 58What's up with the Bottle House, always seems like they hang out in the alley behind there. I picked up a girl a couple weeks ago and when I went to drop her off she wanted to go to that alley.
Originally Posted by Dj9947
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-24 08:48 #3005Senior Member

Posts: 145Where?
Where did you find her and what time? I made a trip to GR yesterday around 1 pm and had Zero Luck.
Originally Posted by PaperClips
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 22:23 #3004Senior Member

Posts: 135Not in the past month anyways.
Originally Posted by BigFriknNutz
[View Original Post]
I've driven it different days of the week and completely different times and have not once seen a SW. Sorry!
- DJ.
-
10-03-24 22:00 #3003Senior Member

Posts: 94I have seen them bigger! This image was pulled from her Facebook account. She added this photo back in 2019. Jail time does her body good. She is probably naturally big breasted. But loses cup sizes while on the streets.
Originally Posted by MichBigTitLove
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 21:53 #3002Senior Member

Posts: 94You can pretty much stick a fork in Leonard. Last time I was down in that area was like six to eight months ago. I believe there was an elderly SW out. Old, fat, and sloppy. As I drove by, I looked and she kind of gave a quick head nod, but not my type at all. I wouldn't be able to get a hard on no matter how long she rubbed my cock.
Originally Posted by BigFriknNutz
[View Original Post]
I could do a drive-by tonight and see if anything is out. There is a lot of re-modeling and new apartments going up, but it is becoming a bad area. Cops are getting called for shootings and stabbings a lot on the NW side. Its not going to be too late due to the recent uptick in crime.
-
10-03-24 11:44 #3001Senior Member

Posts: 817Is Leonard St completely dead?
Hardly sew any girls over there when I drive thru which is usually daytime. Also more and more new buildings and re modeling going on in the area. Has it been completely gentrified? Is there still action during late night hours?
-
09-29-24 12:42 #3000Senior Member

Posts: 72Homeless pet
Found a new homeless pet to play with. Forget her name but she's easy to find. Hunter her a block then asked if she needed help. She said yes and I drove her to an isolated spot and gave her an offer she couldn't refuse.
20 min BBBJ.
10 minutes of receiving salad tossing.
BB cowgirl then stood her outside for.
BB Greek. Took a while to break into her starfish but once I did I impaled her til she begged for me to creampie her rear end. I'm never one to disappoint a lady's request so I obliged.
Gifted a McDonalds Meal deal to say thanks.
-
09-28-24 22:23 #2999Senior Member

Posts: 70Mami
Picked her up today, excellent.
Originally Posted by PaperClips
[View Original Post]
BBJWCIM. I swear those juggs are bigger then ever.
-
09-27-24 16:55 #2998Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 2Dakoda Reign,
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
-
09-23-24 09:38 #2997Senior Member

Posts: 145Clarity please LOL
The donation was 5 or 10 bucks? I need info more details, please pm on where I can find. I'm in kzoo but travel to gr occasionally, thinking of making a trip today actually.
Originally Posted by ILieToFuck
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 08:16 #2996Senior Member

Posts: 72Sub human
Walking cum dumpster from Gobles Mi.
Huge juggs, obeys commands, eats cum. BB everything. Believe donation was 5 or 10. Just around the corner from the main SE side stroll.
-
09-22-24 17:59 #2995Regular Member

Posts: 13Not a good stroll
Strolled THe D a fair chunk of Friday Evening. It seemed all our friends took the evening off.
-
09-09-24 16:49 #2994Senior Member

Posts: 41Most people on here will tell you that you should have your own spot picked out to avoid getting set up for a robbery or something, but I've personally always just had the girl direct me to wherever she is comfortable, and I haven't had a problem yet.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-24 19:55 #2993Senior Member

Posts: 319[QUOTE=MichBigTitLove;7026167]If she is a co[shewon'tgetinthecarwithyou. Nevernegotiatethruthewindow. Neverdiscussanythinguntilsheisinyourvehicleandyouhavedrivenaway. Copswhattobeincompletecontrolandwillnotgetinyourvehicle. [ / QUOTE] ok thanks. Should you have a spot to go or the ladies will usually know where to go?
-
09-08-24 13:46 #2992Senior Member

Posts: 70If she is a co[ she won't get in the car with you. Never negotiate thru the window. Never discuss anything until she is in your vehicle and you have driven away. Cops what to be in complete control and will not get in your vehicle.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





