Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 213 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 3186
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3006
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj9947  [View Original Post]
    Not in the past month anyways.

    I've driven it different days of the week and completely different times and have not once seen a SW. Sorry!

    - DJ.
    What's up with the Bottle House, always seems like they hang out in the alley behind there. I picked up a girl a couple weeks ago and when I went to drop her off she wanted to go to that alley.

  2. #3005

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by PaperClips  [View Original Post]
    I have seen them bigger! This image was pulled from her Facebook account. She added this photo back in 2019. Jail time does her body good. She is probably naturally big breasted. But loses cup sizes while on the streets.
    Where did you find her and what time? I made a trip to GR yesterday around 1 pm and had Zero Luck.

  3. #3004
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFriknNutz  [View Original Post]
    Hardly sew any girls over there when I drive thru which is usually daytime. Also more and more new buildings and re modeling going on in the area. Has it been completely gentrified? Is there still action during late night hours?
    Not in the past month anyways.

    I've driven it different days of the week and completely different times and have not once seen a SW. Sorry!

    - DJ.

  4. #3003
    Quote Originally Posted by MichBigTitLove  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up today, excellent.

    BBJWCIM. I swear those juggs are bigger then ever.
    I have seen them bigger! This image was pulled from her Facebook account. She added this photo back in 2019. Jail time does her body good. She is probably naturally big breasted. But loses cup sizes while on the streets.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails big-small.png‎  

  5. #3002
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFriknNutz  [View Original Post]
    Hardly sew any girls over there when I drive thru which is usually daytime. Also more and more new buildings and re modeling going on in the area. Has it been completely gentrified? Is there still action during late night hours?
    You can pretty much stick a fork in Leonard. Last time I was down in that area was like six to eight months ago. I believe there was an elderly SW out. Old, fat, and sloppy. As I drove by, I looked and she kind of gave a quick head nod, but not my type at all. I wouldn't be able to get a hard on no matter how long she rubbed my cock.

    I could do a drive-by tonight and see if anything is out. There is a lot of re-modeling and new apartments going up, but it is becoming a bad area. Cops are getting called for shootings and stabbings a lot on the NW side. Its not going to be too late due to the recent uptick in crime.

  6. #3001

    Is Leonard St completely dead?

    Hardly sew any girls over there when I drive thru which is usually daytime. Also more and more new buildings and re modeling going on in the area. Has it been completely gentrified? Is there still action during late night hours?

  7. #3000

    Homeless pet

    Found a new homeless pet to play with. Forget her name but she's easy to find. Hunter her a block then asked if she needed help. She said yes and I drove her to an isolated spot and gave her an offer she couldn't refuse.

    20 min BBBJ.

    10 minutes of receiving salad tossing.

    BB cowgirl then stood her outside for.

    BB Greek. Took a while to break into her starfish but once I did I impaled her til she begged for me to creampie her rear end. I'm never one to disappoint a lady's request so I obliged.

    Gifted a McDonalds Meal deal to say thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2875.jpg‎   IMG_2874.jpg‎   IMG_2430.jpg‎   IMG_2873.jpg‎   IMG_2872.jpg‎  


  8. #2999

    Mami

    Quote Originally Posted by PaperClips  [View Original Post]
    Everyone's favorite SW has been released a couple days ago. She may not be active on the streets right now due to the risk of getting arrested again.

    I hope she has cleaned up a lot. Last year, she was looking pretty rough.
    Picked her up today, excellent.

    BBJWCIM. I swear those juggs are bigger then ever.

  9. #2998
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 2

    Dakoda Reign,

    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

  10. #2997

    Clarity please LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by ILieToFuck  [View Original Post]
    Walking cum dumpster from Gobles Mi.

    Huge juggs, obeys commands, eats cum. BB everything. Believe donation was 5 or 10. Just around the corner from the main SE side stroll.
    The donation was 5 or 10 bucks? I need info more details, please pm on where I can find. I'm in kzoo but travel to gr occasionally, thinking of making a trip today actually.

  11. #2996

    Sub human

    Walking cum dumpster from Gobles Mi.

    Huge juggs, obeys commands, eats cum. BB everything. Believe donation was 5 or 10. Just around the corner from the main SE side stroll.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2795.jpg‎   IMG_2794.jpg‎  

  12. #2995
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Not a good stroll

    Strolled THe D a fair chunk of Friday Evening. It seemed all our friends took the evening off.

  13. #2994
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    ok thanks. Should you have a spot to go or the ladies will usually know where to go?
    Most people on here will tell you that you should have your own spot picked out to avoid getting set up for a robbery or something, but I've personally always just had the girl direct me to wherever she is comfortable, and I haven't had a problem yet.

  14. #2993
    [QUOTE=MichBigTitLove;7026167]If she is a co[shewon'tgetinthecarwithyou. Nevernegotiatethruthewindow. Neverdiscussanythinguntilsheisinyourvehicleandyouhavedrivenaway. Copswhattobeincompletecontrolandwillnotgetinyourvehicle. [ / QUOTE] ok thanks. Should you have a spot to go or the ladies will usually know where to go?

  15. #2992
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Hi thanks for the report been thinking about trying a SW but haven't yet how do you know if it's not a cop? Seems like a lot of talk of picking up girls in the day where do you go and not be noticed? Thanks can dm if you want.
    If she is a co[ she won't get in the car with you. Never negotiate thru the window. Never discuss anything until she is in your vehicle and you have driven away. Cops what to be in complete control and will not get in your vehicle.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape