Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 695 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 10417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10207

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Walked in and saw a cute mid 30's 40 thick cashier. She looked really familiar. As it turns out she worked at wackos like 7 years back. She is cute and we talked about wackos and then she went and bartended at the one in may port. Can't think of the name. Anyway I think she said her name was either Andrea or Amanda. Big huge rack pretty smile. She said she got out of the bartending but trying to get back into it. I asked her if she ever danced, she said no, but now she said things are tight and was like I may have too! LOL she sounds like she would be very open to working something out. I will go back and see her again She is there until 10 pm its the one off hecksher. I would just pretend that you remeber her from wackos or the one in mayport. She will talk to you. I am going to see if I can work something out with her. Def got the vibes.
    Curious to see if she is amenable to help at reasonable rate. I've had horrible luck with dancers / ex-dancers in recent years to the point that I avoid them most of them time. I say this as someone who has been fortunate to have met up with a dozen or so dancers outside the club between Sins, Wackos and NSG.

    But GPS is rampant amongst them more than any other provider in the hobby and I rarely find it worth it to pursue meets.

  2. #10206

    Circle k old wackos bartender

    Walked in and saw a cute mid 30's 40 thick cashier. She looked really familiar. As it turns out she worked at wackos like 7 years back. She is cute and we talked about wackos and then she went and bartended at the one in may port. Can't think of the name. Anyway I think she said her name was either Andrea or Amanda. Big huge rack pretty smile. She said she got out of the bartending but trying to get back into it. I asked her if she ever danced, she said no, but now she said things are tight and was like I may have too! LOL she sounds like she would be very open to working something out. I will go back and see her again She is there until 10 pm its the one off hecksher. I would just pretend that you remeber her from wackos or the one in mayport. She will talk to you. I am going to see if I can work something out with her. Def got the vibes.

  3. #10205

    Dollhouse doubles

    I got to know that someone in dollhouse doing 3 sum meets outside. Any one have any info who it is and how to approach?

  4. #10204

    Last time

    I generate a lot of body heat so last time I was at Sinsations a black dance walked by me a accidentally brushed against me a said "you're warm" and latched onto me like I was a life raft and stayed there for 30 minutes. She wasn't my cup of tea, but was able to hold a good conversation.

  5. #10203

    I go solo every time

    Quote Originally Posted by Unc93  [View Original Post]
    I've never been the type to go to clubs but have started to consider it. The escort scene is getting bad and see many guys have success on the strip forum.

    Do you guys go solo? I would feel awkward going by myself to the club. Or am I overthinking it?
    Yeah you're definitely over thinking it I go solo every time I go to the club. It's usually best to go during weekday nights like a Tuesday. It's more slow and chill during those nights. Plus when you go to a club there is no bait and switch and you get to pick any girl in the club you want. Also it's more secure with security being there. And when it comes to extras that most definitely be had.

  6. #10202

    Sinsations

    I made a recent trip to Sinsations after a very long hiatus. It was on a weekday and there were many attractive dancers. I spoke to one named Bunny. She was mid 20's and very cute and attractive. I enjoyed speaking with her for about 20 minutes and when she asked if I wanted a private dance, I said yes, but with the typical understanding that there was probably nothing available in the VIP. Boy was I right. She made it clear very quickly that there was 'none of this' and 'none of that' available. I cut my losses at one dance before heading back to the bar. I really should learn my lesson that the current generation of dancers just doesn't play in the back room. I think I'll just go back to getting them naked on stage and save my cash for the Orlando AMPs.

    Shaggy.

  7. #10201

    Night

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerOfJax75  [View Original Post]
    Were you there for the night shift or day shift? Every time I go there during the day, the girls seem unmotivated and don't try very hard. So many girls on their phones, or standing at the bar or playing one of those video slot machines. You walk in as one of the few dudes because it's slow and No ONE makes a heavy effort to come greet you with any sort of enthusiasm. Just "hey. What brings you in (before you can answer) do you want a dance?
    I went at night maybe around 9 pm. But you're right they all are just lounging around. Didn't take long for 1 to come up to me tho. Maybe like 2 minutes and we small talked a little then we went to private time. I haven't been back since but might go this weekend and see if same experience.

  8. #10200
    Quote Originally Posted by Unc93  [View Original Post]
    I've never been the type to go to clubs but have started to consider it. The escort scene is getting bad and see many guys have success on the strip forum.

    Do you guys go solo? I would feel awkward going by myself to the club. Or am I overthinking it?
    I think most guys that go during the day go solo and it's not uncommon to see guys by themselves at night. Just walk in and grab a seat at the bar for your mandatory drink and scope it out from there. If you see a girl you like make eye contact and smile and / or tip when she's dancing and she should come over after she's done. Wackos has a lot of people so as long as you can find a seat, it's easy to fit in. Other clubs have less people and everyone mostly keeps to themselves.

  9. #10199
    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat4871  [View Original Post]
    LOL, so birds of a feather do flock together, I had noticed on social media that this Russian chic is friends with a previous poster "Amanda", when I saw them together on SM I thought to myself, "she's just got to be a hooker too", and lo and behold she's posting an ad.
    Got a link for the Russian chic.

  10. #10198

    Russian chic is friends with Amanda

    LOL, so birds of a feather do flock together, I had noticed on social media that this Russian chic is friends with a previous poster "Amanda", when I saw them together on SM I thought to myself, "she's just got to be a hooker too", and lo and behold she's posting an ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    1 k for an hour with that discount plastic surgery? No no no, um, no no no.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails amanda.jpg‎  

  11. #10197

    Solo visits?

    I've never been the type to go to clubs but have started to consider it. The escort scene is getting bad and see many guys have success on the strip forum.

    Do you guys go solo? I would feel awkward going by myself to the club. Or am I overthinking it?

  12. #10196

    Difference is night and day

    Quote Originally Posted by HelpfulPerv  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to try my 1st time to a club today. Went to sins but looked so crowded and wasn't feeling it. Drive over to Dolls. Little empty so I walk in and get a drink and sit. Lotta girls sitting and chatting with some other guys. Sexy Cuban girl comes over to me and asks if I want dances. She had black hair tied back, tight body, bolt ons and a phat ass. We go back and she gives me great dance. Halfway in tells me there's extras. I opt out for now and just enjoy her body. No fingers in tho. She loved grabbing my hands and putting them on her though. Sweet girl and moves so nice. I think I went 90 for 3 songs. I found a new obsession though.
    Were you there for the night shift or day shift? Every time I go there during the day, the girls seem unmotivated and don't try very hard. So many girls on their phones, or standing at the bar or playing one of those video slot machines. You walk in as one of the few dudes because it's slow and No ONE makes a heavy effort to come greet you with any sort of enthusiasm. Just "hey. What brings you in (before you can answer) do you want a dance?

  13. #10195

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by VisitingHere  [View Original Post]
    Seen her ad on Tryst, and if she thinks she's getting that rate she's even more out of it than she was in that arrest video.

    https://tryst.link/escort/dasha_4
    1 k for an hour with that discount plastic surgery? No no no, um, no no no.

  14. #10194
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomado  [View Original Post]
    In Jacksonville. Anyone recognize her?

    https://youtu.be/c10kfgAr0I8?si=DXNhfx5-BzDoLbzf
    Seen her ad on Tryst, and if she thinks she's getting that rate she's even more out of it than she was in that arrest video.

    https://tryst.link/escort/dasha_4

  15. #10193

    What's up people?

    I know I've been quiet for a while. I actually thought I was locked out of my account for the past year, but come to find out it was saved in my phone. Been reading to keep up with the happenings, but glad I can actually reconnect with the OG's here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape