Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 695 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 10417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10192

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that was part of the reason why I stopped going to solid gold the girls barely approached and when you did talk to them they seemed stuck up even though they were just average looking.
    I don't personally care what color the girl's skin is, but if you walk into the club and they're just staring at their phones. Then, well, they're not getting my money.

    I dropped plenty of kids off there and at the previous version of the club, but haven't felt motivated to visit recently.

  2. #10191
    In Jacksonville. Anyone recognize her?

    https://youtu.be/c10kfgAr0I8?si=DXNhfx5-BzDoLbzf

  3. #10190

    Ana at DH

    Wanted to try my 1st time to a club today. Went to sins but looked so crowded and wasn't feeling it. Drive over to Dolls. Little empty so I walk in and get a drink and sit. Lotta girls sitting and chatting with some other guys. Sexy Cuban girl comes over to me and asks if I want dances. She had black hair tied back, tight body, bolt ons and a phat ass. We go back and she gives me great dance. Halfway in tells me there's extras. I opt out for now and just enjoy her body. No fingers in tho. She loved grabbing my hands and putting them on her though. Sweet girl and moves so nice. I think I went 90 for 3 songs. I found a new obsession though.

  4. #10189
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRider  [View Original Post]
    There is a strip club named Pinkys on Beach Blvd just east of Southside Blvd. Driven by a few times and seen that the lot was full of cars. Is it a waste of time to go in for a beer? Comments from anyone who has been in there lately?
    Used to be Stud's Pub, back in the day and was a lot of fun then. Now is mostly a bar that happens to have some dancing, sometimes. I haven't been in a couple years.

  5. #10188

    Pinky's

    Quote Originally Posted by NightRider  [View Original Post]
    There is a strip club named Pinkys on Beach Blvd just east of Southside Blvd. Driven by a few times and seen that the lot was full of cars. Is it a waste of time to go in for a beer? Comments from anyone who has been in there lately?
    Been a few times lately. Girls are all black or Latina. Have successfully had extras from most of the girls I have tried for lower money than other clubs. Before about 3 or 4 rarely more than 2 girls. Worst part is the bar, just not as good variety as other places.

  6. #10187
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRider  [View Original Post]
    Pinkys on Beach Blvd just east of Southside Blvd.
    That would be Atlantic Blvd, my friend.

    I had fun there about three years ago after not having any luck picking up SWers. Not enough fun to go back though. But hey, if there are cars, then maybe it is better.

  7. #10186

    Pinky's Strip Club

    There is a strip club named Pinkys on Beach Blvd just east of Southside Blvd. Driven by a few times and seen that the lot was full of cars. Is it a waste of time to go in for a beer? Comments from anyone who has been in there lately?

  8. #10185

    I know her well

    Quote Originally Posted by LikFolk  [View Original Post]
    Like someone posted a year ago, Nala fessed up to being a tease. She's good at it though. Very sweet and could be a good time with repeat business perhaps.
    She don't do shit.

  9. #10184

    Sins Nala day shift

    Like someone posted a year ago, Nala fessed up to being a tease. She's good at it though. Very sweet and could be a good time with repeat business perhaps.

  10. #10183

    Mouth

    Someone brought her up a few months ago in nsg post. Long time bf so never does extras & just ok dance. Not sure if friend is trustworthy or got name wrong but odds are it was some1 else? Just ok looking prob middle of pack def cuter ones there that are more open to extra and not waste coins on.

    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    Had a friend that is not on the board go to new solid Gold a couple weeks ago. He said he saw a cute little white spinner name Lorena Andy got some head from her but could not remember how much extra it was. Does anybody know the number and if she really is cute or not.

  11. #10182
    Quote Originally Posted by RoosterBoy  [View Original Post]
    That's helpful. I only went there once and it was a super weird experience. Everyone was crowded into the small side room where I couldn't see what was going on, no one was dancing, so I awkwardly sat at the empty bar in the main room for 15 minutes, finally got a bartender to notice me, took a sip of a drink and then left. I'll give it another shot though, since the few faces I could see looking at something in the next room did look white at least.

    Sweet good to hear. It's been a while since DH but it used to be one of my favorites, and then I ran into too many aggressive latinas in a row. I'll how to give it another visit now.
    Yeah that was part of the reason why I stopped going to solid gold the girls barely approached and when you did talk to them they seemed stuck up even though they were just average looking.

  12. #10181
    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    If your looking for white girls solid gold on the west side is your best bet. Any time I went to solid gold club it's all American girls. Typically 70 percent white, with that being said they won't be super attractive heck they look boring looking to me. But if you find something you like well good for you.
    That's helpful. I only went there once and it was a super weird experience. Everyone was crowded into the small side room where I couldn't see what was going on, no one was dancing, so I awkwardly sat at the empty bar in the main room for 15 minutes, finally got a bartender to notice me, took a sip of a drink and then left. I'll give it another shot though, since the few faces I could see looking at something in the next room did look white at least.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikj240  [View Original Post]
    There are many white girls and women in DH. Everyone there offer extras if that is what you looking for.

    Harley Renee Paige Payton Anna Bella.
    Sweet good to hear. It's been a while since DH but it used to be one of my favorites, and then I ran into too many aggressive latinas in a row. I'll how to give it another visit now.

  13. #10180

    Forgot to ask

    Had a friend that is not on the board go to new solid Gold a couple weeks ago. He said he saw a cute little white spinner name Lorena Andy got some head from her but could not remember how much extra it was. Does anybody know the number and if she really is cute or not.

  14. #10179

    New Solid Gold

    Who's been in there lately? Always looking for new ones that are white?

  15. #10178

    Dh

    Quote Originally Posted by RoosterBoy  [View Original Post]
    Which club has the fewest aggressive Latinas?

    In the past I'd have the best experience meeting some normal chill American girls that I genuinely liked talking to at Emperor's, but the last couple times I went I had (unattractive) Latinas putting on the pressure to go straight to the back for overpriced dances.
    There are many white girls and women in DH. Everyone there offer extras if that is what you looking for.

    Harley Renee Paige Payton Anna Bella.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape