Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 120 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 170 220 620 1120 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 18818
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17033

    Alexandra

    Does anyone have any info on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetalexandra

    She seems TGTBT. I am hoping someone has made contact. I've tried with no luck.

  2. #17032
    Quote Originally Posted by MSheeran  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if anyone tries picking up escorts at hotel bars? I was on a Reddit sexworker thread which is interesting because providers are discussing various topics with one another. For example the Marylin Monroe chick: https://www.slixa.com/florida/orlando/annalynn was talking about "freestyle" which is when a provider spots an interested client at a hotel bar, probably in the attractions area where they might be here for business / convention. I'm just wondering if this would be a fun way to hookup or maybe it's too dangerous due to a sting operation? Any thoughts?

    Msheeran.
    This used to be a thing in Vegas. There were def hazards. A gang ran through and started setting up guys to get robbed once the girl went back to your room. There were a few really bad situations that went down to some guys who became un-alived. LE got involved in 2019 and it all stopped. With that said hotel bars are great places to pick up good looking non-SW women. They are pleasant and easy to have a great time with as long as you are on the same page. I've had good luck at the hotels over by universal and some of the restaurant bars on I-drive. Hard Rock down in Tampa and South Florida are great spots too. Something about the casino that brings good energy.

  3. #17031
    Quote Originally Posted by MSheeran  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious if anyone tries picking up escorts at hotel bars? I was on a Reddit sexworker thread which is interesting because providers are discussing various topics with one another. For example the Marylin Monroe chick: https://www.slixa.com/florida/orlando/annalynn was talking about "freestyle" which is when a provider spots an interested client at a hotel bar, probably in the attractions area where they might be here for business / convention. I'm just wondering if this would be a fun way to hookup or maybe it's too dangerous due to a sting operation? Any thoughts?

    Msheeran.
    I've done it at Hardrock in Tampa and at Four Seasons in Orlando. The Four Seasons one was a bit sketchy, not because of the girl but the extra staff attention I got the next day. It didn't help the only parking is valet parking.

  4. #17030

    Any Info?

    Has anyone seen this one? Looking closely at her pics, there's 1 that stood out with a pile of "stuff" on the bed. Hopefully it isn't what I think it is.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...o/594593597137

  5. #17029

    Freestyle

    I'm curious if anyone tries picking up escorts at hotel bars? I was on a Reddit sexworker thread which is interesting because providers are discussing various topics with one another. For example the Marylin Monroe chick: https://www.slixa.com/florida/orlando/annalynn was talking about "freestyle" which is when a provider spots an interested client at a hotel bar, probably in the attractions area where they might be here for business / convention. I'm just wondering if this would be a fun way to hookup or maybe it's too dangerous due to a sting operation? Any thoughts?

    Msheeran.

  6. #17028

    I second them 2

    Great place and you may be lucky to get in prep when them too if you want to be a patient there. Just tell them some sob story you got drunk and hooked up.

    Like with 5 SW and didn't use cover and see you think they have it. They will test you first for everything. If you negative They would put you on pep (post exposure) then after 6 months of testing they will put you on prep (pre exposure) if you are interested.

    Quote Originally Posted by RP469  [View Original Post]
    The best place to get tested for free is at "The Center". They have two locations that I am aware of. I have been to both locations many times. I try to
    go once every month. Depends a lot on how many dates I have done, or if I have any concerns. I highly recommend them! https://thecenterorlando.org/.

    RP.

  7. #17027
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    Wants ebay cards out of Nigeria 🇳127468;.
    I told her I would not pre pay and she said ok she would take a visa card if purchased it. She still wanted to meet but I cancelled.

  8. #17026

    Ariana starting 262 prepay scam artist

    Wants ebay cards out of Nigeria 🇳127468;.

  9. #17025
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMic  [View Original Post]
    How do you do the reverse image search.
    Nevermind I switched to google. Was using edge and the searches were not good.

  10. #17024
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    I received the number from another member, my servers will be able to track her down via hypertext.

    Will report back.
    Thanks. I drove to the location and it's a large apartment complex in Kissimmee.

  11. #17023

    Ariana starting 262

    Quote Originally Posted by ReviewDork  [View Original Post]
    Photo has been used on 2 other sites w / a reverse image search.
    I received the number from another member, my servers will be able to track her down via hypertext.

    Will report back.

  12. #17022
    Quote Originally Posted by ReviewDork  [View Original Post]
    Photo has been used on 2 other sites w / a reverse image search.
    How do you do the reverse image search.

  13. #17021
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMic  [View Original Post]
    Hello Monger! Has anyone received a random text from Ariana claiming to provide a massage and a hookup? Rates are.

    15 minutes: $50.

    30 minutes: $100 👅..
    Photo has been used on 2 other sites w / a reverse image search.

  14. #17020
    Quote Originally Posted by Justforme  [View Original Post]
    Have you looked up the number. She looks nice. Want to share number I can investigate a little. Only texts I get are from the guys who will kill me and my family because I will not schedule with the bull shit that I call. They are wasting my time but tell me I a wasting theirs.

    Thanks.
    Did262 you get 323 the number 2013 my dms are not going through to you.

  15. #17019

    Isa

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajtna  [View Original Post]
    Very curious about this one. Isa. She seems too good to be true LOL. Has anyone seen her?

    https://callescort.org/321-521-6018
    You will waste your time to text her. She is a total scam artist or a fake to scam you on pre-payment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape