The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 319 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 369 419 819 1319 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 41291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36521
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 185

    To this that knew Natalie.

    It's with a very sad heart that I have to inform you that my daughter passed on Sunday. She was 33. You all were very kind to her. Thank you.

  2. #36520
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeGold21  [View Original Post]
    But, sure it's possible. There's a million 60 year olds here. $300 for a 60 year old? Seriously. Is she paying you?
    Fortunately for you down there in Jax you don't have chicago pricing.

  3. #36519
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what ever happened to Bubbles. She was a real freak in the sack. Tall, slim. Had a bit of a goth look in her ads way back. Would love to see her again.
    I remember a Bubbles. She was fairly tall but not particularly Slim. Not fat either. She had really nice tits and maybe I'm not so nice complexion on her face. But she was fun. This was 10 years ago or so.

  4. #36518

    Bubbles

    Anyone know what ever happened to Bubbles. She was a real freak in the sack. Tall, slim. Had a bit of a goth look in her ads way back. Would love to see her again.

  5. #36517

    Because You Think or Even If She Is Real. That's No Reason To Pay A Deposit!

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxFight  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one? Miss Jas, She wants a deposit. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/760149620644.

    I found a missjas904 on reddit, so I am tempted to think she is real.
    Rule Number 1 - Even if you know a provider is real, You Never Ever Pay Her A Deposit!

    No exceptions, Never Pay A Deposit!

    Simple rule to remember and follow.

    LB.

  6. #36516

    Melanie

    I have seen her post in Jacksonville and St Augustine but I cannot find any reports on her. Just those jugs. Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/valdo...s/541016988914

  7. #36515

    Miss Jas

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxFight  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one? Miss Jas, She wants a deposit. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/760149620644.


    I found a missjas904 on reddit, so I am tempted to think she is real.
    If it's the 4'8" miss Jas then yes she is real. However if you want Full service look elsewhere. But she is a good time for a happy ending.

  8. #36514

    Contemplating Retirement

    Well boys, I think the time has come for me to step away from the hobby for a while. I've truly hit the end of my rope with the current state of providers out here. All my favs are long gone, what's left is garbage. I've also been the unfortunate recipient of parting gifts from 2 of my go tos this year, most recent about a week ago. Still can't really believe it honestly. 99% sure this came from BBBJ because my routine with both of them was pretty consistent. I only kept going with them also because I have not yet found any quality bbw or mature providers in the area as I once had. Good luck boys, stay safe.

  9. #36513

  10. #36512

    Got girl next door

    The ONLY reason I am posting this is my favorite regular asked me to. I generally do not like sharing the great ones. She is the girl in the pics. Think of your hot neighbor that you would love to bang. Incall one of the better place East of I95. Cool girl, very hippy atmosphere. She always clean and full GFE with awesome skils. Never had a bad time. Never felt unsafe. Treat her right and guarantee she'll return the favor so don't fuck it up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...z/650665602125

  11. #36511

    Got to be Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxFight  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one? Miss Jas, She wants a deposit. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/760149620644.

    I found a missjas904 on reddit, so I am tempted to think she is real.
    If you do a google image search you can see her entire face and it comes up as some Facebook user. You can see her actual name. Seems like the user is from a different country. Very family oriented Facebook page. Highly unlikely if the provider is legit that it will be of the pics she's using to hook you.

  12. #36510

    Miss Jas

    Anyone see this one? Miss Jas, She wants a deposit. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/760149620644.

    I found a missjas904 on reddit, so I am tempted to think she is real.

  13. #36509

    Sj was chill

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...j/349551535355

    Nice tiny body, she posts all the time. I think she is at a JTB hotel, but not sure and not sure if at the thug hotel or a nice hotel.

    No menu given in her many ads. Had posted car dates and outcall but now posts incall and out call.

    Only thing she says in her ad is no Greek, so I guess she does bareback. Would enjoy filling her pussy and mouth full of my sperm.

    She goes by SJ in her ad. I did a search here on SJ and got nothing.

    Any intel from you fellow mongers?? PM or post works fine.

    Thanks in advance.

    LB.
    I smashed last year. Her incall was safe, a motel off Phillips. Everything was on the table. She's very lithe nice little natural B's at the time. She got into it. BBBJ was good, all positions. BBFS may be on the table but YMMV. I didn't repeat because I had strange off putting Dm from some monger. When I asked Sj about it she said it was a lie and the monger was a stalker. This is well over a year ago if my memory serves. But I'd have no problem hitting it again. She's fun.

  14. #36508
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Agree, pictures are out of date. But, she sucks cock well for me, and every time she has swallowed my entire load. Never had and issue with her not liking all my sperm shot in her mouth. Maybe she had a bad day. Any one else having issues with her CIM?

    LB.
    CIM is the only reason I go to see her. Haven't had any issues and always swallows every drop.

  15. #36507

    Maci Bare

    Quote Originally Posted by RSmart1  [View Original Post]
    How did you get BBBJ from her? She says she won't do it through texts.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/742627784237

    Updated link since the one this references was deleted.

    She'll do anything bare for surprisingly cheap. Not my thing so I've never taken the plunge without a coat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape