Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 119 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 169 219 619 1119 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 18817
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17047

    Looks like she's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by ASpeedyBird  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has tried this one and if she's legit? She has some reviews on EA but wasn't sure if they're real. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/177853815
    Check out post # 27271 on the positive thread. I haven't seen her but would like to. Please report back if you see her, thanks. By the way that post is 4 mos old, so the links dead, but she isn't. I hate to sound like Tracy Morgan's super bowl commercial, I'm pretty sure it's her.

  2. #17046

    Snowbunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch3  [View Original Post]
    I know we have had a ton of snowbunnies and snowflakes over the years. Does anyone have some recent experiences with this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...s/111934088699
    For a quick car BBJ for cheap she will do in a pinch. Other than that no go.

    GRAPP150.

  3. #17045

    Lizzie on EA

    Wondering if anyone has tried this one and if she's legit? She has some reviews on EA but wasn't sure if they're real. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/177853815

  4. #17044

    Nice BBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    Baby_girl lost her phone and has new digits but she can't access her Megapersonal ad to change them. 6 you can 8 personal message 9 me for them 3 if 1 you want them. 6 My notifications 4 aren't 7 working right now 2 but I will 6 get back to you asap. She will be working from my room on South Goldenrod and XXX tonight if anyone is interested in an incall but she does have her ride for outcalls too.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/177693247
    She is awesome go see her.

  5. #17043

    Save your $$$

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch3  [View Original Post]
    I know we have had a ton of snowbunnies and snowflakes over the years. Does anyone have some recent experiences with this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...s/111934088699
    I would not recommend.

  6. #17042

    Anyone have experience with her?

    I know we have had a ton of snowbunnies and snowflakes over the years. Does anyone have some recent experiences with this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...s/111934088699

  7. #17041

    Baby_girl new digits

    Baby_girl lost her phone and has new digits but she can't access her Megapersonal ad to change them. 6 you can 8 personal message 9 me for them 3 if 1 you want them. 6 My notifications 4 aren't 7 working right now 2 but I will 6 get back to you asap. She will be working from my room on South Goldenrod and XXX tonight if anyone is interested in an incall but she does have her ride for outcalls too.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/177693247

  8. #17040
    Quote Originally Posted by Conplrxx  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/177801867

    She wants $400 for a qv, $500 for hh.

    Sure, does look hot in the pictures, but she's not GFE and BBJ is extra.
    She use to be good, now she just want of money.

  9. #17039
    Quote Originally Posted by LudwigVan  [View Original Post]
    200 for her is def TGTBT, got to be fake.
    I saw the amount for the hour and was thinking the same thing. No way this is true. Too low amount or she's on that says oh you want to touch me? Another $100, you want this or that $$ But I'm thinking fake.

  10. #17038
    200 for her is def TGTBT, got to be fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeeditWantit  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetalexandra

    She seems TGTBT. I am hoping someone has made contact. I've tried with no luck.

  11. #17037
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Your right most likely

    There just marketing themselves.

    Some do both when they need the cash but they are definitely trying to get the easy of cash preferred if they can.

    Not my thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by MSheeran  [View Original Post]
    I think the girls that promote Only Fans are another ball of wax and generally want to make their money via OF and not via fucking. Maybe it's a way of them vetting clientele and being choosey. Anyone have thoughts on the OF girls?

  12. #17036

    Only Fans

    Quote Originally Posted by Conplrxx  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/177801867

    She wants $400 for a qv, $500 for hh.

    Sure, does look hot in the pictures, but she's not GFE and BBJ is extra.
    I think the girls that promote Only Fans are another ball of wax and generally want to make their money via OF and not via fucking. Maybe it's a way of them vetting clientele and being choosey. Anyone have thoughts on the OF girls?

  13. #17035
    Quote Originally Posted by Conplrxx  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/177801867

    She wants $400 for a qv, $500 for hh.

    Sure, does look hot in the pictures, but she's not GFE and BBJ is extra.
    Let them starve.

  14. #17034
    Has anyone tried this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/177801867

    She wants $400 for a qv, $500 for hh.

    Sure, does look hot in the pictures, but she's not GFE and BBJ is extra.

  15. #17033

    Alexandra

    Does anyone have any info on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetalexandra

    She seems TGTBT. I am hoping someone has made contact. I've tried with no luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape