Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32989

    Are you familiar with google?

    Quote Originally Posted by JRipper2020  [View Original Post]
    Where on Telegraph is this? I could not find it.
    Just google it you'll find it immediately.

  2. #32988
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfnut1913  [View Original Post]
    How about making contribution to the forum go see her yourself and then let us know how she is.
    I am certainty down for that. Never hurts to ask before though. Always nice to have some insider info, it there is any, before arriving. She is not conveniently located for me so it might be a while before I get there.

  3. #32987

    Correction Urban Renewal = Rejuvenate Spa in Waterford.

    Quote Originally Posted by JRipper2020  [View Original Post]
    Where on Telegraph is this? I could not find it.
    Sorry for any confusion. I was their yesterday and the sign out front is Rejuvenate Spa but it is spelled differently. But on their booking website it says Urban Renewal. https://www.fresha.com/a/urban-renew...road-pldhxdw8. I did not book through the site. I just texted.

    Here is one of their adds. https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3322461.

    It is in a strip mall located on the NE corner of Telegraph and Elizabeth Lake Rd.

  4. #32986

    Blue lotus health massage

    Blue lotus health massage and Novi.

    Women there are Chinese, not very attractive. Decent massage 7/10. Negotiate from there.

  5. #32985
    Quote Originally Posted by CTrack7777  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone checked out this girl? If you have, feedback would be welcomed.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3148360
    How about making contribution to the forum go see her yourself and then let us know how she is.

  6. #32984

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by CTrack7777  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone checked out Urban Renewal in Waterford? It is in a strip mall on Telegraph.

    I comes off and operates like a typical Bikini joint. I have been there twice and had great luck. I saw a different white girl each time. Touching and massaging both ways. No parts of her were off limits. HE for me. I will for sure go again.
    Where on Telegraph is this? I could not find it.

  7. #32983

    Re: Gold Star

    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review, which AMP is it? Gold star or 8 star?.
    I have had BB services several times at Gold Star (Lasher & 8 Mile) as long as I pony up the 3 bills.

    Being generous has opened the door to many exotic services there. Worth every penny, for me. YMMV. Treating them nice always helps.

  8. #32982

    Sky Spa Toledo Ohio, new girl here Cindy

    Traveling thru Ohio I stopped into this massage spa. Large parking lot that could easily accommodate an 18-wheeler, the spa is in between a strip club and a dance hall. Typical set up, table shower and 3 girls available. I picked the newest one, attractive taller Korean girl named "Cindy" Cindy is very pretty with a slim body, C cups, long very smooth shapely legs, and very friendly attitude. Typical table shower experience that got me really amped up, then a really good massage that made me so relaxed I could have fallen asleep right there on the table. (Cindy's massage skills are far advanced for this type of place and worth a visit for just that if that is what you need). My experience after that was excellent. Tip the girl well and in the beginning and you will get an excellent time in my experience. Cindy is a 5-Star experience, lots of fun, I will return.

  9. #32981

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by Simp5050  [View Original Post]
    She has a little apartment in madison heights that she uses at weird times to give massages and make some extra cash.

    Everything is on the table if she likes you.
    Can you PM details of you don't mind.

  10. #32980

    Urban Renewal

    Has anyone checked out Urban Renewal in Waterford? It is in a strip mall on Telegraph.

    I comes off and operates like a typical Bikini joint. I have been there twice and had great luck. I saw a different white girl each time. Touching and massaging both ways. No parts of her were off limits. HE for me. I will for sure go again.

  11. #32979

    Sensual Rub

    Has anyone checked out this girl? If you have, feedback would be welcomed.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3148360

  12. #32978

    Health and Wellness White Lake

    Was in the area this week and stopped into Health and Wellness on 59 in White Lake. Different masseuse than my previous visits. Pretty, nice smile, probably 35 ish, and seems to enjoy her job.

    Paid for an hour and ended up going past the hour a bit. Very good massage; asked for medium and she checked several times to make sure she wasn't being too rough (much appreciated). Damage 70/70. I left very happy. Will repeat soon.

  13. #32977

    Straight escort

    Quote Originally Posted by Dtown313  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experiences with her?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3042947
    She's located around Taylor and is, essentially an escort posting as massage.

    Incall is at the ambassador on Telegraph by room time.

    I didn't visit, but would be interested how close she is to the pics.

  14. #32976

    Soutfield Massage

    I've been curious about this for a while, has anyone had any experiences with her?

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/b...790940148.html

  15. #32975

    I've seen her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dtown313  [View Original Post]
    Any reports from her? Interested in trying her out.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3042947
    She has a little apartment in madison heights that she uses at weird times to give massages and make some extra cash.

    Everything is on the table if she likes you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape