Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Legit Massage With HE

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 91 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 1363
Most healing spa
This blog is moderated by Hawaiian007
  1. #898

    Re: Storm

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    If you are just looking for great Massage with HE then storm is your go too. She provides exceptional service and she is extremely beautiful.

    Safe Mongering.

  2. #897
    Quote Originally Posted by RockTwo  [View Original Post]
    Amber Evans flaking on you is a win. Enjoy your savings.

    She's unenthusiastic, and considerably homelier and heavier than in the photos. She told me she "doesn't really like doing this". Oh, great.

    Glad you saw Carmen though. A real sweetheart.
    Amber seems to have been doing this forever. I think at one point she was part of the Kaylee crew, but then she was booted out for whatever reason.

    I used to see her when she offered a BBBJ ending. At some point she took the BBBJ ending off the table and would only do handjobs, and then I decided to throw her number in the trash.

  3. #896
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her. A bit heavier than expected, but I wouldn't say BBW.

    She's nice and delivers a good service for the price, but be warned the neigborhood is certainly on the rougher side of town.

  4. #895
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Linda

    I saw Linda while I was in town last week. I was very pleased with her friendliness and I thought she was nicer looking than some of her reviews. Her skills are excellent!

  5. #894
    Quote Originally Posted by RockTwo  [View Original Post]
    Amber Evans flaking on you is a win. Enjoy your savings.

    She's unenthusiastic, and considerably homelier and heavier than in the photos. She told me she "doesn't really like doing this". Oh, great.

    Glad you saw Carmen though. A real sweetheart.
    Carmen was aot of fun.

    This was news to me, TER didn't allow a no-show review.

  6. #893
    Quote Originally Posted by FlightTime  [View Original Post]
    Amber Evans was recommended and had really good reviews on TER. Her ad said the more notice the better. I chatted with her on Thursday and set up a Saturday evening time. She asked that I confirm on Friday. I confirmed on Friday and she did too. Saturday rolled around and I got to IKEA and messaged her, no response. 20 minutes later messaged again and she replied, 'oh sorry, I totally forgot, I have friends over, can we do Sunday or Monday'. I tried to arrange something else but was just too late I the day. Next day I message Amber again, and no response, just ghosted.

    Messaged Carmen and set up a time for Sunday eve. Bit more than I. Want to spend, but she was lovely, pleasant conversation, not a bad massage, on the flip the body glide felt amazing. She took my cues and got me right the way I like it. She is definitely very exacting in the way she sets up appointments, but very easy to verify. Out the door right about an hour later.
    Amber Evans flaking on you is a win. Enjoy your savings.

    She's unenthusiastic, and considerably homelier and heavier than in the photos. She told me she "doesn't really like doing this". Oh, great.

    Glad you saw Carmen though. A real sweetheart.

  7. #892

  8. #891

    This chic is wak

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    I recall her being discussed here before as legit, but since there is no name associated, a search isn't possible.
    She kept changing appointment times with me to her in call. When I complained she said that she had shooters. That is whacked.

  9. #890

    Amber Evans and Carmen

    Amber Evans was recommended and had really good reviews on TER. Her ad said the more notice the better. I chatted with her on Thursday and set up a Saturday evening time. She asked that I confirm on Friday. I confirmed on Friday and she did too. Saturday rolled around and I got to IKEA and messaged her, no response. 20 minutes later messaged again and she replied, 'oh sorry, I totally forgot, I have friends over, can we do Sunday or Monday'. I tried to arrange something else but was just too late I the day. Next day I message Amber again, and no response, just ghosted.

    Messaged Carmen and set up a time for Sunday eve. Bit more than I. Want to spend, but she was lovely, pleasant conversation, not a bad massage, on the flip the body glide felt amazing. She took my cues and got me right the way I like it. She is definitely very exacting in the way she sets up appointments, but very easy to verify. Out the door right about an hour later.

  10. #889
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Reverse image search shows tons of hits from porn sites.
    Yeah, that website has TONS of fake ads.

    Even a few ads that I thought were real were outright scams.

  11. #888

    Stop getting scammed.

    Reverse image search shows tons of hits from porn sites.

    Quote Originally Posted by FootballFan  [View Original Post]
    This one caught my eye. Any experiences to share. DM fine. Thanks.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...gar-55953.html

  12. #887
    Football Fan
    Guest

    Looking for info

    This one caught my eye. Any experiences to share. DM fine. Thanks.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...gar-55953.html

  13. #886
    Senior Member


    Posts: 504

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by NukCowboy  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Miko you're talking about? https://tryst.link/escort/mikomikosakura555

    I've been wanting to see her for awhile but in Tier, which I'm not a member of, what I can see of her reviews they don't seem good and it says the pics don't look like her. True?
    That's not the Miko that their talking about.

  14. #885

    Linda

    Saw Linda earlier today and was exactly what has been reported. Best bargain in Vegas.

  15. #884
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGunFun  [View Original Post]
    Sounds good. Did you get your whole hour? What was the cost? Can you help us with the link? Thank you.
    PM'd you.

    But yes you get the full hour.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape