Thread: Legit Massage With HE
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 1363
-
10-20-24 01:24 #898Senior Member

Posts: 97Re: Storm
If you are just looking for great Massage with HE then storm is your go too. She provides exceptional service and she is extremely beautiful.
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
Safe Mongering.
-
10-19-24 19:02 #897Senior Member

Posts: 163Amber seems to have been doing this forever. I think at one point she was part of the Kaylee crew, but then she was booted out for whatever reason.
Originally Posted by RockTwo
[View Original Post]
I used to see her when she offered a BBBJ ending. At some point she took the BBBJ ending off the table and would only do handjobs, and then I decided to throw her number in the trash.
-
10-19-24 18:57 #896Senior Member

Posts: 163I saw her. A bit heavier than expected, but I wouldn't say BBW.
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
She's nice and delivers a good service for the price, but be warned the neigborhood is certainly on the rougher side of town.
-
10-19-24 05:37 #895Regular Member

Posts: 14Linda
I saw Linda while I was in town last week. I was very pleased with her friendliness and I thought she was nicer looking than some of her reviews. Her skills are excellent!
-
10-09-24 16:39 #894Senior Member

Posts: 262Carmen was aot of fun.
Originally Posted by RockTwo
[View Original Post]
This was news to me, TER didn't allow a no-show review.
-
10-09-24 14:04 #893Senior Member

Posts: 66Amber Evans flaking on you is a win. Enjoy your savings.
Originally Posted by FlightTime
[View Original Post]
She's unenthusiastic, and considerably homelier and heavier than in the photos. She told me she "doesn't really like doing this". Oh, great.
Glad you saw Carmen though. A real sweetheart.
-
10-09-24 13:56 #892Senior Member

Posts: 504Storm
Anyone seen her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/177206756
-
10-08-24 13:02 #891Senior Member

Posts: 45This chic is wak
She kept changing appointment times with me to her in call. When I complained she said that she had shooters. That is whacked.
Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 12:41 #890Senior Member

Posts: 262Amber Evans and Carmen
Amber Evans was recommended and had really good reviews on TER. Her ad said the more notice the better. I chatted with her on Thursday and set up a Saturday evening time. She asked that I confirm on Friday. I confirmed on Friday and she did too. Saturday rolled around and I got to IKEA and messaged her, no response. 20 minutes later messaged again and she replied, 'oh sorry, I totally forgot, I have friends over, can we do Sunday or Monday'. I tried to arrange something else but was just too late I the day. Next day I message Amber again, and no response, just ghosted.
Messaged Carmen and set up a time for Sunday eve. Bit more than I. Want to spend, but she was lovely, pleasant conversation, not a bad massage, on the flip the body glide felt amazing. She took my cues and got me right the way I like it. She is definitely very exacting in the way she sets up appointments, but very easy to verify. Out the door right about an hour later.
-
10-03-24 22:39 #889Senior Member

Posts: 163Yeah, that website has TONS of fake ads.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
Even a few ads that I thought were real were outright scams.
-
10-03-24 08:29 #888Senior Member

Posts: 582Stop getting scammed.
Reverse image search shows tons of hits from porn sites.
Originally Posted by FootballFan
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 07:32 #887Football FanGuest
Looking for info
This one caught my eye. Any experiences to share. DM fine. Thanks.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...gar-55953.html
-
10-03-24 05:59 #886Senior Member

Posts: 504No
That's not the Miko that their talking about.
Originally Posted by NukCowboy
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 22:02 #885Senior Member

Posts: 39Linda
Saw Linda earlier today and was exactly what has been reported. Best bargain in Vegas.
-
10-02-24 17:18 #884Senior Member

Posts: 481PM'd you.
Originally Posted by TopGunFun
[View Original Post]
But yes you get the full hour.











Reply With Quote





