Escort Review: Legit Massage With HE
+
Submit Review
Results 481 to 495 of 1363
-
10-02-24 15:49 #883Regular Member

Posts: 10Cataleya Massage
Has anybody tried this Columbian hottie yet? Looks very enticing.
https://cataleyamassage.com/
-
10-02-24 15:36 #882Senior Member

Posts: 273Time and cost
Sounds good. Did you get your whole hour? What was the cost? Can you help us with the link? Thank you.
Originally Posted by RubLover803
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 15:14 #881Regular Member

Posts: 10Anybody had this Columbian hottie yet?
She's outcall only at $300/ hr.
https://cataleyamassage.com/
If anyone tries her, let me know!
-
10-02-24 12:16 #880Regular Member

Posts: 23Miko
Is this the Miko you're talking about? https://tryst.link/escort/mikomikosakura555
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
I've been wanting to see her for awhile but in Tier, which I'm not a member of, what I can see of her reviews they don't seem good and it says the pics don't look like her. True?
-
10-02-24 07:42 #879Senior Member

Posts: 582Massage MILF
Photos are accurate. Some might be a few years old but she still looks the same.
She says she's worked as real LMT and that's believeable. If I saw her for legit massage, she'd be ok.
I had one hour ($300) appointment but she initiated sex maybe 15 minutes after start. She was ok with BBFS but no CIP. LFK, DATY.
Downside was that I was out of door less than 30 minutes after I got into her place.
Her incall is decent place just east of center strip. Totally ok to go at night.
Originally Posted by Gopher0254
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 01:23 #878Senior Member

Posts: 79Wow she raised her hourly, she used to be just $300. I inquired to her about her services couple of weeks ago but she was a bit of a GPS so I didn't pull the trigger
.
Originally Posted by Gopher0254
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 19:59 #877Senior Member

Posts: 439I reached out and still no name. 400/ hr 200/ hhr Asked her about reviews, name, nothing. New number with no reviews and no name, kind of a red flag. She does look familiar. Westgate and'hood. I'm assuming close to the WestGate? Too much attitude for me.
Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 18:07 #876Senior Member

Posts: 799I think she was discussed here
I recall her being discussed here before as legit, but since there is no name associated, a search isn't possible.
Originally Posted by Sncty702
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 16:21 #875Senior Member

Posts: 481Last night met Linda in the lobby and she came up with me.
Originally Posted by RubLover803
[View Original Post]
She was wearing a cute little black dress.
Up in room she dropped down to her work attire (black bra and panties) and had me lie on the bed and got to work.
Good pressure and nice massage.
On the flip loved the oral finish and she put me to sleep with the foot rub.
Definitely a good recommendation.
-
09-30-24 23:28 #874Senior Member

Posts: 481Visiting
After looking on other forum opted to have Linda come to me for outcall.
Will give my. 02 later.
-
09-30-24 17:49 #873Senior Member

Posts: 1303It just depends on the provider. Some prefer same-day, while others prefer advance notice. I recommend reaching out as a courtesy at least the day before, and then if they say to text the next day, then you know you can do same day with that provider from then on.
Originally Posted by FlightTime
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 03:02 #872Regular Member

Posts: 17https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/176775480
She looks very familiar but can't remember or find anything.
New number brings nothing for me.
-
09-28-24 17:24 #871Senior Member

Posts: 262When do you guys normally reach out to try and set something up? Morning of, day before, two? Curious what the sweet spot of time is.
-
09-23-24 16:17 #870Regular Member

Posts: 13Had a very similar experience with her when I went to visit last week.
Originally Posted by VegasDude
[View Original Post]
She has some A1 gobble, definitely will repeat, especially at that price point.
-
09-23-24 15:13 #869Senior Member

Posts: 339Tiffani
That link goes to her post and comments saying she has something we don't want if its true.
Originally Posted by BlackHawks3113
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





