LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 116 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 1739
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #899

    Dash and Run

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldCylo  [View Original Post]
    Met for a beverage at a place she recommended. Then we going to head to one of our places and she wanted to her place as it was only a few minutes away and mine was further. She had walked over and she directs me to an extended stay hotel which she said she was staying out while in between apartment leases. She ask for half so she can pay extra on her room on our way up. We go to the front desk and she talks to the clerk and I am far enough away that I cannot hear. We head up to the room and then her card key does not work. After trying several times she says to wait and she will go back down. She starts to walk and I said I will come with you. I ten feet back and she goes down the first set of stairs fast but the bolts down the hall on the second floor and disappeared. She obviously did not go back to the front desk. Not out much and better off that no conflict occurred.
    You weren't being set up for a robbery, this was a classic dash and run.

  2. #898

    Carli

    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    Still available. Delete the "reference address" (everything after the 2).

    I would like more information from the OP if possible.
    Met for a beverage at a place she recommended. Then we going to head to one of our places and she wanted to her place as it was only a few minutes away and mine was further. She had walked over and she directs me to an extended stay hotel which she said she was staying out while in between apartment leases. She ask for half so she can pay extra on her room on our way up. We go to the front desk and she talks to the clerk and I am far enough away that I cannot hear. We head up to the room and then her card key does not work. After trying several times she says to wait and she will go back down. She starts to walk and I said I will come with you. I ten feet back and she goes down the first set of stairs fast but the bolts down the hall on the second floor and disappeared. She obviously did not go back to the front desk. Not out much and better off that no conflict occurred.

  3. #897

    Good girl

    I recently saw her as well but I just couldn't get pass her belly. Big turn off for me. She knows how to angles the camera to hide it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jchung12C  [View Original Post]
    I saw those one recently. Good Girl.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

  4. #896

    Mr. Popular

    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    Still available. Delete the "reference address" (everything after the 2).

    I would like more information from the OP if possible.
    Damn that's a lot of messages.

  5. #895
    Quote Originally Posted by NewJack44  [View Original Post]
    Profile unavailable.
    Still available. Delete the "reference address" (everything after the 2).

    I would like more information from the OP if possible.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2024-10-24 at 10.24.42 AM.jpg‎  

  6. #894

    Unavailable

    Profile unavailable.

    Quote Originally Posted by goldcylo  [View Original Post]
    Just a warning but Carli is a Rob situation. Met for drinks and then headed to her place which. Just be careful out there.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...-d1706c750482.

  7. #893

    Carli

    Just a warning but Carli is a Rob situation. Met for drinks and then headed to her place which. Just be careful out there.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...-d1706c750482.

  8. #892
    Quote Originally Posted by Billiam99  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage and what was on the menu?
    Sent a pm.

  9. #891

    Details?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jchung12C  [View Original Post]
    I saw those one recently. Good Girl.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
    What was the damage and what was on the menu?

  10. #890

    Good Girl

    I saw those one recently. Good Girl.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

  11. #889
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    We texted a while back. She wanted 1 k-2 k LOL.
    That was then. Try asking now.

  12. #888

    Flaky

    Quote Originally Posted by Jchung12C  [View Original Post]
    Poorbutcute.

    I have been talking to this one, but want the scoop before I go through. I believe she texted me her name is hxxxxx. She was asking 600 for ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-02966e82e0d6
    Very Flaky. She's been on the site for a few years now. Messaged a couple of times and exchanged numbers. Always ghosted when it came time to set a meet. Huge time waste.

  13. #887

    Kitty early 20's pacific islander

    Hey guys, there's a young 20 something girl named Kitty who's comes off cute and bubbly. This is not the case, the girl is a psycho and contacted me from multiple numbers on multiple accounts platforms when something didn't go her way. I've blocked her on everything because she's fucking insane, so I'd strongly suggest avoiding. I forgot to grab her link to drop, but she's got weird blondish eyebrows. The eyebrows never lie boys. They'll tell a story of crazy every time.

  14. #886
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkridge  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-1dd8e1e9a5be

    Highly recommend. She's a sweetheart. Not sure her meet price these days but she's one of my ATFs.
    How much did you pay?

  15. #885
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkridge  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-1dd8e1e9a5be

    Highly recommend. She's a sweetheart. Not sure her meet price these days but she's one of my ATFs.
    We texted a while back. She wanted 1 k-2 k LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape