Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 1734
-
10-24-24 10:52 #894Senior Member

Posts: 77Unavailable
Profile unavailable.
Originally Posted by goldcylo
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 20:19 #893Regular Member

Posts: 3Carli
Just a warning but Carli is a Rob situation. Met for drinks and then headed to her place which. Just be careful out there.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...-d1706c750482.
-
10-20-24 15:19 #892Regular Member

Posts: 9Sent a pm.
Originally Posted by Billiam99
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 11:40 #891Senior Member

Posts: 71Details?
What was the damage and what was on the menu?
Originally Posted by Jchung12C
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-24 10:48 #890Regular Member

Posts: 9Good Girl
I saw those one recently. Good Girl.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
-
10-18-24 17:33 #889Senior Member

Posts: 43That was then. Try asking now.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 16:52 #888Regular Member

Posts: 15Flaky
Very Flaky. She's been on the site for a few years now. Messaged a couple of times and exchanged numbers. Always ghosted when it came time to set a meet. Huge time waste.
Originally Posted by Jchung12C
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 16:27 #887Senior Member

Posts: 28Kitty early 20's pacific islander
Hey guys, there's a young 20 something girl named Kitty who's comes off cute and bubbly. This is not the case, the girl is a psycho and contacted me from multiple numbers on multiple accounts platforms when something didn't go her way. I've blocked her on everything because she's fucking insane, so I'd strongly suggest avoiding. I forgot to grab her link to drop, but she's got weird blondish eyebrows. The eyebrows never lie boys. They'll tell a story of crazy every time.
-
10-18-24 14:58 #886Senior Member

Posts: 87How much did you pay?
Originally Posted by Darkridge
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 13:31 #885Senior Member

Posts: 354We texted a while back. She wanted 1 k-2 k LOL.
Originally Posted by Darkridge
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 13:10 #884Senior Member

Posts: 50Dee
Reached out to "Dee" and she was very communicative. Told me she was looking for a PPM. I asked her to give me a price and she said 600, which I thought was too high. But, she will negotiate. I got her down to 400 but she also wanted a "tip". When I told her that I live a couple of hours away and couldn't get to Phoenix this weekend, she went silent. For those of you living there, she seems ready and willing to meet up as soon as possible. Just keep in mind that she starts high but will negotiate.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-0dd7d2d70f2b
-
10-18-24 08:44 #883Senior Member

Posts: 43Cupcakec is back
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-1dd8e1e9a5be
Highly recommend. She's a sweetheart. Not sure her meet price these days but she's one of my ATFs.
-
10-15-24 14:36 #882Senior Member

Posts: 353She's been on SA for years. I've never met her, that's out of my range, but I think I saw a review for her on here if you go back far enough.
Originally Posted by Jchung12C
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 11:07 #881Regular Member

Posts: 8Doubt she's worth even half that. 600 PPM should be for top flight, goddess-level women only. You can see some of the best escorts in the city for around 600-700, and they'll give you a night to remember without even a hint of flakiness.
Originally Posted by Jchung12C
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 10:41 #880Senior Member

Posts: 35Found her profile











Reply With Quote





