Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 1739
-
10-26-24 06:48 #899Senior Member

Posts: 78Dash and Run
You weren't being set up for a robbery, this was a classic dash and run.
Originally Posted by GoldCylo
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-24 17:56 #898Regular Member

Posts: 3Carli
Met for a beverage at a place she recommended. Then we going to head to one of our places and she wanted to her place as it was only a few minutes away and mine was further. She had walked over and she directs me to an extended stay hotel which she said she was staying out while in between apartment leases. She ask for half so she can pay extra on her room on our way up. We go to the front desk and she talks to the clerk and I am far enough away that I cannot hear. We head up to the room and then her card key does not work. After trying several times she says to wait and she will go back down. She starts to walk and I said I will come with you. I ten feet back and she goes down the first set of stairs fast but the bolts down the hall on the second floor and disappeared. She obviously did not go back to the front desk. Not out much and better off that no conflict occurred.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-24 12:22 #897Senior Member

Posts: 102Good girl
I recently saw her as well but I just couldn't get pass her belly. Big turn off for me. She knows how to angles the camera to hide it.
Originally Posted by Jchung12C
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-24 22:09 #896Senior Member

Posts: 123Mr. Popular
Damn that's a lot of messages.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-24 13:27 #895Senior Member

Posts: 356Still available. Delete the "reference address" (everything after the 2).
Originally Posted by NewJack44
[View Original Post]
I would like more information from the OP if possible.
-
10-24-24 10:52 #894Senior Member

Posts: 78Unavailable
Profile unavailable.
Originally Posted by goldcylo
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 20:19 #893Regular Member

Posts: 3Carli
Just a warning but Carli is a Rob situation. Met for drinks and then headed to her place which. Just be careful out there.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...-d1706c750482.
-
10-20-24 15:19 #892Regular Member

Posts: 9Sent a pm.
Originally Posted by Billiam99
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 11:40 #891Senior Member

Posts: 71Details?
What was the damage and what was on the menu?
Originally Posted by Jchung12C
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-24 10:48 #890Regular Member

Posts: 9Good Girl
I saw those one recently. Good Girl.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
-
10-18-24 17:33 #889Senior Member

Posts: 43That was then. Try asking now.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 16:52 #888Regular Member

Posts: 15Flaky
Very Flaky. She's been on the site for a few years now. Messaged a couple of times and exchanged numbers. Always ghosted when it came time to set a meet. Huge time waste.
Originally Posted by Jchung12C
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 16:27 #887Senior Member

Posts: 28Kitty early 20's pacific islander
Hey guys, there's a young 20 something girl named Kitty who's comes off cute and bubbly. This is not the case, the girl is a psycho and contacted me from multiple numbers on multiple accounts platforms when something didn't go her way. I've blocked her on everything because she's fucking insane, so I'd strongly suggest avoiding. I forgot to grab her link to drop, but she's got weird blondish eyebrows. The eyebrows never lie boys. They'll tell a story of crazy every time.
-
10-18-24 14:58 #886Senior Member

Posts: 87How much did you pay?
Originally Posted by Darkridge
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 13:31 #885Senior Member

Posts: 356We texted a while back. She wanted 1 k-2 k LOL.
Originally Posted by Darkridge
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






