Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 149 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 2227
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1267

    Sweat Girls Verification

    I reached out to SGC again and finally heard back from them. They have a new 'Momo' in townHowever, they asked for multiple forms of I'd and multiple references. I passed. I've seen mixed reports of what they require here, if anyone knows how to get in without showing personal info then please share.

  2. #1266
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmetyil75  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Momo?
    WTF is Momo? BTW I noticed all 5 of your post are questions.

  3. #1265

    Momo

    Anyone have experience with Momo?

  4. #1264
    Quote Originally Posted by Hummer5205  [View Original Post]
    Got a text about a new house on Ramsey Street in Cary. Anyone tried it out yet?
    There are 3 there. They were at Glenwood and Hollyridge.

  5. #1263

    Pics change

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomas247  [View Original Post]
    If that's the Yanni from the house on Slater, then I saw someone else, because the girl in these pics is 25 years younger than the Yanni I saw.
    They change the pictures on that link because they did had yanni photos before.

  6. #1262
    Quote Originally Posted by FranzB  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's her but at much higher rates than when she was in Morrisville.
    If that's the Yanni from the house on Slater, then I saw someone else, because the girl in these pics is 25 years younger than the Yanni I saw.

  7. #1261

    Cary. Ramsey Street?

    Got a text about a new house on Ramsey Street in Cary. Anyone tried it out yet?

  8. #1260
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    Any Asian agency.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewPal  [View Original Post]
    Any Asian girls recommended? Or any ethnicity?

    Thanks!
    https://www.pinkdatepage.com/ads/19315

    This Asian agency. But other ones is good. They are in Private house. Young girls. Little house fee + tips everything on the table.

    Don't try hotels that's not the same.

  9. #1259

    Any recommends?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ncsmm  [View Original Post]
    Not to far, Winston salem has way better option.

    Everything on the table almost like in New York. Try to find not hotels.

    House based way better option girls young.
    Any Asian girls recommended? Or any ethnicity?

    Thanks!

  10. #1258
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    Winston salem.

    Not to far, Winston salem has way better option.

    Everything on the table almost like in New York. Try to find not hotels.

    House based way better option girls young.

  11. #1257

    Hollyridge

    Same experience today. They told me there was new girl. Then saw the old skeleton. Walked away.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    Lots of texts about new girl, even a video. Young, skinny, long hair.

    So I drive there and I am told the room, upstairs rear. Lots of workers / owners always prowling around these days since the name change.

    I do my best to discreetly slide up the stairs. The door opens and it is an old skeleton. Depressing.

    I excused myself and texted the handler that they wasted my time. Then I was told that the other girl is busy.

    I saw an Asian guy walking around playing with his phone. I wonder if that was the handler. Either way, fucking waste as usual.

  12. #1256

    Hollyridge

    Lots of texts about new girl, even a video. Young, skinny, long hair.

    So I drive there and I am told the room, upstairs rear. Lots of workers / owners always prowling around these days since the name change.

    I do my best to discreetly slide up the stairs. The door opens and it is an old skeleton. Depressing.

    I excused myself and texted the handler that they wasted my time. Then I was told that the other girl is busy.

    I saw an Asian guy walking around playing with his phone. I wonder if that was the handler. Either way, fucking waste as usual.

  13. #1255
    Quote Originally Posted by KingClean95  [View Original Post]
    And is why mongers here don't deserve anyone good. Good job killing their opportunity to make a few extra bucks. She won't be back now.
    WTF are you talking about?

  14. #1254

    Sweatgirlsclub

    I had good time with a few from SGC, especially lulu.

    But I am not getting any response anymore. Did you one visit the club recently?

    Tried both text and email couple of time and there is no response since last week.

  15. #1253
    Quote Originally Posted by FranzB  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's her but at much higher rates than when she was in Morrisville.
    And is why mongers here don't deserve anyone good. Good job killing their opportunity to make a few extra bucks. She won't be back now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape