LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 150 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 2245
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1270

    Checks out

    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Came across this ad last night. Seems like all the others, address just confused me a bit. Anyone here checked this one out?

    Might take one for the team and see what happens.

    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...eigh/177731947
    Was able to find some info on the board after a second look. Location is legit. Some girls offering massage services out of residence. Service was good, will repeat down the road.

  2. #1269

    Wondering about this location.

    Came across this ad last night. Seems like all the others, address just confused me a bit. Anyone here checked this one out?

    Might take one for the team and see what happens.

    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...eigh/177731947

  3. #1268

    Momo. SweatGirlsClub - 5 Days in Raleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmetyil75  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Momo?
    Location isn't as nice as the spot where I met Cojr in the past, but it's a little more secluded which should be better for their operation.

    Momo is a cute Japanese girl, probably close to 28-30 years old but not quite the girl in the photos, but a similar body type for sure. If you look in the Charlotte forum, you'll find a post there from someone that found photos of her that are much closer to the real deal. She's got big beautiful brown eyes and a cute JAV smile. For Raleigh's standards she's a Macallen 25 in a sea of Aristocrat vodka. The only other providers in her league right now might be Ciel, and I much prefer Momo to Ciel at TOS. But if you saw Sweet Purple at TOS in the past, Momo is not quite in her league. Purple was a special lady, for sure.

    Momo is taller than most Japanese girls, about 5'5-5'6, but still small with smooth skin. She's got some curves in the midsection, but no fat to be seen. Her demeanor is typical of a Japanese girl. More timid and gentle. She's not the aggressive slutty and service oriented type like you'll find with many Korean and Chinese women, but she's still a cute and worthy girlfriend to have for an hour and I would repeat with her without hesitation.

    After a BT and a gentle shower with a preview BBBJ, we made it back to the bedroom where more DFK took place. She doesn't use a lot of tongue, but it's still decent DFK. Pretty average in that regard. After 5-10 minutes of BJ, she gets on top and I can feel my cock rubbing up against her sweet peach as I rub her clit though her Bush. Yeah boys, she's got some hair down there, but I enjoyed it! At this point, I had pretty much given into opting for BBFS, despite having brought a Japanese condom that I had planned to use with her.

    I joked with her that it would be in her best interest to give me a little discount, and she did. YMMV on this one, but we agreed to BBFSCIP for 100 extra and so I sat her on the edge of the bed, DATY in her love jungle for a few minutes, P2 P for a few minutes after that, and I entered her BBFS, raw and natural. The way it's meant to be. It was so tight, so warm, so perfect. She didn't use any lube. And I knew I wasn't going to last long, so I pulled out and started DATY again.

    After a few more position changes, I put her back on the edge of the bed where I could look at her in her eyes before I came inside her pussy.

    I was getting close, so I gave her a few deep strokes, pulled out slowly, then back in fast and hard until I unloaded deep inside her sweet little hole. I just collapsed on top of her at that point and she was in no rush to make me move. I kept sliding in and out of her slowly for another couple of minutes, still rock hard, but definitely not ready for a round 2. I was spent.

    Took a shower, hugs, kisses, and my bottle of water, and I was out the door and on my way.

    360+100 BBFSCIP (YMMV on that BBFS price). She also does greek, but I think the asking price was 300, but I wasn't interested in that hole anyway. Said she is only here for 5 days.

  4. #1267

    Sweat Girls Verification

    I reached out to SGC again and finally heard back from them. They have a new 'Momo' in townHowever, they asked for multiple forms of I'd and multiple references. I passed. I've seen mixed reports of what they require here, if anyone knows how to get in without showing personal info then please share.

  5. #1266
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmetyil75  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Momo?
    WTF is Momo? BTW I noticed all 5 of your post are questions.

  6. #1265

    Momo

    Anyone have experience with Momo?

  7. #1264
    Quote Originally Posted by Hummer5205  [View Original Post]
    Got a text about a new house on Ramsey Street in Cary. Anyone tried it out yet?
    There are 3 there. They were at Glenwood and Hollyridge.

  8. #1263

    Pics change

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomas247  [View Original Post]
    If that's the Yanni from the house on Slater, then I saw someone else, because the girl in these pics is 25 years younger than the Yanni I saw.
    They change the pictures on that link because they did had yanni photos before.

  9. #1262
    Quote Originally Posted by FranzB  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's her but at much higher rates than when she was in Morrisville.
    If that's the Yanni from the house on Slater, then I saw someone else, because the girl in these pics is 25 years younger than the Yanni I saw.

  10. #1261

    Cary. Ramsey Street?

    Got a text about a new house on Ramsey Street in Cary. Anyone tried it out yet?

  11. #1260
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    Any Asian agency.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewPal  [View Original Post]
    Any Asian girls recommended? Or any ethnicity?

    Thanks!
    https://www.pinkdatepage.com/ads/19315

    This Asian agency. But other ones is good. They are in Private house. Young girls. Little house fee + tips everything on the table.

    Don't try hotels that's not the same.

  12. #1259

    Any recommends?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ncsmm  [View Original Post]
    Not to far, Winston salem has way better option.

    Everything on the table almost like in New York. Try to find not hotels.

    House based way better option girls young.
    Any Asian girls recommended? Or any ethnicity?

    Thanks!

  13. #1258
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    Winston salem.

    Not to far, Winston salem has way better option.

    Everything on the table almost like in New York. Try to find not hotels.

    House based way better option girls young.

  14. #1257

    Hollyridge

    Same experience today. They told me there was new girl. Then saw the old skeleton. Walked away.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    Lots of texts about new girl, even a video. Young, skinny, long hair.

    So I drive there and I am told the room, upstairs rear. Lots of workers / owners always prowling around these days since the name change.

    I do my best to discreetly slide up the stairs. The door opens and it is an old skeleton. Depressing.

    I excused myself and texted the handler that they wasted my time. Then I was told that the other girl is busy.

    I saw an Asian guy walking around playing with his phone. I wonder if that was the handler. Either way, fucking waste as usual.

  15. #1256

    Hollyridge

    Lots of texts about new girl, even a video. Young, skinny, long hair.

    So I drive there and I am told the room, upstairs rear. Lots of workers / owners always prowling around these days since the name change.

    I do my best to discreetly slide up the stairs. The door opens and it is an old skeleton. Depressing.

    I excused myself and texted the handler that they wasted my time. Then I was told that the other girl is busy.

    I saw an Asian guy walking around playing with his phone. I wonder if that was the handler. Either way, fucking waste as usual.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape