Thread: Honolulu Indies
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 1385
-
10-28-24 20:46 #980Senior Member

Posts: 271I don't recall getting charged extra for daty in the past.
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
Didn't ask for BBBJ.
-
10-28-24 17:48 #979Senior Member

Posts: 1407Nana
I saw her ad says available with extra when requested. I sent her an text asking how much extra for DATY & BBBJ. She replied with Yes honey. I come back tomorrow Monday. Does anybody know how much extra for DATY 7 BBBJ. Thanks.
-
10-27-24 21:46 #978Senior Member

Posts: 1407909
909 Kaheka St & number ending with 5869. Has anybody been here recently? Sent a text to make an appt & no reply. Wanted to check it out since I was in the area & the last time I checked they had older providers. The last time I text this number was back in July.
-
10-22-24 18:21 #977Senior Member

Posts: 1407Judy
Is back she starts tomorrow. AD is up on Mojo village.
-
10-22-24 15:47 #976Senior Member

Posts: 118I should ad, in Nana's ad, the picture of her in the bunny ears and the two below it are really her. Doris's pictures are, without a doubt, not her.
Originally Posted by RealThomasQ
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 02:13 #975Senior Member

Posts: 118Nana is way better at sex. Doris is better at conversation. Nana is in better shape and has a firmer body. You can tell she works out and has a lot of stamina and can fuck in all kinds of different positions and actually encourages this. Doris, while on the slim side without being a spinner, has more of a soft body and provides more of a vanilla sex experience and tends to tire out more quickly. In summary, Nana provides a better, kinkier PSE type experience. Doris is better at GFE, if you want to call it that. Note that with Doris, if you are a lonely person, you have to be careful not to catch feelings and don't forget that it's all an act.
Originally Posted by JanFortifore;7074339[URL
I can't say too much about breast size. I think both have MMs but Doris's sags a little more than Nana's. Personally, for what I like, I would go with Nana, she's more consistent and athletic, though a little more expensive. Doris also sometimes has this annoying habit of texting mid-session as well, which I've never had Nana do. I haven't seen either provider recently. I probably will go back one day but don't feel in a particular rush to do so. So many better and more interesting options to explore at the moment IMO. Both girls strike me as late 30's. Early 40's, give or take toward the older end.
-
10-21-24 23:56 #974Senior Member

Posts: 1243Doris or Nana?
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/femalee.../23313529.html
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23308874.html
Who would you select between these two independent options? Private message is open, if you would rather keep your opinion off the forum.
Does Doris have a larger bust / cup size than Nana?
Happy hunting!
-
10-19-24 23:40 #973Senior Member

Posts: 108I have not tried her yet
Whats the stats on her? How's her English? Services available and most important rating and cost.
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-24 21:06 #972Senior Member

Posts: 1407Doris
Went to see her this morning. This was my 4th time seeing her and my 1st time did 1 hour. No rush service. Shower together always fun. In the shower BBBJ and bbbjdt. She likes to suck dick. Onto the bed message was ok. I told her she can practice b2 b on me. She is not good at it yet. Give her some time. After b2 b more BBBJ. I really like her BBBJ feels so good. My turn on her daty no need fiv she got really wet and made her cum which I liked. She has a nice pussy. Her pussy smelled & tasted really good. Cover went on she went on top. After I can we just laid in bed for the rest of the time before I went to shower again got dressed left. Go see her before she leaves she is leaving like in 2 weeks. She doesn't know when she will be back no plans of today. She might be gone for 1 2 or 3 months.
-
10-19-24 01:03 #971Regular Member

Posts: 24Are the pics in both ADs her in real life. Thinking about trying but there's been previous reports about her. Let me know. PM is fine.
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 16:13 #970Senior Member

Posts: 1407Doris
She has 2 AD's on BP. 1 under escorts & the other under massage. Pics are different in both AD's. Same number in both AD's.
-
10-17-24 18:15 #969Senior Member

Posts: 452Doris
She advertises on bedpage / escorts.
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 17:19 #968Senior Member

Posts: 118She hasn't reposted her ad in a number of days. Which might indicate that she's busy. Sometimes I think she's picky about who she sees, because she can be. Moody girl, that one. GL.
Originally Posted by Abayo
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 14:01 #967Senior Member

Posts: 1243Doris
Originally Posted by Abayo
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/femalee.../23313529.html
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
I have no experience with this provider and I am only sharing information found.
Happy hunting!
-
10-17-24 01:33 #966Regular Member

Posts: 21Doris
I was wondering if you could send me a link. I would like to see her again.
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





