rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Honolulu Indies

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 93 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 1385
This blog is moderated by PaliMonger
  1. #980
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    I saw her ad says available with extra when requested. I sent her an text asking how much extra for DATY & BBBJ. She replied with Yes honey. I come back tomorrow Monday. Does anybody know how much extra for DATY 7 BBBJ. Thanks.
    I don't recall getting charged extra for daty in the past.

    Didn't ask for BBBJ.

  2. #979
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407

    Nana

    I saw her ad says available with extra when requested. I sent her an text asking how much extra for DATY & BBBJ. She replied with Yes honey. I come back tomorrow Monday. Does anybody know how much extra for DATY 7 BBBJ. Thanks.

  3. #978
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407

    909

    909 Kaheka St & number ending with 5869. Has anybody been here recently? Sent a text to make an appt & no reply. Wanted to check it out since I was in the area & the last time I checked they had older providers. The last time I text this number was back in July.

  4. #977
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407

    Judy

    Is back she starts tomorrow. AD is up on Mojo village.

  5. #976
    Quote Originally Posted by RealThomasQ  [View Original Post]
    Nana is way better at sex. Doris is better at conversation. Nana is in better shape and has a firmer body. You can tell she works out and has a lot of stamina and can fuck in all kinds of different positions and actually encourages this. Doris, while on the slim side without being a spinner, has more of a soft body and provides more of a vanilla sex experience and tends to tire out more quickly. In summary, Nana provides a better, kinkier PSE type experience. Doris is better at GFE, if you want to call it that. Note that with Doris, if you are a lonely person, you have to be careful not to catch feelings and don't forget that it's all an act.

    I can't say too much about breast size. I think both have MMs but Doris's sags a little more than Nana's. Personally, for what I like, I would go with Nana, she's more consistent and athletic, though a little more expensive. Doris also sometimes has this annoying habit of texting mid-session as well, which I've never had Nana do. I haven't seen either provider recently. I probably will go back one day but don't feel in a particular rush to do so. So many better and more interesting options to explore at the moment IMO. Both girls strike me as late 30's. Early 40's, give or take toward the older end.
    I should ad, in Nana's ad, the picture of her in the bunny ears and the two below it are really her. Doris's pictures are, without a doubt, not her.

  6. #975
    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore;7074339[URL
    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/femaleescorts/waikiki/23313529.html[/L]

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23308874.html

    Who would you select between these two independent options? Private message is open, if you would rather keep your opinion off the forum.

    Does Doris have a larger bust / cup size than Nana?

    Happy hunting!
    Nana is way better at sex. Doris is better at conversation. Nana is in better shape and has a firmer body. You can tell she works out and has a lot of stamina and can fuck in all kinds of different positions and actually encourages this. Doris, while on the slim side without being a spinner, has more of a soft body and provides more of a vanilla sex experience and tends to tire out more quickly. In summary, Nana provides a better, kinkier PSE type experience. Doris is better at GFE, if you want to call it that. Note that with Doris, if you are a lonely person, you have to be careful not to catch feelings and don't forget that it's all an act.

    I can't say too much about breast size. I think both have MMs but Doris's sags a little more than Nana's. Personally, for what I like, I would go with Nana, she's more consistent and athletic, though a little more expensive. Doris also sometimes has this annoying habit of texting mid-session as well, which I've never had Nana do. I haven't seen either provider recently. I probably will go back one day but don't feel in a particular rush to do so. So many better and more interesting options to explore at the moment IMO. Both girls strike me as late 30's. Early 40's, give or take toward the older end.

  7. #974

    Doris or Nana?

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/femalee.../23313529.html

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23308874.html

    Who would you select between these two independent options? Private message is open, if you would rather keep your opinion off the forum.

    Does Doris have a larger bust / cup size than Nana?

    Happy hunting!

  8. #973
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108

    I have not tried her yet

    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/femalee.../23313529.html

    I have no experience with this provider and I am only sharing information found.

    Happy hunting!
    Whats the stats on her? How's her English? Services available and most important rating and cost.

  9. #972
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407

    Doris

    Went to see her this morning. This was my 4th time seeing her and my 1st time did 1 hour. No rush service. Shower together always fun. In the shower BBBJ and bbbjdt. She likes to suck dick. Onto the bed message was ok. I told her she can practice b2 b on me. She is not good at it yet. Give her some time. After b2 b more BBBJ. I really like her BBBJ feels so good. My turn on her daty no need fiv she got really wet and made her cum which I liked. She has a nice pussy. Her pussy smelled & tasted really good. Cover went on she went on top. After I can we just laid in bed for the rest of the time before I went to shower again got dressed left. Go see her before she leaves she is leaving like in 2 weeks. She doesn't know when she will be back no plans of today. She might be gone for 1 2 or 3 months.

  10. #971
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    She has 2 AD's on BP. 1 under escorts & the other under massage. Pics are different in both AD's. Same number in both AD's.
    Are the pics in both ADs her in real life. Thinking about trying but there's been previous reports about her. Let me know. PM is fine.

  11. #970
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407

    Doris

    She has 2 AD's on BP. 1 under escorts & the other under massage. Pics are different in both AD's. Same number in both AD's.

  12. #969

    Doris

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    My bad she doesn't have 2 ads & 2 numbers. She is back & with a new number. New number ending with 7380.
    She advertises on bedpage / escorts.

  13. #968
    Quote Originally Posted by Abayo  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if you could send me a link. I would like to see her again.
    She hasn't reposted her ad in a number of days. Which might indicate that she's busy. Sometimes I think she's picky about who she sees, because she can be. Moody girl, that one. GL.

  14. #967

    Doris

    Quote Originally Posted by Abayo  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if you could send me a link. I would like to see her again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    My bad she doesn't have 2 ads & 2 numbers. She is back & with a new number. New number ending with 7380.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    She is back. Saw 2 ad's 2 different numbers.
    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/femalee.../23313529.html

    I have no experience with this provider and I am only sharing information found.

    Happy hunting!

  15. #966
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Doris

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    My bad she doesn't have 2 ads & 2 numbers. She is back & with a new number. New number ending with 7380.
    I was wondering if you could send me a link. I would like to see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape