Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 551 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 8261
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7046

    Club Noob

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    You have to love the ability to pull into Pandoras lot on the drive home.

    Entering, getting a blow job, busting a nut in a strippers mouth and leaving. 20 minutes in and out.

    So convenient.
    I've lots of experience in the hobby, but never took the club scene to that level and haven't been in a while. Do you need the VIP room for this or does this happen in the private dance areas? What's the going rate for BBBJCIM? I guess the rushed time factor is what holds me back the most. Not sure I can nut quick enough to do this! .

  2. #7045

    Pandora's

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    You have to love the ability to pull into Pandoras lot on the drive home.

    Entering, getting a blow job, busting a nut in a strippers mouth and leaving. 20 minutes in and out.

    So convenient.
    Yes. Which professional?

  3. #7044

    Strip clubs

    You have to love the ability to pull into Pandoras lot on the drive home.

    Entering, getting a blow job, busting a nut in a strippers mouth and leaving. 20 minutes in and out.

    So convenient.

  4. #7043
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Mandy

    I see Mandy. She ride wang. Make me cum fast. I pull out.

    Hahaha.

  5. #7042

    Seems like old times

    Yesterday's Pandoras Crew: Ava, Allie, Diamond, Paisley, Luna, Naomi, Mandy, Jessica and a few others. Something for everyone. Felt like old times.

  6. #7041

    Kittens VIPs

    Does any one have any experience with Cameron, Khalia, or Brittany (tall blonde) at Kittens? Was wondering what they offered in the private rooms.

  7. #7040
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    Can the moderator step in here because who the fuck cares? Hotter news is I drove by Sugars to pay a visit and never went in. Lola was having a beef with some manager? Does this mean we get wined too? He said she moved on?
    Bro we're just having a laugh. No harm meant.

  8. #7039
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    I'll be sure to swing by Seoul, Korea on my commute home.
    Can the moderator step in here because who the fuck cares? Hotter news is I drove by Sugars to pay a visit and never went in. Lola was having a beef with some manager? Does this mean we get wined too? He said she moved on?

  9. #7038
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    WTF?

    Ok. Um ok.
    I'll be sure to swing by Seoul, Korea on my commute home.

  10. #7037
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTurMan  [View Original Post]
    I know it's been a while, but I've got a few thoughts on strip clubs, and it depends on what you're looking for. Some places are just about the fun atmosphere, great music, and decent drinks, while others can feel more upscale. It can be a blast if you're just out for a good time with friends! I'd say check out the vibe before diving in.

    Oh, and if you're around http://xn--4y2by2l57ah4x.kr/ , I've heard good things about the spots there. It is always best to go with an open mind and enjoy the show! Just remember to respect the dancers and have fun without crossing any lines.
    WTF?

    Ok. Um ok.

  11. #7036
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Fucked Chenal / Chanel in a room. Very satisfied, very reasonable donation. YMMV, "maybe she likes me" LOL. Make an offer, you might get lucky.
    She is hot. Thanks for the report.

  12. #7035

    Lousy

    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    I was. The silly **** never gave me a chance.
    I hear you. That's just substandard behavior, indicative of a substandard woman.

    She should have whispered "thank you" and quietly left the scene--but she had to be an asshole instead. As you might be guessing, I hate that crap more and more every day.

  13. #7034

    Chenal / Chanel

    Fucked Chenal / Chanel in a room. Very satisfied, very reasonable donation. YMMV, "maybe she likes me" LOL. Make an offer, you might get lucky.

  14. #7033

    I was

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Always come prepared. I bring a handkerchief just in case.
    I was. The silly **** never gave me a chance.

  15. #7032
    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    I generally rotate based on what I want that day.

    Faith CBJ, cfs, dfk, daty HJ. 300 qv.

    Diamond CBJ, cfs, HJ, cot qv 300.

    Monse BBBJ, BBFS, bls, HJ, dfk cim or cot 300 qv.

    Mandy BBBJ, cfs, bls, cim, dfk 300 qv (500 for BBFS YMMV).

    Anya cfs, HJ, dfk 300 qv.

    I am sticking with the reliable dancers these days.
    Thank you for the info. The pricing helps.

    I sampled one last night.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape