The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 550 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 8250
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7035

    Lousy

    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    I was. The silly **** never gave me a chance.
    I hear you. That's just substandard behavior, indicative of a substandard woman.

    She should have whispered "thank you" and quietly left the scene--but she had to be an asshole instead. As you might be guessing, I hate that crap more and more every day.

  2. #7034

    Chenal / Chanel

    Fucked Chenal / Chanel in a room. Very satisfied, very reasonable donation. YMMV, "maybe she likes me" LOL. Make an offer, you might get lucky.

  3. #7033

    I was

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Always come prepared. I bring a handkerchief just in case.
    I was. The silly **** never gave me a chance.

  4. #7032
    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    I generally rotate based on what I want that day.

    Faith CBJ, cfs, dfk, daty HJ. 300 qv.

    Diamond CBJ, cfs, HJ, cot qv 300.

    Monse BBBJ, BBFS, bls, HJ, dfk cim or cot 300 qv.

    Mandy BBBJ, cfs, bls, cim, dfk 300 qv (500 for BBFS YMMV).

    Anya cfs, HJ, dfk 300 qv.

    I am sticking with the reliable dancers these days.
    Thank you for the info. The pricing helps.

    I sampled one last night.

  5. #7031
    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    Many times she made a sticky mess on my tummy, and then stuck my t-shirt to it. Why? We live in a world full of moist wipes, and paper towels. Once, I was able to stop her, but the next time she did it again. That is not very nice.
    LOL. Always come prepared. I bring a handkerchief just in case.

  6. #7030

    I don't like her

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSG  [View Original Post]
    Hey. I heard a rumor that Martina retired.

    Is it true? She was always really nice to me over the many many years.
    Many times she made a sticky mess on my tummy, and then stuck my t-shirt to it. Why? We live in a world full of moist wipes, and paper towels. Once, I was able to stop her, but the next time she did it again. That is not very nice.

  7. #7029

    Chastity

    Anyone have any experience with her? How much fun is there to be had? Giant tits, with great nipples.

  8. #7028

    My Pandoras Rotation

    I generally rotate based on what I want that day.

    Faith CBJ, cfs, dfk, daty HJ. 300 qv.

    Diamond CBJ, cfs, HJ, cot qv 300.

    Monse BBBJ, BBFS, bls, HJ, dfk cim or cot 300 qv.

    Mandy BBBJ, cfs, bls, cim, dfk 300 qv (500 for BBFS YMMV).

    Anya cfs, HJ, dfk 300 qv.

    I am sticking with the reliable dancers these days.

  9. #7027
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSG  [View Original Post]
    Hey. I heard a rumor that Martina retired.

    Is it true? She was always really nice to me over the many many years.
    She very nice. Moan in ear. I cum fast.

  10. #7026

    Lick Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    Any Strippers that lick Pussy?
    LOL, would probably be hard to find one that won't if they are paid enough.

  11. #7025

    Once alcohol starts

    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    Any Strippers that lick Pussy?
    They all will for money LOL.

  12. #7024
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSG  [View Original Post]
    Hey. I heard a rumor that Martina retired.

    Is it true? She was always really nice to me over the many many years.
    Yes, she did. I think she went back to Russia for school.

  13. #7023

    Martina Retired?

    Hey. I heard a rumor that Martina retired.

    Is it true? She was always really nice to me over the many many years.

  14. #7022

    ALCOHOL at Dreamgirls at Sodo / Ricks

    Dreamgirls at Ricks will be serving ALCOHOL this week! SODO may have already started? Will Pandoras be next?

    Guess I missed the memo on booze.

  15. #7021

    Strippers that lick pussy

    Any Strippers that lick Pussy?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape