Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 551 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 8256
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7056

    Seems like old times

    Yesterday's Pandoras Crew: Ava, Allie, Diamond, Paisley, Luna, Naomi, Mandy, Jessica and a few others. Something for everyone. Felt like old times.

  2. #7055

    Kittens VIPs

    Does any one have any experience with Cameron, Khalia, or Brittany (tall blonde) at Kittens? Was wondering what they offered in the private rooms.

  3. #7054
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    Can the moderator step in here because who the fuck cares? Hotter news is I drove by Sugars to pay a visit and never went in. Lola was having a beef with some manager? Does this mean we get wined too? He said she moved on?
    Bro we're just having a laugh. No harm meant.

  4. #7053
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    I'll be sure to swing by Seoul, Korea on my commute home.
    Can the moderator step in here because who the fuck cares? Hotter news is I drove by Sugars to pay a visit and never went in. Lola was having a beef with some manager? Does this mean we get wined too? He said she moved on?

  5. #7052
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    WTF?

    Ok. Um ok.
    I'll be sure to swing by Seoul, Korea on my commute home.

  6. #7051
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTurMan  [View Original Post]
    I know it's been a while, but I've got a few thoughts on strip clubs, and it depends on what you're looking for. Some places are just about the fun atmosphere, great music, and decent drinks, while others can feel more upscale. It can be a blast if you're just out for a good time with friends! I'd say check out the vibe before diving in.

    Oh, and if you're around http://xn--4y2by2l57ah4x.kr/ , I've heard good things about the spots there. It is always best to go with an open mind and enjoy the show! Just remember to respect the dancers and have fun without crossing any lines.
    WTF?

    Ok. Um ok.

  7. #7050
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Fucked Chenal / Chanel in a room. Very satisfied, very reasonable donation. YMMV, "maybe she likes me" LOL. Make an offer, you might get lucky.
    She is hot. Thanks for the report.

  8. #7049

    Lousy

    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    I was. The silly **** never gave me a chance.
    I hear you. That's just substandard behavior, indicative of a substandard woman.

    She should have whispered "thank you" and quietly left the scene--but she had to be an asshole instead. As you might be guessing, I hate that crap more and more every day.

  9. #7048

    Chenal / Chanel

    Fucked Chenal / Chanel in a room. Very satisfied, very reasonable donation. YMMV, "maybe she likes me" LOL. Make an offer, you might get lucky.

  10. #7047

    I was

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry1  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Always come prepared. I bring a handkerchief just in case.
    I was. The silly **** never gave me a chance.

  11. #7046
    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    I generally rotate based on what I want that day.

    Faith CBJ, cfs, dfk, daty HJ. 300 qv.

    Diamond CBJ, cfs, HJ, cot qv 300.

    Monse BBBJ, BBFS, bls, HJ, dfk cim or cot 300 qv.

    Mandy BBBJ, cfs, bls, cim, dfk 300 qv (500 for BBFS YMMV).

    Anya cfs, HJ, dfk 300 qv.

    I am sticking with the reliable dancers these days.
    Thank you for the info. The pricing helps.

    I sampled one last night.

  12. #7045
    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    Many times she made a sticky mess on my tummy, and then stuck my t-shirt to it. Why? We live in a world full of moist wipes, and paper towels. Once, I was able to stop her, but the next time she did it again. That is not very nice.
    LOL. Always come prepared. I bring a handkerchief just in case.

  13. #7044

    I don't like her

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSG  [View Original Post]
    Hey. I heard a rumor that Martina retired.

    Is it true? She was always really nice to me over the many many years.
    Many times she made a sticky mess on my tummy, and then stuck my t-shirt to it. Why? We live in a world full of moist wipes, and paper towels. Once, I was able to stop her, but the next time she did it again. That is not very nice.

  14. #7043

    Chastity

    Anyone have any experience with her? How much fun is there to be had? Giant tits, with great nipples.

  15. #7042

    My Pandoras Rotation

    I generally rotate based on what I want that day.

    Faith CBJ, cfs, dfk, daty HJ. 300 qv.

    Diamond CBJ, cfs, HJ, cot qv 300.

    Monse BBBJ, BBFS, bls, HJ, dfk cim or cot 300 qv.

    Mandy BBBJ, cfs, bls, cim, dfk 300 qv (500 for BBFS YMMV).

    Anya cfs, HJ, dfk 300 qv.

    I am sticking with the reliable dancers these days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape