Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 26662
-
10-20-24 14:59 #22462Senior Member

Posts: 280Amber Lynn. An excellent friendly date
This Sunday started off on the wrong foot, with one bad thing after another. I needed an easy and simple way to relieve a lot of stress. Took a look at Amber Lynn's listing and decided to pay this sexy little BBW a visit.
The only issues with communication were 100% on my end, with vehicle problems, but once I apologized for being an hour and a half late for our date because of a blown tire, she understood completely and still welcomed me to come see her.
Her incall is a safe quiet place off 131, so travel was good. She gave me easy entry through the back and I found her room easy.
When she opened the door, she greeted me with a warm smile and a hug. She was definitely my type, mature, curvy and soft with delicious massive tits and a gorgeous little ass. She was just what I needed after a horrible morning. Easy to talk to and I enjoyed our conversations together so much that I almost lost track of our time.
Started off with BBBJ and finished off with covered doggy. That was a damn good release, and her mouth skills are incredible. Damn near put me in a trance. Then easy clean-up and another warm hug goodbye.
Definitely looking forward to seeing her again the next time I'm in town. Again, she's just what I needed today and if you're into mature BBWs who's skillsets put you at ease and to release some of that stress in you, she'll do magic for you as well.
Incredible.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...2/321302697931
-
10-20-24 14:33 #22461Senior Member

Posts: 319Lisa at TNC massage. Wide open menu?
Originally Posted by Slik9976
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 12:31 #22460Senior Member

Posts: 94Catching up on GR experiences
Catching up on GR experiences.
We have a pretty good hobby scene in grand rapids. I've had the opportunity to meet some amazing providers over the last month.
Erin.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/766744926909
Very sexy woman. Great bodyslide massage with nice finish. Saw her at her house though I think she's in a hotel now. Will definitely repeat.
Sophia.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/711818674884
Sexy younger lady with a petite body. Cfs will definitely repeat. Safe incall location. Very cute personality.
TNC Massage.
Saw Lisa there and had a wonderful time. She's a very sexy Asian women with a great body and perfect tit's. Will repeat there as well. Also enjoyed the table shower.
I'm going to need to find find a way to make more money so I can meet these ladies more often.
-
10-20-24 11:12 #22459Senior Member

Posts: 280For me, seeing Mandy is always a treat. I think she's available now Monday through Fridays. Not sure about weekends.
Originally Posted by NickBeam
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-24 09:00 #22458Senior Member

Posts: 76She is the best. Very nice to me and her tits are amazing. Always been respectful to me.
Originally Posted by CumDogMm
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 22:30 #22457Regular Member

Posts: 6Chocolate dropp is dropped
I had a nice visit with her last year.
She has ghosted me twice in the past 2 weeks. Quick response and back and forth text. Then, nothing at and after appointment time. I asked if she was upset or didn't want to meet again. She said all is good. Today, same shit. Appointment at 3 pm. Crickets after 3 pm.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/063520766516
-
10-17-24 17:51 #22456Senior Member

Posts: 388Masterpiece
Agreed. She's not the youngest or the hottest out there (neither am I BTW, not by a long shot), but she definitely gets into it and is very personable. I only saw her once, but was impressed. She takes Greek well if that's your thing. I happened to have a hotel when I saw her, which worked well for her at the time, so I'm not sure if she's always able to provide incall if needed. Would repeat--RJ.
Originally Posted by StevesMilin
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 16:11 #22455Senior Member

Posts: 537Brooke of Vegas
Originally Posted by Freessi
[View Original Post]
Me too please!
Originally Posted by White300
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 09:34 #22454Senior Member

Posts: 218Brooke
If it is "Brooke of Vegas" please pm me her contact.
Originally Posted by Freessi
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 06:01 #22453Senior Member

Posts: 126Spunk?
Or maybe she's baking some bread. Enquiring minds want to know. LOL.
Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 18:47 #22452Senior Member

Posts: 208Blu
Judging by the ad photos, that girl's got spunk.
Originally Posted by PoppaWoody
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 16:06 #22451Senior Member

Posts: 116Danielle
Is Danielle as hot as her pics?
Originally Posted by CumDogMm
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
Play Safe.
-
10-16-24 10:32 #22450Senior Member

Posts: 218See my review on her
Clearly everyone's MMV but her communication is hit or miss and the deal breaker for me was that she was high as fuck when I walked in. I posted a review a few months ago. She will also reach out to you out of the blue if she has your number. So if you have a family you love at home, and are not using a hobby phone, be careful.
Originally Posted by Bb993
[View Original Post]
My review was on July 11.
-
10-16-24 09:51 #22449Senior Member

Posts: 42$175 hr Massage Special. Blu
Anyone have info / review of this provider? I don't find any reviews here and nothing comes up on a google lens search.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/790942985549
-
10-16-24 09:25 #22448Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 113Mandy best GR deal?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/244306530457
80 ss120 hh160 hr maybe mechanical but this girl take a pounding and fun how she not the best deal in area! $80 BBBJ big big titties she light GFE too.












Reply With Quote




