Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 26662
-
10-16-24 08:05 #22447Senior Member

Posts: 162Mia
Met Mia a couple of times. Very nice woman looks like her pics. Nice little house off Division on a well kept street. She keeps herself and her house super clean, I'm sure it's part of her "personality" to be very structured. Nice little massage on the edge of her bed while she chats and get you comfortable. Then on the flip she gives you a nice FS finish. A little bit of a mechanical routine, but nicely done. The second time I was a little more assertive and broke her out of her routine and change the "flow". All good, well definitely repeat. Dusty.
Originally Posted by Bb993
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 06:53 #22446Senior Member

Posts: 106M-6 and Kalamazoo area?
Looking for a fun time by M-6 and Kalamazoo. Hoping to find someone who is regularly in that area of town. If they give a solid BJ, even better!
Also, anyone ever take-up 'white Mia' on her posts by 28th and Division?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/401675017865
-
10-15-24 22:09 #22445Senior Member

Posts: 208Post #462 in Ripoff Reports
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...994&viewfull=1#post7005994.
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 21:58 #22444Senior Member

Posts: 226Hot Sexy Queen
Has anyone seen this provider who has been posting lately? I know she has posted on STG in the past but could not find any reviews (I might have missed them).
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/792772300739
-
10-15-24 21:40 #22443Senior Member

Posts: 188Breezy
Saw Breezy again before leaving town on business. This girl is hot. Can't state this enough. Excellent deepthroat bbj. Fantastic covered FS. Very fun. Very hot. Great body. New location off of 28th. I will repeat. Offered $. 4 hh but I knew I would not last longer than the $ ss. Sky's been very poor with comms, so I'll have to supplant her ATF spot with Breezy. Comms, body, and performance is unmatched. Btw her ass is absolutely wild and out of control now that she’s returned. bbj was amazing but after a handful of her cheeks during, I couldn’t help but opt for fs.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/644811858653
-
10-15-24 19:00 #22442Senior Member

Posts: 56SB Leighton
She used to go by Brooke way back on the forums back 10 to 12 years ago. Positive reviews back than but of course it has been a long time.
Originally Posted by StevesMilin
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 12:28 #22441Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 113Star
New working next week she sexy can't wait to pound away fresh ho pussy LOL.
Originally Posted by Ljxb007
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 08:13 #22440Senior Member

Posts: 582SB Leighton
Found her on Secret Benefits. Anyone familiar with her?
Thanks.
Ss.
-
10-14-24 18:02 #22439Senior Member

Posts: 80Dalles
Been away from the hobby for a while and out-of-state for work. So when I got back into the state and looking for a dream. I reached out to Dallas. For the most part, it was the same as usual with her. Absolutely horrible coms every time I've seen her, except for the first 2 times she does not seem to tell me what hotel she's in until 10 minutes after the Dream was to start. Quality BBBJ, Mish, reverse cow girl, doggy and cow girl. She seemed good with no signs of drug use and was in an even nicer hotel then normal. But it does sound like she might not be ar p under much longer. She told me that she got picked up for having a friends add mens. So there is some drug use, just not physically signs right now. And that she is still waiting on a court date. So who knows how long that is going to be. So everyone be safe and have fun.
-
10-14-24 17:54 #22438Senior Member

Posts: 80Star
So been talking with her for a bit. So I may go toft later this week of next weekend. But sounds like safe play only and for everything. No cim and she does not even want you to pop with a raincoat when inside. And no COF, with a very limited GFE.
Originally Posted by RallyToo
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 09:47 #22437Senior Member

Posts: 92Star
New on tryst. Any info?
https://tryst.link/escort/starbaby1234
-
10-14-24 09:16 #22436Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 113Honey GR Best
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/652146251231
150 ss200 hh300 hr keep price there, she best fuck suck kiss GR mongers. Lingerie, attitude, service privacy sexy fuck, safe.
-
10-13-24 21:33 #22435Senior Member

Posts: 226Kalamazoo and Burton
I got sucked into the same bait and switch a few months ago. Posted in the escort section but when I got there it was clearly a massage place and a narrow massage table. Same story for me. Even though we agreed on FS she would not provide the service, claiming I was supposed to bring the cover. Meh massage, bad experience. If someone directs you to this location I would take a pass.
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 18:57 #22434Senior Member

Posts: 229Brick Building.
FYI: This location has 2 parlors with 2 sets of different ladies. The upper one is facing K'zoo. The lower got to by taking a driveway on the right side of the building to the back of the building and its entryway. I saw Kassie at the lower level and she told me all about it. Lower level is very nice. Lights, music, clean and chair. Kassie was very personable and so small talk was good. Got comfortable and she came in, stripped down to a thong. Nice body. I gave more than $. 4 so maybe it would be different for less. Average massage but decent HE. Didn't ask about more, seeing it was the 1st time meeting her. The parking is a concern bc so little of it in the back. Some might not go for that.
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 17:51 #22433Regular Member

Posts: 12Leah
Did a search and only came up with one and no one seemed to have a encounter, Any one get in contact with her at all recently?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/908310974451











Reply With Quote





