Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #56068

    Visiting the area

    I don't need specifics can I just get a thumbs up or a thumbs down on Spring Massage Therapy in fayetteville?

  2. #56067
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    $ Question

    Hey guys, just wanting to make sure I've not being getting fcked on $, with the fc spa's inside perimeter ie buckhead / midtown what's a solid price range to stick to for L3, post pm is open thanks in advance.

  3. #56066

    BD Massage. Sugarloaf

    Decent massage with a standard finish. 80 for 1 hr + TS. Meme, Yoyo, Sharon, Lisa, Amy is the lineup. Meme is the house mom. Lisa, Meme, Sharon are my top 3.

  4. #56065

    888 Massage nka Healing Massage

    I have gone pass the old 888 a couple of times. New sign is up that says Healing Massage. I did not have time to stop. The open sign was on, but still looked empty inside.

  5. #56064

    Shhh

    Quote Originally Posted by SMan101  [View Original Post]
    They are open and worth a visit. Two girls there, but the younger one (CiCi) was busy so I went with Yuki. She's short, probably late 30's but has a good body and beautiful natural 34 C's that just love to be sucked. We started with a TS and she did just the right amount of teasing to get Jr to attention.

    In the room she did a reasonable massage with back walking and worked on the areas I specified. After a while, my hands started roaming UTC and she didn't seem to mind. On the flip, I told her I wanted everything and we settled up. She came back in and undressed and let me suck on the beautiful titties for a while. Then she got between my legs and started a BBBJ that was amazing, all the while playing with the boys. On went the cover and she climbed on top for some great CG action. We went to doggie and then mish. She had just the right amount of groans and enthusiasm to help me pop in the bag. After cleanup, she finished the hour with additional massage of my legs and feet.

    I will definitely repeat and try out CiCi. It was $ . 8 to house and $ 1. 4 tip for the hour.
    It's guys like you that are getting these sweet girls busted, make your comments without being too specific. Otherwise we lose nice places to go.

  6. #56063

    Healing

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    A+, Ling and Healing Massage all close to each other. Anyone have any success they can share? PM is just fine.

    Tried Healing but was strictly legit.
    I've also been curious about this Healing Massage. It's too far for me to take the gamble. Does anyone have any scoop on that place?

  7. #56062

    Massage Spring Sandy Spring MS-SS Review

    Massage Spring Sandy Springs MS-SS.

    My first time there. I like the location. It sort of just blends into the surrounding. I didn't ask for anyone specific but the girl who led me back to the room was extremely cute and she ended up being my MT. Her name was Emily and says she's been there about 10 days. Says she works 7 days / wk for a couple of months and then takes 10 days to go back home and refresh. I don't like to get overly specific but she's very attractive and friendly, she speaks good English and her talents on both the back and the front are solid. House. 8. Politely and quickly negotiated tip was in line with expectations. I left happy and I hope to come back soon and as often as makes sense for my wallet.

  8. #56061

    Visiting from Boston

    Hi,

    I'm visiting later this week. Any names you guys can share on the southern side of Atlanta? I mean like 20-30 min south of the city? I've searched the post for a lot of the names mentioned and they all seem to be on the Northern side. You can post here or DM me and if anyone is heading up to Boston feel free to ask and I'll share whatever I can. I have not pursued paying RM with Bitcoin since the change a few months ago, I'm sure you guys can appreciate that.

  9. #56060

    7 Spa in Cartersville-worth the visit

    They are open and worth a visit. Two girls there, but the younger one (CiCi) was busy so I went with Yuki. She's short, probably late 30's but has a good body and beautiful natural 34 C's that just love to be sucked. We started with a TS and she did just the right amount of teasing to get Jr to attention.

    In the room she did a reasonable massage with back walking and worked on the areas I specified. After a while, my hands started roaming UTC and she didn't seem to mind. On the flip, I told her I wanted everything and we settled up. She came back in and undressed and let me suck on the beautiful titties for a while. Then she got between my legs and started a BBBJ that was amazing, all the while playing with the boys. On went the cover and she climbed on top for some great CG action. We went to doggie and then mish. She had just the right amount of groans and enthusiasm to help me pop in the bag. After cleanup, she finished the hour with additional massage of my legs and feet.

    I will definitely repeat and try out CiCi. It was $ . 8 to house and $ 1. 4 tip for the hour.

  10. #56059

    April not at Starlight

    FWIW, I called Starlight this week and asked if April was working. Mamasan said "no more April".

  11. #56058

    Therapy Plus

    Quote Originally Posted by KC1985  [View Original Post]
    So it's just like a regular AMP with multiple rooms? One of the reviews said it's one room with a curtain instead of a door inside of a barber shop / salon.
    I haven't visited TP in 3 years but every time each room is separated by doors. Things could have changed since my last visit, especially with Cobb laying out ner ordinances geared towards closing AMPs. But, let me stress this: TP is NOT inside a barbershop or a salon. It is own separate entity.

  12. #56057
    Quote Originally Posted by KC1985  [View Original Post]
    I just checked this place out on Gmaps. What a bizarre institution and it seems like it's been there at least 10 yrs based off reviews. Is it correct that it's located inside a black barbershop? I might've even got my haircut there one time when nobody else was available if I remember right. I can't imagine getting a massage in a backroom here though, walking in and out in front of all the workers and customers LOL.

    KC.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarFleet  [View Original Post]
    Therapy Plus (TP) is located a small multi-tenant office building, which, I recall, includes a barbershop. TP is not inside another tenant but its entrance is visible from the street.
    Fleet's correct. The front door is off a side street that tee's into Atlanta Rd. The Kamp's been in operation for at least 20 years or so in that location. Been busted several times and reopens 6 months later. Right now the talent isn't what it used to be. You can still get all levels of entertainment there though.

  13. #56056
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    A year ago I got great massages at the 17+ massage parlors within the local Smyrna-Marietta area. A lot has changed in a year. Many are shut down and those that may be open went LEGIT For now because they have a license to massage but cannot afford to lose it by doing extras. Sorry but for now it's a fact of life. Hopefully it starts to change after the elections, but we will see. But feel free to give those who are open a try. Maybe??
    Yes, Unhappy Anniversary! A year ago today Kaina got busted. I saw Monica a few times after that, Lulu bought a really nice house in Roswell (I guess she retired) but never heard anything about Abby. Anybody know where she went?

  14. #56055

    Yong Sheng

    Had a stressful work week so decided to do an AMP to relieve some tension (I think this may be the first time I've went to an AMP for more tension release than physical release LOL). Since I heard ZR was busy and I was in the area, decided on Yong Sheng. I was greeted by a cute girl wearing a black striped shirt black wooly sweatpants, and blonde hair. It looked like she had Cs and her ass looked decent. She showed me the list of prices: hour body massage was 70 and a deep tissue was 80 (thought they both were the same). Opted for the full body massage. When she approached my front I grabbed her ass right away to let her know that I know the game. Massage was actually good. Maybe because I seldom do this is why I'm saying this but it felt good. It certainly felt deep tissue to me. At the end of back massage she starts reaching under and massages my balls, gently sliding her finger up and down my ass crack for the full tease. After 25 minutes she gets the towel and afterwards I flip. She touches my cock and asks "yes?" I say "yes" She comes close to me and asks "Tip?" Again "yes" She asks how much. I hold up six fingers. She holds up seven. I gave her the "pull down her pants motion" and hold up eight. Then she laughed. I don't know if that meant yes or not. She starts slow and I try to pull her pants down. She then get this mad look on her face and says "100". No way on that so I pull them back up. She did allow UTC top which revealed she was wearing a padded bra for her Bs rather than Cs. Didn't get any nipple play though. After a few minutes (she's in jackhammer mode now) I release. After the cleanup she gives me a 2 minute leg massage and she's done. She shorted me 10 minutes which did not sit right with me. As I am getting dressed, she comes in the room to clean up everything for the next appointment. Uh, can I have some alone time to get dressed please? I guess not. I think she wanted me to tip her right there. I told her I would tip her outside. Gave her 60 and walked out without looking back. Should've made the effort and hit up ZR or the old Holiday. But not all of Cobb is on the D L. I was going to get her name but after the time shortage and the fact I won't be back there in a while I opted not to.

  15. #56054
    Quote Originally Posted by StarFleet  [View Original Post]
    Therapy Plus (TP) is located a small multi-tenant office building, which, I recall, includes a barbershop. TP is not inside another tenant but its entrance is visible from the street.
    So it's just like a regular AMP with multiple rooms? One of the reviews said it's one room with a curtain instead of a door inside of a barber shop / salon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape