Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 59518
-
10-11-24 20:39 #56053Regular Member

Posts: 1250/50
I feel like my luck w Moonlight is terrible! The last couple of times I went they were either closed early or the open sign was off.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 20:33 #56052Regular Member

Posts: 12Smh
Nah, that's actually hilarious!
Originally Posted by SyD1971
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 16:32 #56051Senior Member

Posts: 414Therapy Plus
Therapy Plus (TP) is located a small multi-tenant office building, which, I recall, includes a barbershop. TP is not inside another tenant but its entrance is visible from the street.
Originally Posted by KC1985
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 14:55 #56050Senior Member

Posts: 124I just checked this place out on Gmaps. What a bizarre institution and it seems like it's been there at least 10 yrs based off reviews. Is it correct that it's located inside a black barbershop? I might've even got my haircut there one time when nobody else was available if I remember right. I can't imagine getting a massage in a backroom here though, walking in and out in front of all the workers and customers LOL.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
KC.
-
10-11-24 08:48 #56049Senior Member

Posts: 4061Let me save you from the fellow monger brethren telling you to post more before asking info LOL.
Originally Posted by Flexer
[View Original Post]
The only L2 Asian place you will get is therapy plus in Smyrna.
There may be some AMPs downtown but not sure.
As far as Hispanics, check out the Hispanic apartment section. There are links to spas you can visit there. Or just check out the aypapi website.
-
10-10-24 18:10 #56048Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone know L2 MPs Hispanic or Asian, I know they're usually Hispanic just haven't seen any in a while. Ik YW but other than them / otp.
-
10-10-24 14:59 #56047Senior Member

Posts: 135Sent you a dm.
Originally Posted by AtlantaGuy70
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-24 13:43 #56046Senior Member

Posts: 240MS-SS = Massage Spring-Sandy Springs.
Originally Posted by AtlantaGuy70
[View Original Post]
The "New Girl" is Emily.
-
10-10-24 13:41 #56045Senior Member

Posts: 40Oasis on Lawrenceville-Suwanee Recent Visit
Went to Oasis on Lawrenceville-Suwanee recently. I've been there three or four times in the past and always had a enjoyable time. Not this time. I'm not new to the game. I tried everything I knew how to try and was flatly rejected. Not sure if they have gone totally legit or just a one off thing. Massage was decent. But no joy= no return for me. I did notice they asked me to sign in with my name and address at the front desk. That's not something I ever had to do there before. Maybe that should have been my red flag.
-
10-10-24 13:33 #56044Senior Member

Posts: 40What is MS-SS?
I searched the forum but couldn't find it. Thanks.
.
Originally Posted by LaffinGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-24 12:21 #56043Senior Member

Posts: 31It really must have really been a while since you been to st. Jame. As far as I know they have been asking 300 flat for a while now.
Originally Posted by Parkway91
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-24 12:14 #56042Senior Member

Posts: 315Shakira at chi
Has anyone seen Shakira at chi. It's on of Sam's spot on Steve Reynolds. I walked in to see what they had and saw Shakira. She was ok looking nice body but I decided to pass. She said give her a try and that I will really enjoy it. Any info?
-
10-10-24 11:39 #56041Senior Member

Posts: 580Reply
I went to St. Jame a while back. It was a flat 200 fee for 1 hr. Best bet is to stay inside the perimeter these days IMO.
Originally Posted by Royaldonut12
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 17:08 #56040Regular Member

Posts: 2Damn, I didn't know that there was this much scrutiny. I just moved from Upstate New York (Rochester) and my go to location was Umi Spa. I didn't really do much exploring and mostly just listened to recommendations from one of my coworkers.
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 08:10 #56039Banned Member

Posts: 307Where
Where are you from and what is the good places to go there?
Originally Posted by Royaldonut12
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




