Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 208 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 258 308 708 1208 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 25041
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21936
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/107103272985

    Middletown, RI, a location which for me would be quite convenient. Anyone see her? Menu, price, red flags, etc? And which activites require condoms? Looks like bolt ons, but otherwise looks pretty good IMO. Pics accurate? And does she really squirt? I couldn't find any reviews. Thanks.
    That's Lexi. Saw her 2 years ago and she was great. Mr and her vibe pretty well that night I saw her. She dance for me then rub her pussy on my balls while she stroking my dick. She didn't kiss and everything was covered but she was feeling in the moment so I ask for condom removal and she was hesitate a little bit but she was fine. She let me take picture of her at the end. I think the price was $160 which was a lot for me because I usually don't pay those ridiculous price. Even though I was suppose to see her for 120 qv but she treated me good at that time and I went for almost and hour so I figured it was the least I could do. She didn't rush one bit.

  2. #21935

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/107103272985

    Middletown, RI, a location which for me would be quite convenient. Anyone see her? Menu, price, red flags, etc? And which activites require condoms? Looks like bolt ons, but otherwise looks pretty good IMO. Pics accurate? And does she really squirt? I couldn't find any reviews. Thanks.
    I saw her about a year ago. Looks like the pictures but maybe a little older. Great big fake boobs. Everything was covered. Yes she squirts. She talks a lot and is nice but definitely over shares. Sorry I didn't remember how much it was she was in East Providence when I saw her. Room was a mess.

    She was fun though.

  3. #21934

    Any info on this MILF / GILF?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/107103272985

    Middletown, RI, a location which for me would be quite convenient. Anyone see her? Menu, price, red flags, etc? And which activites require condoms? Looks like bolt ons, but otherwise looks pretty good IMO. Pics accurate? And does she really squirt? I couldn't find any reviews. Thanks.

  4. #21933
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by LotLizard  [View Original Post]
    Did she still smoke hard and shoot speedballs during chemo?
    I'm sure she did. She still smokes cigs and hard. When I had her doggy in the ass between vibing her clit, she smoked a rock while I was balls deep.

  5. #21932

    Meaty Pussy?!

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    No. Wasn't Ashley. But I like a meaty pussy. Didn't get her number. Wish I did. Joelle told me her roommate was taking some of her customers. She was pretty cute.
    I, too, LOVE a meaty pussy!, Hell, why'all think I use the name Lips, LOL! Pussy lips and mouth lips are MY drugs of choice, LOL!

    But I'm not so sure if I want to see Joelle again, from what I'm hearing, if she's now that much into hard drugs. But is there any way of getting in touch with the Meaty Pussy without having to go thru Joelle? Anybody have a link or a number? Thanks.

  6. #21931
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Service and looks are good. She's off the chemo, her hair has grown back in and she's put on weight. Looks good.
    Did she still smoke hard and shoot speedballs during chemo?

  7. #21930
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #21929
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by FullyAlive  [View Original Post]
    I know these pics are old so I was wondering how she looks now and service is. At one point I know she was good but that was years ago. Has anyone one had any new updates with her. Is she GFE and dfk friendly. I already lost money with Joanne don't need another experience like that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/398322751698
    Last time I saw her in 2021. She was giving me head and then told me she had to use bathroom really bad. Then she got up fast and grab the money from the table and ran and never came back. She look bad back then then so she definitely smoke crack. I wouldn't recommend for look alone. Yuck.

  9. #21928
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorNikon  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Sure her roommate wasn't Ashley?
    No. Wasn't Ashley. But I like a meaty pussy. Didn't get her number. Wish I did. Joelle told me her roommate was taking some of her customers. She was pretty cute.

  10. #21927
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Decently so. Blonde, nice rack. Joelle said she does doubles, but doesn't like the way her pussy looks, LOL. Too meaty she said. Lolololol.
    LOL. Sure her roommate wasn't Ashley?

  11. #21926
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by GupGup  [View Original Post]
    You know that she had cancer and was getting treatments for it right? I know she kept working for the most part but of course she was not her old self, due to all the side effects of the treatment. I haven't seen her in a long time though, so not exactly sure how is her performance and looks of late.
    Service and looks are good. She's off the chemo, her hair has grown back in and she's put on weight. Looks good.

  12. #21925

    How is this one

    I know these pics are old so I was wondering how she looks now and service is. At one point I know she was good but that was years ago. Has anyone one had any new updates with her. Is she GFE and dfk friendly. I already lost money with Joanne don't need another experience like that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/398322751698

  13. #21924
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Yep that's her be careful. The last time I visited her it was on Douglas ave. The loft apartments halfway thru the BBBJ she complained she was having trouble breathing. Said she couldn't continue that she wasn't feeling good. Wouldn't give back the donation so I gave her an earful about shorting people on time and basically ripping them off. She is no longer someone I would recommend.
    You know that she had cancer and was getting treatments for it right? I know she kept working for the most part but of course she was not her old self, due to all the side effects of the treatment. I haven't seen her in a long time though, so not exactly sure how is her performance and looks of late.

  14. #21923
    Quote Originally Posted by FullyAlive  [View Original Post]
    Not a good experience with this one. Paid for an Uber to have her travel to me. Once I gave her the money she turned around and left without any service. She texted me later and said it was an emergency with family. I wasn't going to put up a fight because it's not worth it. But please be careful with this one.
    That is Joelle's picture. I have never heard of her pulling that stuff, I must say I am very surprised. Or maybe someone is using her pictures?

  15. #21922
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by FullyAlive  [View Original Post]
    Not a good experience with this one. Paid for an Uber to have her travel to me. Once I gave her the money she turned around and left without any service. She texted me later and said it was an emergency with family. I wasn't going to put up a fight because it's not worth it. But please be careful with this one.
    Yep that's her be careful. The last time I visited her it was on Douglas ave. The loft apartments halfway thru the BBBJ she complained she was having trouble breathing. Said she couldn't continue that she wasn't feeling good. Wouldn't give back the donation so I gave her an earful about shorting people on time and basically ripping them off. She is no longer someone I would recommend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape