Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 209 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 259 309 709 1209 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 25047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21927
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Decently so. Blonde, nice rack. Joelle said she does doubles, but doesn't like the way her pussy looks, LOL. Too meaty she said. Lolololol.
    LOL. Sure her roommate wasn't Ashley?

  2. #21926
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by GupGup  [View Original Post]
    You know that she had cancer and was getting treatments for it right? I know she kept working for the most part but of course she was not her old self, due to all the side effects of the treatment. I haven't seen her in a long time though, so not exactly sure how is her performance and looks of late.
    Service and looks are good. She's off the chemo, her hair has grown back in and she's put on weight. Looks good.

  3. #21925

    How is this one

    I know these pics are old so I was wondering how she looks now and service is. At one point I know she was good but that was years ago. Has anyone one had any new updates with her. Is she GFE and dfk friendly. I already lost money with Joanne don't need another experience like that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/398322751698

  4. #21924
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Yep that's her be careful. The last time I visited her it was on Douglas ave. The loft apartments halfway thru the BBBJ she complained she was having trouble breathing. Said she couldn't continue that she wasn't feeling good. Wouldn't give back the donation so I gave her an earful about shorting people on time and basically ripping them off. She is no longer someone I would recommend.
    You know that she had cancer and was getting treatments for it right? I know she kept working for the most part but of course she was not her old self, due to all the side effects of the treatment. I haven't seen her in a long time though, so not exactly sure how is her performance and looks of late.

  5. #21923
    Quote Originally Posted by FullyAlive  [View Original Post]
    Not a good experience with this one. Paid for an Uber to have her travel to me. Once I gave her the money she turned around and left without any service. She texted me later and said it was an emergency with family. I wasn't going to put up a fight because it's not worth it. But please be careful with this one.
    That is Joelle's picture. I have never heard of her pulling that stuff, I must say I am very surprised. Or maybe someone is using her pictures?

  6. #21922
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by FullyAlive  [View Original Post]
    Not a good experience with this one. Paid for an Uber to have her travel to me. Once I gave her the money she turned around and left without any service. She texted me later and said it was an emergency with family. I wasn't going to put up a fight because it's not worth it. But please be careful with this one.
    Yep that's her be careful. The last time I visited her it was on Douglas ave. The loft apartments halfway thru the BBBJ she complained she was having trouble breathing. Said she couldn't continue that she wasn't feeling good. Wouldn't give back the donation so I gave her an earful about shorting people on time and basically ripping them off. She is no longer someone I would recommend.

  7. #21921

    Joelle

    Quote Originally Posted by FullyAlive  [View Original Post]
    Not a good experience with this one. Paid for an Uber to have her travel to me. Once I gave her the money she turned around and left without any service. She texted me later and said it was an emergency with family. I wasn't going to put up a fight because it's not worth it. But please be careful with this one.
    That looks a lot like Joelle who everyone has been recently talking about!

  8. #21920
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorNikon  [View Original Post]
    Sooooo. Is her roommate hot??
    Decently so. Blonde, nice rack. Joelle said she does doubles, but doesn't like the way her pussy looks, LOL. Too meaty she said. Lolololol.

  9. #21919

    Don't waste your time

    Not a good experience with this one. Paid for an Uber to have her travel to me. Once I gave her the money she turned around and left without any service. She texted me later and said it was an emergency with family. I wasn't going to put up a fight because it's not worth it. But please be careful with this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Njg4ODY3ODNkMjg2ZTNmZjI4ZWJmMWFiNDdjYTA2YjhjZmM5OA.jpg‎  

  10. #21918
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Just noticed that Aubrey, Belle etc hasn't posted in quite some time. Has anyone seen her or heard anything? I only visited a couple times but always felt bad for her like a lost soul.
    She's posting on Tryst now, And STG. Haven't seen her in years. Last time I saw her was when she was living in Prov. She's working out of one of those shit hole motels in Seekonk.

  11. #21917
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorNikon  [View Original Post]
    Sooooo. Is her roommate hot??
    She texted me on my burner phone Thursday night around 11:30 asking if I wanted to see her. I told he no I couldn't. She got all pissy with me.

    I just ignored the rest of her text. She hitting the rocks now it won't be long before she hits rock bottom.

  12. #21916
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Still the same. I saw Joelle last week. Had her doggy, ass up. Vibing her pussy and clit with a pocket rocket while I had my dick buried in her ass. She squirted all over the bed while I was driling her ass. She wanted a break to smoke a rock. Got her pipe, lit up and I kept drilling her ass until I busted a nut in her colon. Watched it drip out her ass. She was high as a kite. Pretty hot.
    Most interesting thing was her roommate came I while I was fucking her ass, got a cigarette, slapped me on the ass and left. Lol
    Sooooo. Is her roommate hot??

  13. #21915
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Joelle. Although I havn't seen her in ages, in the old days, Joelle always was self-centered, and took control, in my experience. For example, ordering you to fuck her in the ass while she wantonly and lasciviously got herself off with clitoral orgasms with her pocket-rocket, which I also liked, as long as she was ordering me to do what I wanted to do anyway, LOL.
    Still the same. I saw Joelle last week. Had her doggy, ass up. Vibing her pussy and clit with a pocket rocket while I had my dick buried in her ass. She squirted all over the bed while I was driling her ass. She wanted a break to smoke a rock. Got her pipe, lit up and I kept drilling her ass until I busted a nut in her colon. Watched it drip out her ass. She was high as a kite. Pretty hot.
    Most interesting thing was her roommate came I while I was fucking her ass, got a cigarette, slapped me on the ass and left. Lol

  14. #21914
    Just noticed that Aubrey, Belle etc hasn't posted in quite some time. Has anyone seen her or heard anything? I only visited a couple times but always felt bad for her like a lost soul.

  15. #21913

    Has anyone seen this one?

    . Or know anything about her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...a/995793795078

    Price? Actual menu? Incall situation? Managed?

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape