Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 26668
-
10-17-24 06:01 #22453Senior Member

Posts: 126Spunk?
Or maybe she's baking some bread. Enquiring minds want to know. LOL.
Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 18:47 #22452Senior Member

Posts: 208Blu
Judging by the ad photos, that girl's got spunk.
Originally Posted by PoppaWoody
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 16:06 #22451Senior Member

Posts: 116Danielle
Is Danielle as hot as her pics?
Originally Posted by CumDogMm
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
Play Safe.
-
10-16-24 10:32 #22450Senior Member

Posts: 218See my review on her
Clearly everyone's MMV but her communication is hit or miss and the deal breaker for me was that she was high as fuck when I walked in. I posted a review a few months ago. She will also reach out to you out of the blue if she has your number. So if you have a family you love at home, and are not using a hobby phone, be careful.
Originally Posted by Bb993
[View Original Post]
My review was on July 11.
-
10-16-24 09:51 #22449Senior Member

Posts: 42$175 hr Massage Special. Blu
Anyone have info / review of this provider? I don't find any reviews here and nothing comes up on a google lens search.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/790942985549
-
10-16-24 09:25 #22448Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 113Mandy best GR deal?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/244306530457
80 ss120 hh160 hr maybe mechanical but this girl take a pounding and fun how she not the best deal in area! $80 BBBJ big big titties she light GFE too.
-
10-16-24 08:05 #22447Senior Member

Posts: 162Mia
Met Mia a couple of times. Very nice woman looks like her pics. Nice little house off Division on a well kept street. She keeps herself and her house super clean, I'm sure it's part of her "personality" to be very structured. Nice little massage on the edge of her bed while she chats and get you comfortable. Then on the flip she gives you a nice FS finish. A little bit of a mechanical routine, but nicely done. The second time I was a little more assertive and broke her out of her routine and change the "flow". All good, well definitely repeat. Dusty.
Originally Posted by Bb993
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 06:53 #22446Senior Member

Posts: 106M-6 and Kalamazoo area?
Looking for a fun time by M-6 and Kalamazoo. Hoping to find someone who is regularly in that area of town. If they give a solid BJ, even better!
Also, anyone ever take-up 'white Mia' on her posts by 28th and Division?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/401675017865
-
10-15-24 22:09 #22445Senior Member

Posts: 208Post #462 in Ripoff Reports
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...994&viewfull=1#post7005994.
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 21:58 #22444Senior Member

Posts: 226Hot Sexy Queen
Has anyone seen this provider who has been posting lately? I know she has posted on STG in the past but could not find any reviews (I might have missed them).
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/792772300739
-
10-15-24 21:40 #22443Senior Member

Posts: 189Breezy
Saw Breezy again before leaving town on business. This girl is hot. Can't state this enough. Excellent deepthroat bbj. Fantastic covered FS. Very fun. Very hot. Great body. New location off of 28th. I will repeat. Offered $. 4 hh but I knew I would not last longer than the $ ss. Sky's been very poor with comms, so I'll have to supplant her ATF spot with Breezy. Comms, body, and performance is unmatched. Btw her ass is absolutely wild and out of control now that she’s returned. bbj was amazing but after a handful of her cheeks during, I couldn’t help but opt for fs.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/644811858653
-
10-15-24 19:00 #22442Senior Member

Posts: 56SB Leighton
She used to go by Brooke way back on the forums back 10 to 12 years ago. Positive reviews back than but of course it has been a long time.
Originally Posted by StevesMilin
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 12:28 #22441Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 113Star
New working next week she sexy can't wait to pound away fresh ho pussy LOL.
Originally Posted by Ljxb007
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 08:13 #22440Senior Member

Posts: 582SB Leighton
Found her on Secret Benefits. Anyone familiar with her?
Thanks.
Ss.
-
10-14-24 18:02 #22439Senior Member

Posts: 80Dalles
Been away from the hobby for a while and out-of-state for work. So when I got back into the state and looking for a dream. I reached out to Dallas. For the most part, it was the same as usual with her. Absolutely horrible coms every time I've seen her, except for the first 2 times she does not seem to tell me what hotel she's in until 10 minutes after the Dream was to start. Quality BBBJ, Mish, reverse cow girl, doggy and cow girl. She seemed good with no signs of drug use and was in an even nicer hotel then normal. But it does sound like she might not be ar p under much longer. She told me that she got picked up for having a friends add mens. So there is some drug use, just not physically signs right now. And that she is still waiting on a court date. So who knows how long that is going to be. So everyone be safe and have fun.












Reply With Quote




