Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 2877
-
11-07-24 12:40 #2592Senior Member

Posts: 312My 2 sense
It's not worth a ton but my only contact with Carrie didn't result in anything at all. I was out one Friday night and was jonesin' for some head so I texted her looking for a blow and go. She directed me to Main St in bpt and was prepared to get to work for. 8. I drive my eager ass over to Main St. And sure enuf she's not there. I text and she tells me hold up she's on her way from Stratford and to hold tight for 15 min. I do. In fact I wait an extra 10 min. Try her line again and POOF. We have a 👻. I was so frustrated I drove my self home with a case of blue balls.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 12:29 #2591Senior Member

Posts: 312My 2 sense
It's not worth a ton but my only contact with Carrie didn't result in anything at all. I was out one Friday night and was jonesin' for some head so I texted her looking for a blow and go. She directed me to Main St in bpt and was prepared to get to work for. 8. I drive my eager ass over to Main St. And sure enuf she's not there. I text and she tells me hold up she's on her way from Stratford and to hold tight for 15 min. I do. In fact I wait an extra 10 min. Try her line again and POOF. We have a 👻. I was so frustrated I drove my self home with a case of blue balls.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 11:37 #2590Senior Member

Posts: 976Just looked. Can't tell if they all are for her or not. Links are dead and no photos. Ugh.
Originally Posted by PremierMinis
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 06:19 #2589Senior Member

Posts: 181Search the thread for Carrie. She's been reviewed before.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 01:03 #2588Senior Member

Posts: 976Bridgeport Red
I'm sure there are comments out there on this one. Any info?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...h/107186121466
-
11-06-24 23:37 #2587Senior Member

Posts: 976Any info on Asiain Bella the BBW Nuru gal? I know she moves around alot and is here now it appears.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...c/752388222299
-
11-01-24 00:27 #2586Senior Member

Posts: 312Diamond?
Anyone ever see (or know) Diamond💎 ? She posted Thursday night. Her body looks right and at 5'1" 115 lbs she's just the right size. Imo. Supposedly right in Bpt.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/405664140375
-
10-30-24 22:45 #2585Regular Member

Posts: 12Thank you my friend!
Originally Posted by RKFan58
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 18:46 #2584Senior Member

Posts: 334Yes, I saw her 2 months ago, She's really nice, enthusiastic, but only speaks Portuguese. She also looks pretty close to what you see in the pictures, which are filtered. She hosts in her house, which is nice and clean inside.
Originally Posted by ArticCircle
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 16:50 #2583Senior Member

Posts: 218Malu
Saw her a few months ago. Book with confidence.
Originally Posted by ArticCircle
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-24 08:57 #2582Regular Member

Posts: 12Malu
Has anyone had any experience with her recently. Seen a few post about her a little while ago.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...z/639561280973
-
10-23-24 20:40 #2581Senior Member

Posts: 982Her butt looks like a pin cushion. Next, not worth the risk. Best case is you waste an hour + time and a visit never materializes.
Originally Posted by BoltonChaser
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 22:05 #2580Senior Member

Posts: 218Eros. Pandora
Going by Pandora now. See Eros-Hartford.
Originally Posted by ArviK88
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 20:34 #2579Senior Member

Posts: 334I was let know directly by her, but here is one of her ads. She's been reviewed by many here as well.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/malu-fer...geport-1020304
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 19:25 #2578Senior Member

Posts: 982Looks to me as if she is shooting up her ass. Prob has a bunch of marks all over, I'd steer clear.
Originally Posted by BoltonChaser
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





