LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 323 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 373 423 823 1323 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 41287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36457

    Anyone partake?

    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/200949205640

    Anyone had a date with this one? She only stay about 1 or so from me.
    Has anyone seen this one? Looks kinda suspect.

  2. #36456

    WTF is going on

    What in the everlasting shit is going on? We haven't had a decent Latina travel through for weeks. All we have are these scammers at University and Cagle. We used to at least get 1 or 2 through every couple of weeks. I can't remember the last time a decent one came through. Did Jacksonville piss off the half way decent ones? I took a trip out of town recently to Charlotte and fucking hell they have it good there with the Latinas.

    If anyone has a recommendation for one I'm missing, please let me know.

  3. #36455

    Sorry About What Happened To You, and Thank You For The Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by NewArenaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Please do stay back from this one, I got scammed. Typical 2 Deb's waiting in the restroom.

    I have been stupid enough to walk into that was shaken up. Even though I was prepared. Wasn't worth.

    The trouble.
    You were not stupid. It happens to all of us, and probably more often to me!

    Thank you for the wise advice, I shall follow it!

    LB.

  4. #36454
    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    She came onto the scene some years back with Violet. Both are hot with limited menus. Reviews are about her being a sex doll, allowing this or that a kind of YMMV thing. Allegations about robbing or setting mongers up, but that was Violet. I questioned Violet myself last year or so and she denies it. Nina is legit. I have no clue if her menu has opened more in the past couple of years. She allows doggie but a monger complained she didn't like a hard pounding. I never pulled the trigger cause a CBJ is a deal breaker for me. Show posts on skip, tryst, list crawler.
    Right. This sounds accurate to me. I don't ever recall hearing anything about being robbed, just only about crappy service or no service. She's definitely hot AF. Not sure if she even allows FS.

  5. #36453

    Big time scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    She looks good, but is she real? Search showed only one review, the monger thought she may be a set up for dbs to rob mongers. But, no actual report for sure. Like that ass, and would enjoy taking a trip to Greece with her. So any intel?

    LB.
    Please do stay back from this one, I got scammed. Typical 2 Deb's waiting in the restroom.

    I have been stupid enough to walk into that was shaken up. Even though I was prepared. Wasn't worth.

    The trouble.

  6. #36452
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    She looks good, but is she real? Search showed only one review, the monger thought she may be a set up for dbs to rob mongers. But, no actual report for sure. Like that ass, and would enjoy taking a trip to Greece with her. So any intel?

    LB.
    Multiple reports of robbery so I stayed away.

  7. #36451

    Mongers have hit it. Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    She looks good, but is she real? Search showed only one review, the monger thought she may be a set up for dbs to rob mongers. But, no actual report for sure. Like that ass, and would enjoy taking a trip to Greece with her. So any intel?.
    She came onto the scene some years back with Violet. Both are hot with limited menus. Reviews are about her being a sex doll, allowing this or that a kind of YMMV thing. Allegations about robbing or setting mongers up, but that was Violet. I questioned Violet myself last year or so and she denies it. Nina is legit. I have no clue if her menu has opened more in the past couple of years. She allows doggie but a monger complained she didn't like a hard pounding. I never pulled the trigger cause a CBJ is a deal breaker for me. Show posts on skip, tryst, list crawler.

  8. #36450

    Anyone familiar??


  9. #36449

    Ninababy. Real, A Set Up, or What? Anyone Tried Her?

    She looks good, but is she real? Search showed only one review, the monger thought she may be a set up for dbs to rob mongers. But, no actual report for sure. Like that ass, and would enjoy taking a trip to Greece with her. So any intel?

    LB.

  10. #36448

    Fake Add

    This add is using pictures from an Onlyfans star named Sabrina Nichole. Please be careful.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/434163897493
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fake pic.jpg‎  

  11. #36447

    You're right

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor19  [View Original Post]
    The RPR test at the bottom is for Syphillis. It's highlighted "reactive" and it's the only line that has "abnormal" next to it. So that looks bad imo.
    I misread the columns. My apologies.

  12. #36446

    Stinky kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    No GFE. Good in mish, but turn her over in doggy and you will get a whiff of something no pleasant.
    I agree with your assessment. I reviewed her awhile back; cute girl, but her pussy stinks. I did not repeat.

  13. #36445

    Sunshine

    Newer ad. Any reports?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/446508737831

    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinMature  [View Original Post]
    Any info? Would like to pull the trigger.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/063848118081

  14. #36444

    Amanda just got out of jail

    Anyone know her? My plumber searched Amanda, the name she shared and though many Amanda's, none seem like a mid-40's MILF. He also said those are tig bits.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/646982370714

    Recently, he dreamt about the other younger, tall, slim 'Amanda' on the west side. He said she was OK and that she had a big puss why and he likes that. The curtained off sunporch inflatable bed he didn't. 80 coins for a qv service call.

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-10-14 at 2.08.37 PM.jpg‎  

  15. #36443

    Sunshine

    Any info? Would like to pull the trigger.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/063848118081

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape