Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 41276
-
10-15-24 11:55 #36446Senior Member

Posts: 413Mongers have hit it. Legit
She came onto the scene some years back with Violet. Both are hot with limited menus. Reviews are about her being a sex doll, allowing this or that a kind of YMMV thing. Allegations about robbing or setting mongers up, but that was Violet. I questioned Violet myself last year or so and she denies it. Nina is legit. I have no clue if her menu has opened more in the past couple of years. She allows doggie but a monger complained she didn't like a hard pounding. I never pulled the trigger cause a CBJ is a deal breaker for me. Show posts on skip, tryst, list crawler.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 11:11 #36445Senior Member

Posts: 37Anyone familiar??
Anyone seen her before?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/975859716469
-
10-15-24 09:19 #36444Senior Member

Posts: 690Ninababy. Real, A Set Up, or What? Anyone Tried Her?
She looks good, but is she real? Search showed only one review, the monger thought she may be a set up for dbs to rob mongers. But, no actual report for sure. Like that ass, and would enjoy taking a trip to Greece with her. So any intel?
LB.
-
10-15-24 07:57 #36443Senior Member

Posts: 46Fake Add
This add is using pictures from an Onlyfans star named Sabrina Nichole. Please be careful.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/434163897493
-
10-15-24 01:40 #36442Senior Member

Posts: 1107You're right
I misread the columns. My apologies.
Originally Posted by Taylor19
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 20:16 #36441Senior Member

Posts: 286Stinky kitty
I agree with your assessment. I reviewed her awhile back; cute girl, but her pussy stinks. I did not repeat.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 15:31 #36440Senior Member

Posts: 118Sunshine
Newer ad. Any reports?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/446508737831
Originally Posted by MandarinMature
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 14:14 #36439Senior Member

Posts: 469Amanda just got out of jail
Anyone know her? My plumber searched Amanda, the name she shared and though many Amanda's, none seem like a mid-40's MILF. He also said those are tig bits.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/646982370714
Recently, he dreamt about the other younger, tall, slim 'Amanda' on the west side. He said she was OK and that she had a big puss why and he likes that. The curtained off sunporch inflatable bed he didn't. 80 coins for a qv service call.
Happy Mongering,
Tall.
-
10-14-24 12:11 #36438Senior Member

Posts: 118Sunshine
Any info? Would like to pull the trigger.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/063848118081
-
10-14-24 11:23 #36437Senior Member

Posts: 37Her apartment is on fire. She had the thickest condoms and the driest conch. Wasn't into and acted like it hurt the whole time when I wasn't doing anything. Nice girl, and looks like pics. Would not repeat.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 00:18 #36436Senior Member

Posts: 1260Incorrect Number
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
Reading TJ's reply, I think the dumb b*t*h just fucked up her number and that's why I got that threatening reply from some random civie. I didn't say anything incriminating so I'm not sweating it. I can only imagine who ever owns that number that their phone must be blowing up. LOL.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
I wouldn't dismiss her just yet; take it as her fudge up. Find her ad with the correct number (as TJ described) and give it another go. Hell, why not?
Sorry Mr / Miss Civie.
-
10-13-24 22:52 #36435Senior Member

Posts: 269Good looking out
Good looking out. And no you're not being too cautious. Better to be cautious than to walk into a setup. I had a bad feeling about her and that's why I didn't message her. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 18:18 #36434Senior Member

Posts: 190THE Goddess
Everything WailOn says about her is true,"Plus" she is the youngest 53 year old woman I've ever meet. Lives in a really nice apartment with three cats that are her bodyguards. She is educated, charming and can get you off before you're ready. Make an appointment and be courteous, she's particular about the men she sees. Her donations are more than reasonable.
Originally Posted by WailOnSkydog
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 17:31 #36433Senior Member

Posts: 618Two ads
She posted two different ads yesterday. The first one had the middle three digits backwards. Instead of deleting the ad, she just posted another one right behind it. I texted one and got no response. I texted the other agent got reasonable rates and location, but couldn't make it happen.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 15:51 #36432Senior Member

Posts: 229Bucket Lists
There has been a bit of chatter on here about bucket lists. I'm d like to inquire about an item on my list. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction. Who is the best AA provider in Jax that is fluent in Greek?











Reply With Quote




