Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 116 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 1736
K Spa 10798 75th
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #896

    Mr. Popular

    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    Still available. Delete the "reference address" (everything after the 2).

    I would like more information from the OP if possible.
    Damn that's a lot of messages.

  2. #895
    Quote Originally Posted by NewJack44  [View Original Post]
    Profile unavailable.
    Still available. Delete the "reference address" (everything after the 2).

    I would like more information from the OP if possible.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2024-10-24 at 10.24.42 AM.jpg‎  

  3. #894

    Unavailable

    Profile unavailable.

    Quote Originally Posted by goldcylo  [View Original Post]
    Just a warning but Carli is a Rob situation. Met for drinks and then headed to her place which. Just be careful out there.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...-d1706c750482.

  4. #893

    Carli

    Just a warning but Carli is a Rob situation. Met for drinks and then headed to her place which. Just be careful out there.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...-d1706c750482.

  5. #892
    Quote Originally Posted by Billiam99  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage and what was on the menu?
    Sent a pm.

  6. #891

    Details?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jchung12C  [View Original Post]
    I saw those one recently. Good Girl.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
    What was the damage and what was on the menu?

  7. #890

    Good Girl

    I saw those one recently. Good Girl.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

  8. #889
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    We texted a while back. She wanted 1 k-2 k LOL.
    That was then. Try asking now.

  9. #888

    Flaky

    Quote Originally Posted by Jchung12C  [View Original Post]
    Poorbutcute.

    I have been talking to this one, but want the scoop before I go through. I believe she texted me her name is hxxxxx. She was asking 600 for ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-02966e82e0d6
    Very Flaky. She's been on the site for a few years now. Messaged a couple of times and exchanged numbers. Always ghosted when it came time to set a meet. Huge time waste.

  10. #887

    Kitty early 20's pacific islander

    Hey guys, there's a young 20 something girl named Kitty who's comes off cute and bubbly. This is not the case, the girl is a psycho and contacted me from multiple numbers on multiple accounts platforms when something didn't go her way. I've blocked her on everything because she's fucking insane, so I'd strongly suggest avoiding. I forgot to grab her link to drop, but she's got weird blondish eyebrows. The eyebrows never lie boys. They'll tell a story of crazy every time.

  11. #886
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkridge  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-1dd8e1e9a5be

    Highly recommend. She's a sweetheart. Not sure her meet price these days but she's one of my ATFs.
    How much did you pay?

  12. #885
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkridge  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-1dd8e1e9a5be

    Highly recommend. She's a sweetheart. Not sure her meet price these days but she's one of my ATFs.
    We texted a while back. She wanted 1 k-2 k LOL.

  13. #884

    Dee

    Reached out to "Dee" and she was very communicative. Told me she was looking for a PPM. I asked her to give me a price and she said 600, which I thought was too high. But, she will negotiate. I got her down to 400 but she also wanted a "tip". When I told her that I live a couple of hours away and couldn't get to Phoenix this weekend, she went silent. For those of you living there, she seems ready and willing to meet up as soon as possible. Just keep in mind that she starts high but will negotiate.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-0dd7d2d70f2b

  14. #883

    Cupcakec is back

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-1dd8e1e9a5be

    Highly recommend. She's a sweetheart. Not sure her meet price these days but she's one of my ATFs.

  15. #882
    Quote Originally Posted by Jchung12C  [View Original Post]
    Poorbutcute.

    I have been talking to this one, but want the scoop before I go through. I believe she texted me her name is hxxxxx. She was asking 600 for ppm.
    She's been on SA for years. I've never met her, that's out of my range, but I think I saw a review for her on here if you go back far enough.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape