Thread: Asian ads
+
Add Report
Results 976 to 990 of 2248
-
10-24-24 18:33 #1273Senior Member

Posts: 108Fishers Asian girls
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/177970088
Apartment complex over off Buck Jones.
Texted and received good comms. Pricing sent. Pics of 4 ladies forwarded.
Set up a time. Arrived and told where to knock.
Greeted by 3 Asian ladies, 1 older and 2 young hotties. Chose one.
Named Jessie.
Hour VIP 3 bills. 2 ladies VIP hour 5 bills.
DM for particular info, location and more!
Will definitely return.
-
10-23-24 13:12 #1272Senior Member

Posts: 32Want to try one of these agencies
I want to try one of these agencies but I remember seeing that they do verifications that require things like your job info do they all still do that or are there some that don't.
-
10-20-24 13:15 #1271Senior Member

Posts: 99Google maps was interesting!
Originally Posted by JJCale
[View Original Post]
Police car in parking lot. Maybe collecting their take.
-
10-20-24 08:46 #1270Senior Member

Posts: 234Checks out
Was able to find some info on the board after a second look. Location is legit. Some girls offering massage services out of residence. Service was good, will repeat down the road.
Originally Posted by JJCale
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-24 21:33 #1269Senior Member

Posts: 234Wondering about this location.
Came across this ad last night. Seems like all the others, address just confused me a bit. Anyone here checked this one out?
Might take one for the team and see what happens.
https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...eigh/177731947
-
10-18-24 21:28 #1268Senior Member

Posts: 35Momo. SweatGirlsClub - 5 Days in Raleigh
Location isn't as nice as the spot where I met Cojr in the past, but it's a little more secluded which should be better for their operation.
Originally Posted by Ahmetyil75
[View Original Post]
Momo is a cute Japanese girl, probably close to 28-30 years old but not quite the girl in the photos, but a similar body type for sure. If you look in the Charlotte forum, you'll find a post there from someone that found photos of her that are much closer to the real deal. She's got big beautiful brown eyes and a cute JAV smile. For Raleigh's standards she's a Macallen 25 in a sea of Aristocrat vodka. The only other providers in her league right now might be Ciel, and I much prefer Momo to Ciel at TOS. But if you saw Sweet Purple at TOS in the past, Momo is not quite in her league. Purple was a special lady, for sure.
Momo is taller than most Japanese girls, about 5'5-5'6, but still small with smooth skin. She's got some curves in the midsection, but no fat to be seen. Her demeanor is typical of a Japanese girl. More timid and gentle. She's not the aggressive slutty and service oriented type like you'll find with many Korean and Chinese women, but she's still a cute and worthy girlfriend to have for an hour and I would repeat with her without hesitation.
After a BT and a gentle shower with a preview BBBJ, we made it back to the bedroom where more DFK took place. She doesn't use a lot of tongue, but it's still decent DFK. Pretty average in that regard. After 5-10 minutes of BJ, she gets on top and I can feel my cock rubbing up against her sweet peach as I rub her clit though her Bush. Yeah boys, she's got some hair down there, but I enjoyed it! At this point, I had pretty much given into opting for BBFS, despite having brought a Japanese condom that I had planned to use with her.
I joked with her that it would be in her best interest to give me a little discount, and she did. YMMV on this one, but we agreed to BBFSCIP for 100 extra and so I sat her on the edge of the bed, DATY in her love jungle for a few minutes, P2 P for a few minutes after that, and I entered her BBFS, raw and natural. The way it's meant to be. It was so tight, so warm, so perfect. She didn't use any lube. And I knew I wasn't going to last long, so I pulled out and started DATY again.
After a few more position changes, I put her back on the edge of the bed where I could look at her in her eyes before I came inside her pussy.
I was getting close, so I gave her a few deep strokes, pulled out slowly, then back in fast and hard until I unloaded deep inside her sweet little hole. I just collapsed on top of her at that point and she was in no rush to make me move. I kept sliding in and out of her slowly for another couple of minutes, still rock hard, but definitely not ready for a round 2. I was spent.
Took a shower, hugs, kisses, and my bottle of water, and I was out the door and on my way.
360+100 BBFSCIP (YMMV on that BBFS price). She also does greek, but I think the asking price was 300, but I wasn't interested in that hole anyway. Said she is only here for 5 days.
-
10-18-24 17:06 #1267Senior Member

Posts: 61Sweat Girls Verification
I reached out to SGC again and finally heard back from them. They have a new 'Momo' in townHowever, they asked for multiple forms of I'd and multiple references. I passed. I've seen mixed reports of what they require here, if anyone knows how to get in without showing personal info then please share.
-
10-17-24 18:12 #1266Senior Member

Posts: 297WTF is Momo? BTW I noticed all 5 of your post are questions.
Originally Posted by Ahmetyil75
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 14:58 #1265Regular Member

Posts: 5Momo
Anyone have experience with Momo?
-
10-16-24 23:56 #1264Senior Member

Posts: 297There are 3 there. They were at Glenwood and Hollyridge.
Originally Posted by Hummer5205
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 11:56 #1263Senior Member

Posts: 161Pics change
They change the pictures on that link because they did had yanni photos before.
Originally Posted by Tomas247
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 10:29 #1262Senior Member

Posts: 214If that's the Yanni from the house on Slater, then I saw someone else, because the girl in these pics is 25 years younger than the Yanni I saw.
Originally Posted by FranzB
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 10:04 #1261Senior Member

Posts: 31Cary. Ramsey Street?
Got a text about a new house on Ramsey Street in Cary. Anyone tried it out yet?
-
10-11-24 17:07 #1260Senior Member

Posts: 164Any Asian agency.
https://www.pinkdatepage.com/ads/19315
Originally Posted by AndrewPal
[View Original Post]
This Asian agency. But other ones is good. They are in Private house. Young girls. Little house fee + tips everything on the table.
Don't try hotels that's not the same.
-
10-11-24 14:28 #1259Senior Member

Posts: 42Any recommends?
Any Asian girls recommended? Or any ethnicity?
Originally Posted by Ncsmm
[View Original Post]
Thanks!










Reply With Quote




