Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 228 of 974 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 278 328 728 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 14599
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11194

    Fake

    Asked her for her rates and she goes blocked. Spoke to her again on my other number she asked if I could face time for verification I said sure and then again asked for her rates he says blocked LOL must be fake and wasting ppls. Too bad because she's sexy af.

    Time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/860204291084

  2. #11193
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    110 lbs my ass. Jesus do the girls around here not own a scale or go to a gym? LOL.
    She looks smaller in person.

  3. #11192
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple23  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/359567517952

    Take great care of your needs should see her.
    110 lbs my ass. Jesus do the girls around here not own a scale or go to a gym? LOL.

  4. #11191

    Throat goat

    https://callescort.org/407-706-2519

    Real throat goat. Bbw throat magic get her while you can.

  5. #11190
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDick239  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage? Does she do BB?
    Message on the way.

  6. #11189
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggystar  [View Original Post]
    I have to give another shootout to MIA. Like I stated in my last post. Her sex is on point every time I see her. But most of all.

    If your her regular. This girl takes care of you. Whenever I arrive throw my donation down she won't even count it. Whatever you got babe. IV had this girl offer to cancel another appointment for me. And time? There no such thing when you pop you pop. Now. I'm speaking in terms of true regulars. I been seeing her since day she arrived from NY. I can't say that she isn't the best provider out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...a/803661062552
    What's the damage? Does she do BB?

  7. #11188

    Mia

    I have to give another shootout to MIA. Like I stated in my last post. Her sex is on point every time I see her. But most of all.

    If your her regular. This girl takes care of you. Whenever I arrive throw my donation down she won't even count it. Whatever you got babe. IV had this girl offer to cancel another appointment for me. And time? There no such thing when you pop you pop. Now. I'm speaking in terms of true regulars. I been seeing her since day she arrived from NY. I can't say that she isn't the best provider out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...a/803661062552

  8. #11187
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple23  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/359567517952

    Take great care of your needs should see her.
    Meh. Didn't do it for me. Price way too high.

  9. #11186

    Great gir

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/359567517952

    Take great care of your needs should see her.

  10. #11185

    Not really it was a 8 track Walkman.

    She tried haggling over the gettin batteries.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggystar  [View Original Post]
    Bro, you got robbed. LOL.

  11. #11184
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMen123  [View Original Post]
    Scam. Asks for deposit.

  12. #11183

  13. #11182

    Reviewed before butttttt

    Ok. Someone said they seen this one. Car date. Wasn't happy I recall. I had her over the house couple times. Not really as pretty pics filtered but who's fucking the face? O. Wait. Wasn't bad a little too uppity for me but she had her clothes off in an instant. I ate her pussy she asked me stick 2 fingers in her ass so well. I did. She squirmed all over the place came in my mouth. Then asked to suck my dick. She a fucking freak. I said I wanted to piss on her & piss on her I did. Mouth everywhere. Then I BB doggies fucked her good stuck it in her rear. She forgot all about the time her driver out front waiting I was done I had to tell her. Hey. Ain't that your driver?

    Haha.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...n/133966518500

  14. #11181

    Young black girl

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...i/218157868784

    Seen this one couple times. Looks just like her pics. Really cool chick. Sucks good dick BBBJ. Covered full service. Not clock watcher but her pussy been around the big block. Been awhile can't remember her donation buck City 30 I think.

  15. #11180
    Quote Originally Posted by Klapperbacken  [View Original Post]
    She gave me a handjob for a Sony Walkman.
    Bro, you got robbed. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape