Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 229 of 974 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 279 329 729 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 14607
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11187

    Great gir

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/359567517952

    Take great care of your needs should see her.

  2. #11186

    Not really it was a 8 track Walkman.

    She tried haggling over the gettin batteries.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggystar  [View Original Post]
    Bro, you got robbed. LOL.

  3. #11185
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMen123  [View Original Post]
    Scam. Asks for deposit.

  4. #11184

  5. #11183

    Reviewed before butttttt

    Ok. Someone said they seen this one. Car date. Wasn't happy I recall. I had her over the house couple times. Not really as pretty pics filtered but who's fucking the face? O. Wait. Wasn't bad a little too uppity for me but she had her clothes off in an instant. I ate her pussy she asked me stick 2 fingers in her ass so well. I did. She squirmed all over the place came in my mouth. Then asked to suck my dick. She a fucking freak. I said I wanted to piss on her & piss on her I did. Mouth everywhere. Then I BB doggies fucked her good stuck it in her rear. She forgot all about the time her driver out front waiting I was done I had to tell her. Hey. Ain't that your driver?

    Haha.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...n/133966518500

  6. #11182

    Young black girl

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...i/218157868784

    Seen this one couple times. Looks just like her pics. Really cool chick. Sucks good dick BBBJ. Covered full service. Not clock watcher but her pussy been around the big block. Been awhile can't remember her donation buck City 30 I think.

  7. #11181
    Quote Originally Posted by Klapperbacken  [View Original Post]
    She gave me a handjob for a Sony Walkman.
    Bro, you got robbed. LOL.

  8. #11180

    Walkman

    She gave me a handjob for a Sony Walkman.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog07  [View Original Post]
    She let me come in her pussy for a DVD player and said she had a T. V coming right after me. Was that you?

  9. #11179
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple23  [View Original Post]
    What a great girl she always delivers and the donations are fair if you treat her well, she will respond.
    Love her. Been seeing her for a very long time.

  10. #11178
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple23  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...b/984803466471

    This girl is legit the Good Directions and she's always to go above and beyond great over all.
    I just got back from seeing her. Again. Fantastic.

  11. #11177

    Nykee

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...b/984803466471

    This girl is legit the Good Directions and she's always to go above and beyond great over all.

  12. #11176

    Mia

    What a great girl she always delivers and the donations are fair if you treat her well, she will respond.

  13. #11175

    Is She Real?

    Now that I am able to post in the forums I've been meaning to see if anyone has had a run in with this chick: https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...yers/177301173 ! I don't know if she is real or scam! Cheers Guys!

  14. #11174

    Nykee

    Do not ever doubt thick man. He is a legend and the minute he put his seal of approval on Nykee it's a lock. Couldn't get there fast enough and was well worth it. Looked like her pictures and was very nice. First time always a little edgy but not her sweet as you can be with great skills and appearance. Would and will repeat Mia is next in the crosshairs apparently the early issues here are getting better and I like her look so I'll hit back and give my 2 cents. But shout out to thick. Still batting 1000 with me brother.

  15. #11173

    Brazilian

    Ok. I can't really remember why I contacted her to be honest. But I did. She is young but fat. Big giant tits. Nice condo friendly enough. Not really mechanical but not personable neither. I played down she put my cock between her huge ass tits. Not a bad sloppy BBBJ. She went doggie I stuck it in BB she a dirty talking. Cause usually even with hot hoes I can go a long time but this one I came way up in her. She wiggled her fat ass got all my jizz. Went to bathroom nice clean towels to clean up out door I went.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...i/899461590433

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape